Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,405 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive (2342 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Young03(m): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2016
I saw this girl some months ago, I asked her out but she said no.

Some weeks ago, I a met her again,I asked her out again and she agreed to date me.

2days ago ,she came to pass the night at my house. At midnight I started the move,she said no.After pleading for like 1hr,I decided to do it by force.

To my Suprise,she started crying,beging not to have sex with her.I looked at her,was Suprised how a 24yr old girl will be crying for that. she then told me that she took an oath with her ex, That she will never have sex with any other person or else she will not conceive in future. She said she left the guy 5months ago because he usually beats her. The guy bought razor blade ,cut their hands,asked the girl to promise him ,she will never have have sex with any other person except him or else she won't conceive. but the only swore that she will love her till death. she has gone back many times to beg the guy to allow retract the oath but he reused.
Like play,like play oo...she said I should sleep with her That she is ready to accept any challenges.we had sex yesterday. Now she is afraid she might not conceive in future.
Please, I need ur advice to know if u believe the oath might affect her in future.?
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 21, 2016
never been there.
anybody in the OP's shoe should advise
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Bluezy13(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2016
Death knocking...

modified*

Konji la bastard!

So you, Mr OP, you are not reasonable enough to tame your sex drive...eh? ??

Why didn't ask us before having the illegal sex eh
Now, e don sweet you finish, reality don set in.
You get luck say you no die on the spot.

Una two na mumu
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2016
Blood covenant shocked shocked

in this century!!?? when will some people have sense!?

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by missunknown: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2016
cry
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2016
Nawa o. Why can't people just be plain minded than doing covenant things just Bcus of few minutes enjoyment. A girl once demanded such from me too I reject straight. Abeg keep ur pusssy a more heartless man will explore it soon

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by wahles(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2016
Doesn't work poo# trust me I know what I am saying# its superstitious
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2016
wahles:
Doesn't work poo# trust me I know what I am saying# its superstitious

Dear OP,
pls do not listen to this. Blood covenant is deadly(thats if she wasn't using it as an excuse though.)

Look for solution.
Better be safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Franky826: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2016
So why didn't you stop at the middle of the show to ask nairalanders this question

My brother...

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Kobicove(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
But why would someone agree to go into a blood covenant in the first instance

I don't believe in that superstition rubbish... undecided
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Young03(m): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bluezy13:
Death knocking...

modified*
Konji la bastard!
So you, Mr OP, you are not reasonable enough to tame your sex drive...eh? ??

Why didn't ask us before having the illegal sex eh Now, e don sweet you finish, reality don set in. You get luck say you no die on the spot.
Una two na mumu

she didn't say it will affect anybody she has sex with but herself it may affect
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Young03(m): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
ChemicalReaction:

Dear OP,
pls do not listen to this. Blood covenant is deadly(thats if she wasn't using it as an excuse though.)

Look for solution.
Better be safe than sorry.

but she said its herself that it may affect if it worked in future oo

but she was the only one that made the vow not the both

can it still work?
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Bluezy13(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Young03:

she didn't say it will affect anybody she has sex with but herself it may affect

And you hate her so much as to cause her pains just to satisfy your sex drive.
Even if she later gave in, maybe she wasn't thinking straight and you were irresponsible to take advantage of that.
If you loved her, you should have cared even when she didn't. It is blood we are talking about here.
Think about her future, picture yourself as her husband...which I know is the last on your mind...

But the did is done!
If you care about the future...hers or the both of you...visit the guy yourself and or in her company and make sure you talk things through. Your manner of approach matters. every guy will understand.
You may even ask for forgiven even if you did nothing wrong... anything that will make the guy reason well.
I would have done that even before having sex with her...because I'm mature and responsible.

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Bluezy13(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Young03:

but she said its herself that it may affect if it worked in future oo
but she was the only one that made the vow not the both
can it still work?
Whether it will work or not...is left for the future to decide. Just be on the safer side by doing the needful
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Cutezt(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
I Don't Know If It Works Or Not, But 1 Thing I Know For Sure Is, Op Is A Rapist, You Wanted To Force Yourself On Her.

There Is Power In The Blood Sha.
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Hillzy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bluezy13:

Even if she later gave in, maybe she wasn't thinking straight and you were irresponsible to take advantage of that.
If you loved her, you should have cared even when she didn't. It is blood we are talking about here.
Think about her future, picture yourself as her husband...which I know is the last on your mind...

But the did is done!
If you care about the future...hers or the both of you...visit the guy yourself and or in her company and make sure you talk things through. Your manner of approach matters. every guy will understand.
You may even ask for forgiven even if you did nothing wrong... anything that will make the guy reason well.
I would have done that even before having sex with her...because I'm mature and responsible.
Boss u have said it all, Tank u

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Young03(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bluezy13:

But the did is done!

I understand Wat u saying, I said I will not cause her pain after she told me that, she went to the end of the bed..after like 10mins, she came back and asked me to go on that she can't continue till wenever

thanks sha

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Young03(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Cutezt:
I Don't Know If It Works Or Not, But 1 Thing I Know For Sure Is, Op Is A Rapist, You Wanted To Force Yourself On Her.

There Is Power In The Blood Sha.

Na me u de call rapist

oh..Hm
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by ucheHapers(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Badt guy grin cheesy

Franky826:
So why didn't you stop at the middle of the show to ask nairalanders this question

My brother...

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Cutezt(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Young03:

Na me u de call rapist
oh..Hm
Lol Boss Young, E No Sha Make Brain. Appologies Tho
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Young,

Try knocking her up then. Then, we can put this whole debate thing to rest.
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Young03(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
CorGier:
Young,

Try knocking her up then. Then, we can put this whole debate thing to rest.

hahahah bad guy

mehn, ur suggestion make sense oo

experiment go tell us if e go work
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Tyviv(f): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Richiy(f): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Believe me, as long as she considers it invalid, it becomes invalid. The problem is how to convince her that it means nothing that they had a blood joining. It has in no way affected the movement of her ovaries. In no way at all.
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by queencalipso(f): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Richiy:
Believe me, as long as she considers it invalid, it becomes invalid. The problem is how to convince her that it means nothing that they had a blood joining. It has in no way affected the movement of her ovaries. In no way at all.
These things have nothing to do with the biological aspect of human life, it's mostly spiritual. Blood is too strong a fluid to be toiled with. Like someone rightly suggested, op should visit the guy in company of the girl to persuade him for them to reverse the oath if he truly love her.
I wonder what stupidity can make someone take blood oath in this century where true love can rarely be found..
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Richiy(f): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
queencalipso:

These things have nothing to do with the biological aspect of human life, it's mostly spiritual. Blood is too strong a fluid to be toiled with. Like someone rightly suggested, op should visit the guy in company of the girl to persuade him for them to reverse the oath if he truly love her.
I wonder what stupidity can make someone take blood oath in this century where true love can rarely be found..

Maybe I take things less seriously than I should, but I don't believe that blood covenant thing; especially not in this case
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Newbeginnings(m): 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Only Jesus Christ can help you.. But he said in his word that thou shall not fornicate and you just did that ...

So I don't know who can help you now
Re: My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive by Young03(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
Richiy:

thanks for ur words

(1) (Reply)

When She Says She Is Into Guys With Beards Only. / Watch Video: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant / Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.