Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Apc's Loyalists Are Now Wailing Against Buhari's Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Loyalists Are Now Wailing Against Buhari's Administration (281 Views)

#LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari / Corruption: Aisha Buhari And Her Daughter, Zahra Are Also Wailing - Sule Lamido / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc's Loyalists Are Now Wailing Against Buhari's Administration by NFFGG: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2016
The Hailers Has Suddenly Becomes The Wailers Under President Buhari's Administration

In the electioneering activities of 2015, campaign of nigeria's presidential election precisely, the social media was engulfed with some unrealistic promises rolled out by the All Progressive Congress (APC) through their political slogan called " change" .The promises for change were widely spread across the country through the social media, especially Facebook, because APC enjoyed the support of many Nigerians who were been attracted to them due to the change agenda introduced in their manifestos to deceive millions of people.

The contest then was between the two leading political parties in Nigeria, the ruling people's Democratic Party (PDP) which produced former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as its flag bearer against the All Progressive Congress (APC) which had the incumbent president, his excellency, Muhammadu Buhari as its flag bearer.

APC's campaign was grounded on the change agenda introduced by them, while PDP introduced continuity for the transformation agenda of former president Goodluck Jonathan. During this period, Alhaji Lai Mohammed was always in the news on daily basis to propagate the gospel for change. Femi Fani Kayode was busy defending the government of former president Jonathan which was painted by APC as the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria.

Nigerians did not see the good side of Jonathan's government because they were blind to his achievements and transformation agenda due to his weakness and style of fighting corruption. All media reports about the achievements of Jonathan were disregarded by Nigerians because of APC daily propaganda being propagated by their media experts who in real sense were political propagandists.

I personally agreed with them that the country needs change. But then, I also warned them that Buhari wasn't the right person to effect the desired change. Myself and many others suggested we make use of the available, (Jonathan) since the desirable wasn't available. We told them that Buhari and his likes have not changed. And that it will be impossible to get any meaningful change from someone who has not repented.

My people engrossed in names calling. They called some of us "the wailers ". But surprisingly, after one and half years of Buhari's administration, the hailers have suddenly become the wailers. Many of them are now wailing. The agitation for buhari against Jonathan has now become word and opposite. Nigerians are now suffering under a government that promised them change.

Dear Wailers, I am sorry this is not the type of change you all expect. How I wish the change under Buhari begin with you alone. But it's indeed painful we are suffering together under the atmosphere of change you preached for. Please stop wailing, and pray for the good of Nigeria. #TheChangeHasCome#

By Olumide Akinrinrinlola

(1) (Reply)

Anti Corruption War: A Far Cry From Reality? / 2017 Budget:world Bank,donor Countries To Monitor Its Implementation / One Nigerianist Are Scared Of Dying For Nigeria. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.