Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe (5913 Views)

Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th / Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by kaydee(m): 1:05am On Jan 22, 2007
gbade. x:

If you having optical problems or are on the verge of being visually impaired, i suggest you buy the thickest pair of bottle lens glasses and read my post directly before/above yours.

Part of it says: shut your fucking trap if you don't have anything tangible to say.

grin grin grin An as*Hole is gettin hit!

gbade. x:

You have your views, i have mine. That i respect. Now i know where you and that mofo kaydee are coming from.

Thank you very much for answering my questions. God willing, if i've got time on a PC (always using my phone to access nairaland tongue), i'd post comments about your answers.

Once again, thanks.

U didn't thank me for answerin ur question! Like i need it! cheesy O.k,what points were u tryna prove with those questions?
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by gbadex1(m): 7:31am On Jan 22, 2007
@ the mofo above me:

it's not even worth it mentioning ya name. You didn't deserve jack by resorting to insults first with your answers. That i didn't ask for.
Okay, okay, gbade'd be civil and mention ur name and reply properly cheesy. You want some thanks? Here's your thanks:

@ kaydee:

<dead silence. pin drops. cheesy>
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by bouzymill(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2007
@ Gbade.x

u should understand Chukky and Kaydee. Hip - Hop has a standard which is supposed to be maintained. And u don't expect real Hip - Hop heads to show love to peeps like Ruggedman. To be factual, Rugged is like that man who is suppose to be an Emcee but unfortunately, he reps "Money" and sold out.

Now the point is this, Rugged is good but he can neva be representin Hip - Hop wiv dat sort of Music he makes. Gbade, takre your time and appreciatre poetry, you'll love real Hip - Hop.

Grab yourself a copy of "One amongst Many" and appreciate Hip - Hop.

@ Kaydee and Chukky

there is a mixtape out "Y'ALL KILLED HIP - HOP" dedicated to J-Dilla -
that mixtape is the rebirth of Hip-Hop,

Peace

gbade sorry bout that ur brother thing, it must have been a mistake, peace bro.
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by kaydee(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2007
Tell me more bout tha mixtape
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by bouzymill(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2007
@kaydee

its a mixtape that has the likes of Nas, Papoose, Immortal Technique, Jadakiss, Akinyele, Mos Def, Talib Kweli and HiTech {Reflection Eternal} and more. it's a 24 track mixtape.

Mixed by DJ Premier
the last track produced by J. Dilla

those tracks have neva been produced in an album b4,

the theme of the mixtape is The rebirth of Hip-Hop.

@kaydee

u should have heard this mixtape by

DJ Eque, J. Dilla and Talib Kweli
"Talib Kweli Presents Blacksmith - The MOvement"
feat. Jean Grae, Jadakiss, Hitech, Papoose and some blacksmith members,

the two moxtapes are Hip-Hop,
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by gbadex1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2007
@ bouzymill:

how do i get the mixtapes? Are u in Lagos? 'cos getting mixtapes are not easy to come by in Lagos (hell, even the bootlegs).

Though, there's some dudes that had Eminem's mixtapes, Papoose's Streetsweepers (couldn't get it, but p2p'ed some tracks off it, same thing with Canibus, Immortal Technique, and Chino XL)

just please tell me how to get 'em. . . .
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by kaydee(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2007
Thanks 4 da info!
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by youngdaddy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2007
they re even alike.but jigga is the coolest.for a nigerian mode nine is tryin

Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by kaydee(m): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2007
Let this ish die man!
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by skingo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2007
all y'all are wierd
its naija
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by lysaa(f): 12:33am On Oct 22, 2008
Mode 9 is trying but I don't know why I don't dig him all that. have u ever heard him free-style? meeen, that dude sucks and he is tying too hard to impress y'all.  undecided

Ive seen his interviews and stuff that caught him off guard and i was like "what tha  lipsrsealed" he aint real to me, just pushing it harder than a truck pusher. ANYWAYS, WHAT DO WE CARE, AS LONG AS THE DELIVERY GETS TO OUR DOOR. embarassed

Thats what i think sha. And yes, i think he is also trying to be a mini Nigeria Jay-z . THATS FAKE angry
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by javalove(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2008
lysaa:

Mode 9 is trying but I don't know why I don't dig him all that. have u ever heard him free-style? meeen, that dude sucks and he is tying too hard to impress y'all.  undecided

Ive seen his interviews and stuff that caught him off guard and i was like "what tha  lipsrsealed" he aint real to me, just pushing it harder than a truck pusher. ANYWAYS, WHAT DO WE CARE, AS LONG AS THE DELIVERY GETS TO OUR DOOR. embarassed

Thats what i think sha. And yes, i think he is also trying to be a mini Nigeria Jay-z . THATS FAKE angry

Na wa for u oooo. Mode is the best thing that has happened to HIP HOP in nigeria
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by mbulela: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2008
this mode9 song 'Cry' reminds me of this song Don't cry by Zola.
considering the fact that Zola did his first, i wonder who copied who. check it out on youtube if u care.
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by temple(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2008
MoDe 9, one of the illest in Naija

is the the realest too, have you had about the HipHop Movement??
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by chronique(m): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ poster
am so sure u dont know what u're saying.learn to get ur facts right b4 makin a post.
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by pheesayor(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2008
javalove:

Na wa for u oooo. Mode is the best thing that has happened to HIP HOP in nigeria
Seconded, loved him since I heard his first single (it's about to get ugly) and also a track called schooling featuring rule clean
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by GoldCircle: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2008
Lysaa, why did you have to dig out this thread again? I thought we had long laid this issue to rest? Anywayz, I'm a Mode9 fan & I believe he needs to up his game just a little. Show the people the stuff you are made of and give us a party track! Hip hop ( naija flava) is here to stay!
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by MrCrackles(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2008
all of them naija rappers would never be real, bloody wannabees

they all need to fall back and re-invent or else someone's gonna have to push thier weights back!!!
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by lysaa(f): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2008
GC pls leave me naw. . na my mind i talk. angry

by the way, how did u find me here kiss
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by GoldCircle: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2008
I go hold your waist well well! I ain't lerring you go anywhere now that I've caught you! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by lysaa(f): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2008
naughty u! na only my waist u see hold abi?  tongue

I don leave u hia jare. . but GC, u were once here? according to ur post u said,

GoldCircle:

Lysaa, why did you have to dig out this thread again? I thought we had long laid this issue to rest? Anywayz, I'm a Mode9 fan & I believe he needs to up his game just a little. Show the people the stuff you are made of and give us a party track! Hip hop ( naija flava) is here to stay!

abeg na who u be that time?
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by javalove(m): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2008
wats going on here, i tot we all agree modo is king?
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by tosinadeda: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2008
there is a diff btwn a wannabee and looking up to sum1
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by walttt(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2008
@ Javalove
In ur dreams!
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by lysaa(f): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2008
eish!
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by walttt(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2008
lysaa:

eish!
wetin dis one mean na?
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by lysaa(f): 12:49am On Nov 05, 2008
na Modenine line angry
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by lysaa(f): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2008
javalove:

bros ee, u and who? undecided
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by kaydee(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2009
read up!
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by pheesayor(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2010
javalove:

And he is still king, anyone who disagrees should bite me grin grin grin
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by meplus: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2010
Modeys Nigerian Girls sound like 2pac's to live and die in L.A. Thats final! anybody who doubts shuld listen to both songs
Re: Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe by goldplated(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2010
Y'all got it wrong. It should be Vector, rapper miss road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song / Burna Boy – "Koni Baje" (audio) / Let Share Mp3 Songs 4 Real I Have Some For You To Download Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.