Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Caption This Picture Of Aisha Buhari And Zahra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Aisha Buhari And Zahra (1222 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady / Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Her Children / Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Aisha Buhari And Zahra by kayo80(m): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
This is a picture from Zahra's wedding over the weekend. What do you think Zahra and her mom, Aisha are saying in this picture? Let me try...

Zahra: "Mummy come and dance to Shakiti Bobo na."

Aisha: "Leave me alone jor! You want Nigerian bloggers to finish me again Abi? "

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Aisha Buhari And Zahra by angeltolly(f): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
​PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Are you an MMM investor​ ?
You are Cordially invited to 7 days powerful fire vigil
at iyanapaja along Somolu junction

Theme: DA OWO MI PADA KIO SI GBA OWO MI FUN
MI. @ 9pm prompt. Be there...

MMM: Mole, Moba, Motungbaapada tongue
Re: Caption This Picture Of Aisha Buhari And Zahra by Naijiant: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2016

(1) (Reply)

3 Akwa Ibom Sons Invited For Ghana President Inuaguration. What Of Your States? / Senators Give 3 Conditions For Renominated Magus Confirmation / See The Moment Boko Haram Fighters Attacked Military Position In Yobe State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.