Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) (19257 Views)

PDP Governors Meet Over Wike, ‘Packaging’ Dankwambo For Presidency / Osinbajo Summons IGP Idris Over Kidnap Of German Archaeologists / Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by ItsawrapOutfit: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Busted
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by moffat(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
joke ok ooh joker, wat have dey done over Ameachi matter, comedian God is sadjoke ok ooh joker, wat have dey done over Ameachi matter, comedian God is

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by godwin120alex: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
If you want to enjoy dividends of democracy from this Buhari's govt, become a COW.
#GovtOfCows

Vissionless govt. All the atrocities the DSS committed in Rivers State the IGP n PMB has been mute

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by anytexy: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mtcheeeew!!! #Nigerisnsarehungry. Tell Mr. President
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by aylagos(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Rapmoney:
How I wish my ancestors didn't run away when Africans were being carried to Europe and America by slave traders. By now, I would have been a Canadian or something!!! grin grin
or Haitian
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by fingistan(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Initial garagara, after now wat next.
Nothing goes through the right procedure here in Nigeria.

Wat the leaders know is HATRED.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by godwin120alex: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Say this pray, may Nigerian economy be as important as Rivers State to Mbuhari
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by Aburi001: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sir2rexninefour:

E

L

L

H

E

L

L

O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by ShySteady(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Idio.t set of government officials.
They openly select where/when/how justice should be done.
Seriously, how these people manage to sleep at night baffles me with blood and evil intentions on their hands always.
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
fake news

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by spartan117(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
Aburi001:
It's either the APC and Amaechi bring Wike to justice or take justice to him....... grin grin

One thing is certain, justice must be done!
Hope justice will also be done to the SARS officer who offered himself to be used as APC thug angry

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by Sir2rexninefour(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Aburi001:

H

E

L

L

O
L
O
L
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by brokenplate: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hvxhj
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by Fozi(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
All this one na because Amechi na Northern man Wike na southern man abi Buhari bad man bad liar thief man

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by Rayhutar(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
[/b]Instead police to arrest a SARS officer that was breaking INEC officials head at collation centre they are busy with unverifiable contorted audio voice[b]

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by Charly68: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
There must be a deterrent factor this time around.. We are waiting to see police and INEC playing any abracadabra game.
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by erosimo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
zmtoz:
Wike - Wicked in trouble, the audio tape was Wike voice

U must be from another planet because some people can mimic people's voices excellently on this planet.
An effort in futility
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by Analee(f): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
zmtoz:
chei!e fit b say na one of in aide,or one of d inec officials tape n voice
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by kkboy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
If truly that audio tape was the voice of Gov. Wike, then it’s rascality taken to the extreme as such is least expected from public officer at that level.

If on the other hand it's a concoction to smear the person of Gov. Wike, it then means the we are in for a serious trouble
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by Ohikwuobanyi: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
coolYou can insult IGP because is not cooperating with Wike grin grin grin grin grin
godwin120alex:
Foolish IGP
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by Ohikwuobanyi: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin grin grin I laugh unna oooo
Analee:
chei!e fit b say na one of in aide,or one of d inec officials tape n voice

Indeed another persons voice grin grin grin grin
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by Ohikwuobanyi: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
By their comment we shall know them grin grin grin grin grin
erosimo:

U must be from another planet because some people can mimic people's voices excellently on this planet.
An effort in futility

cool cool coolYou forget that his not the only one involve, the person he threat is alive tongue tongue
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by benzems(m): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
What about Amaechi that rigged
The boy that was shot dead
The SARS that stole ballot boxes.
Everybody is just Wike
Nigeria always overturn the truth
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by Ohikwuobanyi: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
I pity for the good people of Rivers, that they have thug and insolent as their governor undecided undecided undecided I've never see him talk as a civilized human-being

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by Proffdada: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
In other words, the audio is authentic and the courtesy is for padding and sweeping it under carpet undecided
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by truthstands11: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
This country is a big joke. What of the SARS officer? That's how they will keep disgracing themselves in the eyes of the int'l community. In less than a month Trump won election, he has announced almost all the required appointments ready to hit the ground running while it some someone in Nigeria 6 solid month to appoint Lai Mohammed. Is it not a big joke?
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by nattyhero(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
zmtoz:
For your info nothing both the IGP and INEC chairman combined can do. They feel bitter that their plans to deliver river state to APC didn't work. He that goes to equity must go with clean hands? How far with the SARS boss that was videoednbeating up INEC staff at the collation centre and how far with those that printed result sheets? If I hear anything from those foolish ppl again the slap I go give them still dey cook banga soup for my village called Ughevwughe
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by nattyhero(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
zmtoz:
For your info nothing both the IGP and INEC chairman combined can do. They feel bitter that their plans to deliver river state to APC didn't work. He that goes to equity must go with clean hands? How far with the SARS boss that was videoed beating up INEC staff at the collation centre while snatching result sheets and how far with those that printed result sheets? If I hear anything from those foolish ppl again the slap I go give them still dey cook banga soup for my village called Ughevwughe
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by autonomous22: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
aylagos:
The end of Wike is near

Is obvious u don't know d Wike in person, bliv me he is coming victorious at d end of all dez nonsense ....
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by Jakasibo(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
SweetJoystick:
Unfortunately, nothing can be done now because of the useless immunity clause
I think is high time they scrap that useless immunity clause.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by OlaMiki: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
please go and take your drugs ooo. its getting too late
WatchinginHD:
Both the inec and police are both useless body... They should be scrapped...... Nigerians are thinking backward by electing Buhari
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
opalu:
GET HELP (GH) from the Almighty Helper through prayer so that you can Provide Help (PH) to those around you. The help of man can be suspended or frozen. The help of a Government can come in percentages that may never come. Human help can come with terms and conditions attached. The help of the Almighty will locate you unconditionally even when you don't merit it.
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Government Officials' Boat Capsized In A River While On Duty (Photo) / MNJTF Neutralises Insurgents In Babangida, Yobe. Recovers Weapons / Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.