Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) (107170 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2016
ikp120:

What is this one saying. I can't argue with you over mmm. It's a waste of time mehn. Take care.

***Enters my Benz***

How old are you?
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2016
berrystunn:

How old are you?

I think I'm older than the person who "donated" sperm for your birth just the way you "donate" to mmm.

grin grin grin

How are you this morning?
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Samcoflex75(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2016
harmbhrosz:
as in I tire for this stupid humans we have in Nigeria. They're seeing how their banks, politicians/government is scamming them in broad daylight but they'll be dumb to that only to make sure MMM dies is what is giving them joy

thats why the whites conclude that a black man is not a complete human being, the same people who would hold party to celebrate the return of a criminal from UK prison are the same people that will burn a boy alive for stealing garri, who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by chessguru(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2016
Pls disregard any media propaganda been launched against mmm-Nigeria by Nigeria paid/sponsored media, bloggers, so-called financial analysts/experts and online news outlets seeking for cheap popularity/traffic . mmm didn't crash. Frozen measure is normal in mmm operations and it has never led to the collapse of the system. I have watch many video on Youtube that got me convinced that there's nothing to panic about frozen mavro. u get ur GH from others PH, if nobody PH where do u think mmm will get ur GH from. Me and u are the one to make mmm continue or collapse in Nigeria not the Media

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by iamawara(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2016
ednut1:
he is a top admin, go to the testimonial page, u will see several of his comments on the GH he has been getting. 5m severally. all they need to do is as pple are ph and gh, the top admins and their cronies get help of millions and not provide help. shikena. it is not a charity so the investors and promoters have to gain aswell

If you are one of us (participant) I know you have gain in one way or the other, mayb 30% or the 5% ref bonus, so all we want is MMM to be back fully 100% we go sure put money nothing do me here.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by iamawara(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2016
chessguru:
Pls disregard any media propaganda been launched against mmm-Nigeria by Nigeria paid/sponsored media, bloggers, so-called financial analysts/experts and online news outlets seeking for cheap popularity/traffic . mmm didn't crash. Frozen measure is normal in mmm operations and it has never led to the collapse of the system. I have watch many video on Youtube that got me convinced that there's nothing to panic about frozen mavro. u get ur GH from others PH, if nobody PH where do u think mmm will get ur GH from. Me and u are the one to make mmm continue or collapse in Nigeria not the Media

You are right bro. As you all know a lot of PH are already hanging, so that can clearly tell you that those that have hanging or frozen mavros will be matched as soon as the system is back, so why the panic when people like me have already have an outstanding PH request?

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by mystikal(m): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
uckennety:

I know ur not educated

What does sparemoney mean?

You just echoed my thoughts

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by casby: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
See jealousy o, so if u make so much money today, u will invest in in 10million naira cars? I sorry for your generation
deolu2000:
Those cars i can see are mere tokunbo cars dt are worth at best, #1.5m i was actually expecting something more sophisticated than these rountine toks jare having earned so much from their downlines in MMM.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
ikp120:

I think I'm older than the person who "donated" sperm for your birth just the way you "donate" to mmm.

grin grin grin

How are you this morning?

Udene....
Thunder with 46000000KVA strike your gay asss

Make vampire use your bloood.. Before next week runs out... Say Amen

Hope you are OK, na joke oo grin
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by casby: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Why even bringing religion into this? Is mmm specially for Christians? Do u know if I'm a christian or not? Pls grow up
darknetcom:

i knew that will pisss you off..

i was thinking...the way you people think..

if boko haram pronounce to become christians...

una would jump ship immediately... lipsrsealed...

i know thats crazy to even consider... grin..

but the way una think,nothing suprise me no more... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...

case is trump... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by casby: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Me and so many others. Thank u
irishMO123:
will u sharap there....you still want pple to PH who the hell would do such shit,when they still have their transaction pending...
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by monex(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
switch47:
17 Reasons why I can boldly say MMM has not crashed but re-strategizing for better outing in 2017:

switch47:
if the rules of MMM are kept, this cycle of PH/GH can continue forever
not true. the number (or value) of PHs need to increase annually in multiples of 23 every year
MMM Nigeria currently boasts of about 2.4 million members. this number needs to increase to 56 million by dec 2017 and to 1.3 billion by dec 2018 to sustain your 30% monthly interest else a crash will occur. The alternative is for existing members to PH 23 times more than they PH-ed in 2016 without increasing their GH

switch47:
Continuous website availability
many Ponzi's have crashed yet they still have a fully functional website with online support

switch47:
the founder of MMM, Sergey Mavrodi is very commitment to seeing that his dream of midwifing a world of financial freedom comes to pass. He demonstrated by this by serving a jail term. His daughter was kidnapped in the pursuit of this same vision.
he duly went to jail for fraud. Scheme members in Russia blamed the government for the crash as they would in Nigeria when (if it hasn't) it inevitably crashes.

switch47:
No central account. MMM does not have a central account. It is a peer to peer help structure therefore there is no room for embezzlement of funds
how do you guarantee that there are NO individuals who GH without ever PH-ing, whose mavros can grow arbitrarily and are being electronically manipulated

switch47:
MMM has gone on pause mode in South Africa, Zimbabwe and china and returned so Nigerian case cannot be different.
did people retain their pre-pause mavros and where they able to GH based on the aforementioned mavros?

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by chessguru(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
iamawara:

You are right bro. As you all know a lot of PH are already hanging, so that can clearly tell you that those that have hanging or frozen mavros will be matched as soon as the system is back, so why the panic when people like me have already have an outstanding PH request?

MMM for real ..... MMM will disappoint all the haters ... 2017 the year of MMM shine grin grin grin very happy my members are responding heavily on my facebook group

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by chessguru(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ikp120(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
berrystunn:

Udene.... Thunder with 46000000KVA strike your gay asss

Make vampire use your bloood.. Before next week runs out... Say Amen
Hope you are OK, na joke oo grin
Lolzzz grin grin grin

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by chessguru(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
great Christmas with MMM

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by casby: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
They are just jealous of their frnds, neighbours , u don't want to participate and no one is forcing u, but leave the people on it no. Which kind wicked people dey this country sef
harmbhrosz:
as in I tire for this stupid humans we have in Nigeria. They're seeing how their banks, politicians/government is scamming them in broad daylight but they'll be dumb to that only to make sure MMM dies is what is giving them joy
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by madthinker: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
make una leave chuddy make him flex
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by casby: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Haters of mmm did u read this?

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
casby:
See jealousy o, so if u make so much money today, u will invest in in 10million naira cars? I sorry for your generation
i only made an observation judging by the info in the news. But i don't to get angry, because i already notice the flaws in your thinking.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by skiibo: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:40am On Dec 23, 2016
darknetcom:

look how una dey talk??...

hardwork that you get paid is slavery job..
cheating others is legal..

am not surprised..

isnt it people like you that legalized the black-market??..
hardwork ia past tense in Nigeria, that was when our parents were men, they go to farm and sell the proceeds, they get back home healthy and leave till old age. in this present time with the technology u work and your pay is not worth it because the men in power are the ones enslaving those who voted them in. for how long will they debate on minimum wage?

cross the borders and go overseas, u will see what ppl get for an hour job. the value of an hour job is the same as a monthly pay in Nigeria. a corp member for my Office just dey Cry cos her allowee plus office pay no reach wetin she dey get weekly in America. Guy?! mtcheww relax! MMM is better than govt free food.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:41am On Dec 23, 2016
temhab:

By the mention of emu emu emu, FP lo sure ju.
LOL

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 23, 2016
casby:
U are so hateful, jealous wizard, is it ur money? The owners of the money isnt even worried, u haters are just here killing ur jealous selves, u can go and jump into the lagoon is not ur moneyquote author=SerialGist post=52143698]This guy should better make sure nothing happens to MMM or else, na him head go pay for the losses. There is no way Nigerians will lose their hard earned money in the scheme and Chuddy or whatever his name is is holding lavished party everywhere and living large life. Body guards or not, guys go still down this dude. If he likes, let him use 'Odeshi', bullet must still penetrate am.

Just to clear your ignorance, my heavy amount of money is stuck right inside the scheme and i'll be the last person to let it go just like that when Chuddy is painting the town red with it.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by econity(m): 7:38am On Dec 23, 2016
ogawisdom:

A goat like u doesn't deserve a reply

A better goat you're for thinking in this manner.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by chessguru(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Zenith bank has frozen all cash withdrawals

On Thursday when I went to Zenith bank, Effurun branch.. In Delta state.. The que was too long and stagnant . I almost lost heart, thinking of going back hom.. A notice came from the cashier that "one could deposit".. But no network to withdraw[GH.. Frozen mavros as in mmm] .. Customers started complaining that they need their money but nothing was done.. Luckily I wanted to deposit. [PH as in mmm] which I was able to do... And God saved.. I couldn't laugh to those who were quing
And some haters out there who knows little or nothing about mmm will say mmm has crashed.. Can we also say Zenith bank is no more because we are talking about same issue here.. Even a worse one because the bank can't add 30% or even 20% holiday bonus after trading with your hard earned money.. Instead they would tell u... "you will be charged 65 naira.. If u withdraw more than 3 times in another bank with ATM or 100 naira for transfer... Media come on, what would be the headlines. ..
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Samcoflex75(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
chessguru:
Zenith bank has frozen all cash withdrawals

On Thursday when I went to Zenith bank, Effurun branch.. In Delta state.. The que was too long and stagnant . I almost lost heart, thinking of going back hom.. A notice came from the cashier that "one could deposit".. But no network to withdraw[GH.. Frozen mavros as in mmm] .. Customers started complaining that they need their money but nothing was done.. Luckily I wanted to deposit. [PH as in mmm] which I was able to do... And God saved.. I couldn't laugh to those who were quing
And some haters out there who knows little or nothing about mmm will say mmm has crashed.. Can we also say Zenith bank is no more because we are talking about same issue here.. Even a worse one because the bank can't add 30% or even 20% holiday bonus after trading with your hard earned money.. Instead they would tell u... "you will be charged 65 naira.. If u withdraw more than 3 times in another bank with ATM or 100 naira for transfer... Media come on, what would be the headlines. ..

not only zenith bank, most banks are not paying out, if you want to withdraw 200k, dey will tell u to collect 100k first lol
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by emmaelectelect(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2016
chessguru:
who says the guiders are doing nothing? ...... They organize seminars...... Have meetings at odd hours online..... Spend millions of naira on charity....... Or you did not know they spent millions on I'd camps..... Paid hospital bills of several people running into millions of naira...... You only see the lies here by haters

How are they reaping from where they did not sow? When last did most of them provide help?
They are been paid from whose purse or contributions?
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by chessguru(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
emmaelectelect:

How are they reaping from where they did not sow? When last did most of them provide help?
They are been paid from whose purse or contributions?
REMEMBER, YOU ARE MMM.

NOW IS THE TIME TO STAND TOGETHER AND PH, IGNORE ALL NEGATIVITY, FEED YOUR MIND WITH POSITIVITY AND KNOW THAT MMM LOVES YOU AND WILL CONTINUE LIKE IT DOES IN OVER 180 COUNTRIES WORLD WIDE.

MMM is looking for financial soldiers.
Here is my wife's analogy.
Nelson Mandela was regarded as a terrorist or a freedom fighter. To the people in the movement he was a freedom fighter to the people against his movement he was a terrorist.

Do you think the people in the movement, "QUIT", when the police, media and nay sayers got up and fought against him and his ideologies. NO
Do you think they trembled? YES
Do you think they ran for the hills? Clearly not as South Africa is now a proper democracy because of him.

MMM is the same, we are looking for financial freedom fighters, who will stand with MMM's ideology and mission.

If this is too much a fight for you, then maybe this is not for you!!! But then you should be happy with the many consequences of being beaten by the media and government. for instance the little to no interest you receive from the banks While they get rich with your hard earned money), and you remaining a financial slave forever!!
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by NaijaFutbol: 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
ogawisdom:

U r soo wrong and u will see it b4 long

Just saw this your quote.

How far? did they pay u?
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by CLASSMAN: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
NaijaFutbol:

Just saw this your quote.

How far? did they pay u?
My guy leave dead horse alone na no need flogging it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.