Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) (10262 Views)

Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward / Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election / Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Abia LGA polls: Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu voting at his Umuobiakwa village...

2 Likes

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
lalasticlala the exercise is going on smoothly in my LGA and state,I hope you came back home to vote too? Abi you wan chop overtime money for work?

2 Likes

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
This election will go down in history as the most free and fair election ever conducted in Nigeria and African soil
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Situation reports have confirmed that voting is going on peacefully across the State.

2 Likes

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
UPDATE ON ABIA LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMANSHIP AND COUNCILLORSHIP POLLS

#AbiaOnline

From our feeders in the three senatorial zones of Abia State, the conduct of the Local Government and councilorship polls have been going on flawlessly, peacefully and orderly, with all round impressive turnouts.

Kudos to ABSIEC, and the security agencies for encouraging a free, fair and peaceful elections.

Abians were seen exercising their franchise without any sort of intimidation from any quarter.

Abia have scored another point under the Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu led administration.

1 Like

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mynd44 this election is not a do or die one.

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
lalasticlala trust me,we are even getting to United State level interns of election conduct

1 Like

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
I thought they say the election will no longer hold. Oya PDP flog them.

1 Like

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sunnymatey:
I thought they say the election will no longer hold. Oya PDP flog them.
Don't listen to those prophets of doom,they are the major problem of our country

1 Like

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
k.

wake me up, when result is announced
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Runaway: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
INEC should have been invited as observer.
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Jaytecq:
k.

wake me up, when result is announced
Do wish to challenge the result in court?
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by rawtouch: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
the governor looks high and unwell, not looking good at all....

1 Like

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by konjakonja(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
Finally after 8 years an LGA election has held in my state. Thank goodness

1 Like

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by konjakonja(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
rawtouch:
the governor looks high and unwell, not looking good at all....
I have known him to be that Mr Fineboy no pimples
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ponponkon:
lalasticlala the exercise is going on smoothly in my LGA and state,I hope you came back home to vote too? Abi you wan chop overtime money for work?
bia, why havent your oga paid salaries?

1 Like

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by princeakins(m): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Following..
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by career44(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
Is there any hope of Apc and apga . Let them just put their candidates instead of wasting abia money on this so called LGA election
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Take it from me,salaries and pensions will be paid before the end of the year. Dr Ikpeazu will not renege on his promise. Please be patient you alert will soon beep
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Hope you've voted?
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
career44:
Is there any hope of Apc and apga . Let them just put their candidates instead of wasting abia money on this so called LGA election
There's hope for every political party to win if the people chose their candidates. Dr Ikpeazu is a seasoned and career scholar, he can't manipulate the mandate and wish of the people. ABSIEC is 100% independent,no interference at all

1 Like

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by calyto: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
I have not heard about violence or ballot snatching in Abia since morning.
If na Rivers State ehn!.....................................
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Claumy2(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
I read someone's comment on APGA and APC. APGA have their candidates for the elections.
APC as a party is extremely silent in South/East and their candidates are in recession too.

Forget OUK; he's only interested in his selfish interest.
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by ajbf: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
I think that the Abia electoral body should have extended an invitation to INEC to come for practical observation of conducting a peaceful election. Also, the electoral body in Abia state should have called the APC ministers ,APC national leaders and their eleven APC governors that went to Rivers state for senatorial elections to come as well.
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Claumy2:
I read someone's comment on APGA and APC. APGA have their candidates for the elections.
APC is not known in South/East and their candidates are in recession.
My brother APC have candidates in almost all the LGA's here o. In my own LGA Obingwa they presented a very intelligent young man but it is unfortunate that PDP is Obingwa 95%.
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ponponkon:
Don't listen to those prophets of doom,they are the major problem of our country

You mean people of this extraction? grin
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by ibroh22(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
What is the prospect of the governor towards education in the state,,I went to my PPA in umuahia south L.G,i weep for the students in that school and in Abia state.......The atmosphere for learning is not good atall
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
AroOkigbo:

You mean people of this extraction? grin
Bro I no dey play NCAN united o.

1 Like

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ponponkon:
Hope you've voted?
yes.
Please give us update(pix) on the progress of umuwaya and aba road rehabilitation.
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
betterABIAstate:
yes.
Please give us update(pix) on the progress of umuwaya and aba road rehabilitation.
Umuwaya was just re-asphalted,more like road maintenance/proactive/preventive measure. Aba road is being seriously taken care of by Arab contractors

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate / S/east Govs. Meet Buhari Over Herdsmen, Enugu Airport Expansion / Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.