Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Hh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hh (1588 Views)

hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hh by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
YahHh
Re: Hh by DelTel(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Luckily, PDP is no more in power or I could've advised you and your father run for your dear life.

APC and NPF should be very happy with your case and evidence (hopefully its true).

Joining APC would be the fastest approach.
Re: Hh by vani86: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
DelTel:
Luckily, PDP is no more in power or I could've advised you and your father run for your dear life.

APC and NPF should be very happy with your case and evidence (hopefully its true).

Are you trying to make it political. It is not an APC or PDP matter, it is a question of the powerful oppressing the rest.

OP try take your case to SARS, at least wike's influence have waned a bit on them
Re: Hh by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Team#justicemustbeserved!
Re: Hh by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
DelTel:

Bro, it is not a matter of PDP or APC, its a matter of my family being oppressed by the mighty in the society
Re: Hh by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
If its true bro, PDP f up for this one
Re: Hh by oganology33(m): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ure only gonna attract sympathy from APC loyalists, cos uve already politicized the matter.

Y can't u jxt lay ur complain without involving the PDP. Especially in the topic
Re: Hh by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
oganology33:
Ure only gonna attract sympathy from APC loyalists, cos uve already politicized the matter.

Y can't u jxt lay ur complain without involving the PDP. Especially in the topic
I am not politicizing anything.how can I politicize something that involve my family. I did not say the entire PDP is oppressing my family. it is a description
Re: Hh by oganology33(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Datyzmach:
I am not politicizing anything.how can I politicize something that involve my family. I did not say the entire PDP is oppressing my family.
Then u should have only mentioned the PDP perhaps in ur description of the tyrant and not in the TOPIC.
My crazy opinion. . .though!
Re: Hh by vani86: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
oganology33:

Then u should have only mentioned the PDP perhaps in ur description of the tyrant and not in the TOPIC.
My crazy opinion. . .though!

He has every right to mention pdp, it is to explain/show how powerful and well connected he is.

Nairaland keyboard E-RATS are the ones trying to turn it to a campaign abi propaganda
Re: Hh by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
vani86:

He has every right to mention pdp, it is to explain/show how powerful and well connected he is.

Nairaland keyboard E-RATS are the ones trying to turn it to a campaign abi propaganda
Thanks for seeing things from my perspective
Re: Hh by DelTel(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Datyzmach:

Bro, it is not a matter of PDP or APC, its a matter of my family being oppressed by the mighty in the society

Am sorry if you feeling that way; not my intention to politicize your pain.

However, it shouldn't be lost on us that you are been oppressed by a politician with his political power.

Justice in Nigeria is verrrrryyyy slowwwwwww and can be an ass when a politician is involved; you might not have brought it here if it weren't so.

I apologize once again.
Re: Hh by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
DelTel:

Am sorry if you feeling that way; not my intention to politicize your pain.

However, it shouldn't be lost on us that you are been oppressed by a politician with his political power.

Justice in Nigeria is verrrrryyyy slowwwwwww and can be an ass when a politician is involved; you might not have brought it here if it weren't so.

I apologize once again.
apology accepted. at least you are wise enough to see things differently. I am just tired of this country.
Re: Hh by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Go and report him to APC chieftains in your location after all its a political party affair.
Re: Hh by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Go and report him to APC chieftains in your location since you have now made it a political party affair.
Re: Hh by oganology33(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
vani86:

I still believe he has a political undertone 2 the story. Then he shld be plain
Re: Hh by greenermodels: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
lalasticlacla please move this to the front-page, injustice to one is injustice to all.
Re: Hh by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
oganology33:

I still believe he has a political undertone 2 the story. Then he shld be plain
bro, I don't even vote parties during elections, I vote based on candidates not parties, I have voted for both PDP and Apc in different positions. ahhhh
Re: Hh by Qmerit(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Op I first of all want to condemn this devilish act by that man and his boys irrespective of party he belongs does not give him such power and when u say decree what type of decree and from which power probably not the "decree" I know of.

Op, pls, u and your family shouldn't take this low, don't relent cause the police has released one of the perpetrators. Look for a lawyer/human activist who can take it up from you guys and donate money to do this and save your future pls. Even if you loose the land do not loose your lives by allowing them to attack in the future by not taking a further step ok.
Now that ur dad is in bed in hospital is enough and good reason to do this and sympathy judgement would even come your way and undertaken should not be ruled out. Nor be Rivers again? U know better!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hh by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
Qmerit:
Op I first of all want to condemn this devilish act by that man and his boys irrespective of party he belongs does not give him such power and when u say decree what type of decree and from which power probably not the "decree" I know of.

Op, pls, u and your family shouldn't take this low, don't relent cause the police has released one of the perpetrators. Look for a lawyer/human activist who can take it up from you guys and donate money to do this and save your future pls. Even if you loose the land do not loose your lives by allowing them to attack in the future by not taking a further step ok.
Now that ur dad is in bed in hospital is enough and good reason to do this and sympathy judgement would even come your way and undertaken should not be ruled out. Nor be Rivers again? U know better!!!
the decree is just as big man don talk make una obey
Re: Hh by Annie939(f): 12:11am On Dec 22, 2016
call FG now

(1) (Reply)

Brief Profile Of HE Surv Abiodun Aluko / Paris Club Refund: Presidency Releases Details, SEE How Much Each State Got / Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.