Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole (1592 Views)

“Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan / If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga / Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by iconnews(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
Immediate past Governor of Edo State, Mr. Adams Oshiomhole, has said Nigeria would have been in danger if ex-President Goodluck Jonathan had continued to rule.
In an interview published in the current edition of The Interview magazine, while recalling the 2014 recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service, which claimed 20 lives, Oshiomhole stated,
“Those people didn’t just kill poor applicants, they extorted and defrauded them, and as far as I know, no step was taken to deal with those involved in it.
“So, I was convinced that Nigeria was in danger if Jonathan continued in office.
“Once I concluded that Nigeria was not in good hands, I also had to do everything possible to ensure that he (Jonathan) was not re-elected and I played my part in the formation of the APC (All Progressives Congress).”
(http://naijachamps..co.ke/2017/06/nigeria-wouldve-been-in-danger-if.html?m=1)

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by stephleena(f): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lara,has screwed some nuts off his ugly head..

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by NNAMDIII(m): 2:10am On Jun 15, 2017
Dem dey talk this cockroach sef dey talk

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by bantudra: 2:23am On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:
Lara,has screwed some nuts off his ugly head..

why is it that most of you black women call original black men ugly today??.....

why?

why do you hate you own self so much?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 15, 2017
bantudra:

why is it that most of you black women call original black men ugly today??.....

why?

why do you hate you own self so much?
Are you Ugly?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by vedaxcool(m): 5:31am On Jun 15, 2017
Jonathan was the head of a criminal organization which he called government of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 15, 2017
Okay... finally Nigeria is in eldorado... life is so easy in Nigeria we have shut our airports not to let any of the good leave...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by BuariCopyPaste: 5:39am On Jun 15, 2017
Are we now in a safer zone
This man should pack his swollen scrotums one side joor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by omanzo02: 5:47am On Jun 15, 2017
Nigeria is more in danger now that APC & Buhari are in power...Most projects being commissioned by APC were initiated by GEJ....APC throw Nigeria in recession, electoral promises cancelled, job loss etc...so who is more dangerous for Nigeria?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by BiafraIShere(m): 6:25am On Jun 15, 2017
This Baboon Again?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Because they kiss you doesn't mean they love you, Learn from Jesus and Judas.
Because they praise and hug you doesn't mean they care, Ask Caesar about Brutus.
Because they are tender and all-sweet doesn't mean they are real, Ask Samson about Delilah.
<3 DEAR FRIENDS IT IS ONLY GOD YOU CAN TRUST. DONT PUT YOUR TRUST IN HUMAN BEINGS. PUT ALL YOUR TRUST IN GOD.
Good Morning & Have A Great Thursday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by chemicalDisease: 6:28am On Jun 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
Jonathan was the head of a criminal organization which he called government of Nigeria.

Focus on on ur vegetable in London and leave Gej alone.

Are u ppl not tayad?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by vedaxcool(m): 6:49am On Jun 15, 2017
chemicalDisease:

Focus on on ur vegetable in London and leave Gej alone.

Are u ppl not tayad?

Focus on your crime boss and leave PMB alone.

Are you people not tayad of dancing with corruption?
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by NextGovernor(m): 6:50am On Jun 15, 2017
So what we are now under APC regime is good abi?

Short man, Short sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by chemicalDisease: 7:02am On Jun 15, 2017
vedaxcool:

Focus on your crime boss and leave PMB alone.
Are you people not tayad of dancing with corruption?
yes am dancing with Saraki, Tinubu, Amaechi and the grass cutter .
Programmed Z.ombie.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 15, 2017
Oshio is an idiot ,what more danger is dangerous than the present state of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by igbeke: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2017
This man is not just ugly, he's so so stupidd too.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by Victornezzar: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
Bros good morning ooo
no vex ooo.....na question i just wan ask
Ow much dem dey pay una 4 dis bmc cos u guys go at any length 2 defend an half dead....oo sorry vegetable president undecided
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by morbeta(m): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2017
This ugly man, wetin Jonathan do you sef. Abi em collect your babe?
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by obailala(m): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2017
omanzo02:
Nigeria is more in danger now that APC & Buhari are in power...Most projects being commissioned by APC were initiated by GEJ....APC throw Nigeria in recession, electoral promises cancelled, job loss etc...so who is more dangerous for Nigeria?
It's really sad that very many Nigerians reason this way. To these people, a good government is the one which abandons the thousands of old ongoing projects of their predecessors and starts new projects in their own name.

No wonder we have thousands upon thousands of abandoned projects littering the Nigerian landscape, because obviously, the leaders understand the shallowness of most Nigerians who gauge success as the number of new projects commenced and not the number of old projects progressed or completed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by vedaxcool(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2017
chemicalDisease:

yes am dancing with Saraki, Tinubu, Amaechi and the grass cutter .

Programmed Z.ombie.

You left out Patience mother of corruption, Jonathan lord of thieves, FKK ipob thief manipulator Fayose thievee spokesman, Cownu thieves insurgent. ... Wailing zombie.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by vedaxcool(m): 7:43am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
Victornezzar:

Bros good morning ooo
no vex ooo.....na question i just wan ask
Ow much dem dey pay una 4 dis bmc cos u guys go at any length 2 defend an half dead....oo sorry vegetable president undecided
[/s]

Oga no ved too oh when last did you eat a descent meal I hear say lord of thieves no gree pay Thief Media Centre TMC because say him no get money.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by Victornezzar: 7:45am On Jun 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Oga no ved too oh when last did you eat a descent meal I hear say lord of thieves no gree pay Thief Media Centre TMC because say him no get money.
Only God knows how u would be looking by now
maybe Buhari fat pass u sef
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by vedaxcool(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2017
Victornezzar:

Only God knows how u would be looking by now
maybe Buhari fat pass u sef

Far better than you who despite being able to eat 3 times a day prefer dancing behind corrupt elements perhaps expecting crumbs to fall to his table

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by Victornezzar: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2017
vedaxcool:

Far better than you who despite being able to eat 3 times a day prefer dancing behind corrupt elements perhaps expecting crumbs to fall to his table
odenie me nd u hu dey chop crumbs
U think am like u dat would shout all d whole day
only 4 u 2 consume ur swollen garri at nyt
And please stop quoting me so u won't infect me with ur zombieism
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by Ussy4real(m): 8:09am On Jun 15, 2017
We all know that Sir...
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2017
truth is bitter but oga jona sef knw , him partners in crime knws too but him supporters in crime will not agree..
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2017
Yomboy4ever:
truth is bitter but oga jona sef knw , him partners in crime we follow am loot knws too but him supporters in crime wey no taste kobo will not agree..
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by vedaxcool(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2017
Victornezzar:

odenie me nd u hu dey chop crumbs
U think am like u dat would shout all d whole day
only 4 u 2 consume ur swollen garri at nyt
And please stop quoting me so u won't infect me with ur zombieism

Obviously describing poverty tactics you use in surviving the ever so late TMC crumbs... grin grin
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued In Office –oshiomhole by Victornezzar: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2017
vedaxcool:

Obviously describing poverty tactics you use in surviving the ever so late TMC crumbs... grin grin
Ow re u surviving dis 1 ur Lord and Saviour is not around

(1) (2) (Reply)

African American Elites Promote Lesbian Sodomy In "Girl's Trip" Movie. / Ministry/body In Charge Of Noise Pollution In Ogun State / Reliance On Oil Is The Basis Of Our Wretchedness And Poverty – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.