Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage (38620 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by akinblog: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
My aunt just committed suicide all because of marriage without love.

She got married to this guy 4 years ago after dating him for as long i remember. He does nothing substantial, she pays the rent bought the car for him, funded the wedding and gives him money.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/lady-commits-suicide-because-of-her-loveless-marriage.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Isoduwa(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
akinblog:
Lady commits suicide because of her loveless marriage

Ok � RIP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by akinblog: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
sorry case..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Davash222(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
It’s better to be single than to be in an unhealthy marriage or relationship.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Bruno3000(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
This is for all the guys' hearts she messed with, and for ignoring that one guy that truly loved her.
HER ABODE IN THE AFTER LIFE IS HELL FIRE...

I don't have time to argue o.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Olastep1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Freemanbobble: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by dfrost: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
angry

And nobody was close to her to pull her out of depression?

And you had the time to tell the story but never had time to spend with her and help her?

angry

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by ugolinze123(m): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Risingblue008(m): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Bt ur aunty get time shaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by holuwajaytee(m): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Inside Life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
She killed herself cos he took her kids from her not cos of the cheating asshole, he's still going to have the kids so who lose? Rubbish.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by KwoiZabo(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Suicide is never an option because you leave our pain for others to bear. If not for anything she should be alive because of her kids welfare. I became more careful and serious with my life since I had a daughter. I just can't be careless because of her let alone leaving her in this world to face it.
The problem we have in this part of the world is that we are bothered about what people will say. No matter the situation you find yourself all you need to do is to change your paradigm (pattern which life should follow) & you will be fine.
All she should have done is to stabilize herself emotionally & financially then go for her kids which I know she can retrieve easily, then find love again because she must see someone to take care of her emotional needs (leave spirituality out of this because a lot of people have died because of spirituality that keeps people in bondage).
There is a lot to life than stable marriage. Enjoy life and forget traditions just be fair to all you come across. simple

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Burger01(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Married the neighbor just after three days of divorce....are you kidding?.... okay, kontinu smiley

The woman must have been so pained to take her own life.... pity sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by eherbal(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Unfortunately for her,She died in vain undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Walking(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kill yourself on earth and still go to hell fire for taking your life...

These people get mind ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Jabioro: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
She killed her because one useless third leg or love.. marriage is not do or die affairs..There still good guy or ladies outside there.. Don't kill yourself please..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by ednut1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
This is what the society has turned many ladies to . They get married to scum men with their own money just to bear mrs and satisfy the society . In the end depression and death looms . No one changes after marriage take note. U killed ur self now. Your kids will suffer in life as the step mother would make life a living hell for them.Weak woman

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by EkunKekere: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
A lesson for all those who want to use marriage to cover up their failures in other aspects of their lives or to fulfill societal expectations
What really amuses me are those married illiterate women who look down on single, well educated women.
I know a case of a married primary school dropout who can barely read and write, looking down on a single woman with a Masters degree.
Africans are truly nature's joke for humanity.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by 0temSapien: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Bruno3000:
This is for all the guys' hearts she messed with, and for ignoring that one guy that truly loved her.
HER ABODE IN THE AFTER LIFE IS HELL FIRE...

I don't have time to argue o.
Hell fire exists in your head. You can't burn inside fire for 100 trillion years because of a seeming mistake you committed within a lifespan of 40 years. This stupid idea is the reason why the gods of religions such as Yahweh, Allah, Moloch and thousands other are currently bound in a spiritual cage for global mind evolution to take place.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by realstars: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Killing herself does not help, the guy will have more time to 4k around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ladies,where do you lots find these kind of men undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
She should have just walk away. There's a man for every woman on earth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
See how a broke lazy husband can push a woman to commit suicide. Women are simply not wired to be bread winners.

She got all the cards, why she didn't dump the lady man beats me. Could be murder

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks / Police Arrest Alese, Badoo Cult’s Herbalist (Photos) / How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.