Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count (51371 Views)

Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. / 10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / 5 Warning Signs Of Low Blood Sugar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
basingstoke:
having sex numerous times actually helps to eliminate old sperms and produce new and agile sperm. But numerous sex must be followed by good life style like good food and most of the things the op talked about above
Major cause of watery sperm is incessant sex. Check guys who act adult movies, a handful of them have watery sperm. You don't have to to have excessive sex to replace old sperm. Once a sperm is old and aged, the cell will die and hence it will be released

1 Like

Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by elkon(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
hmmm undecided 0k I don hear you. . smokers in d house shey u don hear
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by chocolateme(f): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
Zedoo:

Nope it doesn't.
The sperm is like saliva it will always be available.
Little periods between ejac will lower d amount of sperm coming out but by the next day baba nla is back banging and better.
Though as a man gets old he needs to space out his ejac to get maximum product.

Nobody should mention me o. Lol
tnx Zedoo
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by jinxet2000: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Stressful lifestyle can also render someone partially impotent. When someone has a lot of pressures from different sources, the person's emotional stability weakens and the body system seizes to secrete hormones that forms babies and often times, the body secretes the hormones that destroys body cells. So as the body looks old as people can see in the physical, the internal bodies are weakening and forming dead cells.
Like the Bible says, cheerful heart is a good medicine (Prov 17:22).
This does not affect everybody because every body does not have the same metabolic system.
Conclusion, if you are found impotent and everything has been examined and nothing is found, most time, it could be as a result of emotional depression. Work on it. You can take a week or two weeks holiday with your spouse to a place you will stay out of work and socioeconomic pressures. Utilize the time very well. You know what I mean.
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by MrCounselor: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
chocolateme:
Op.. I did not see the one of the major reasons i had always thought causes low sperm count.. Which is having sex numerous times on every blessed day.. Thought it reduces low sperm count as there is nothing else left to use and impregnate someone.

Where did you study your own medicine? lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by Longcucumber(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
chocolateme:
Op.. I did not see the one of the major reasons i had always thought causes low sperm count.. Which is having sex numerous times on every blessed day.. Thought it reduces low sperm count as there is nothing else left to use and impregnate someone.
ENGLISH what have you done to deserve this.
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by Legend87(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
chocolateme:

#Experiencecheesytonguecheesy
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
low sperm count is usually affected quality or the physiological state of the sperm...
out of the numerous one released, its a fight of the fittest and ONLY one will fertilize the egg and become YOU...
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by 1stdammy: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:
I don't knw where people get the erroneous beer parlour info that masturbation causes low sperm count.
That's a blatant falsehood pushed forward by the puritans to dissuade the act.
Scientifically, masturbation has no effect on sperm count, absolutely none.
It should also be good to educate us that sperm count isn't that volume or quantity of your ejaculate .
No, it's the quality of the ejaculate.
As much as I wud love to concur, you shud have given a scientific proof as to how masturbation doesn't cause low sperm count. And again, what makes the sperm a quality one if I may ask??
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by eazisky(m): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
chocolateme:

Lol..... Kai u fall my hand

U try sha but but u are wrong
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by Halo22: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Come o....na em be say everybody go get low sperm count cos we are into one or two of those things mentioned. But all the same, na God hand we dey.
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by Padipadi(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
chocolateme:
Like having sex multiple times daily or having sex once a day?
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by Kingbuhari(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
I didn't fall into any of this, which I'm going to have a battalion

Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by ehis05(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
chocolateme:

Lol...u dull sha
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by GeniusDavid(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
chocolateme:

Honestly, This deserve Nairaland Comment of the year award! Jeez! shocked
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrPresident1:
Lalasticlala, I hear that Okro soup also causes this low sperm count, is it true?
I only read that It causes prostate enlargement in men, don't know of sperm reduction sha

1 Like

Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by dukeo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Hahahahaha grin grin this is funny.
very funny my guy
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by miqos02(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
possible
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
ednut1:
then u find solution the nollywood way, get ur wife drunk and ask ur friend/brother to enter d place angry

Really?
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:
I don't knw where people get the erroneous beer parlour info that masturbation causes low sperm count.
That's a blatant falsehood pushed forward by the puritans to dissuade the act.
Scientifically, masturbation has no effect on sperm count, absolutely none.
It should also be good to educate us that sperm count isn't that volume or quantity of your ejaculate .
No, it's the quality of the ejaculate.

ehhhhh but it causes quick ejaculation cha.
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by herlarho(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
obindomanya:
Expulsion from excessive MASTURBATION!
yo are right
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by Youngmolis: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
shuperu
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by Flexherbal(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nice post!
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by Zedoo(m): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
chocolateme:
tnx Zedoo

U get 2head abi? Lol
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by Zedoo(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Terhide5000:

ehhhhh but it causes quick ejaculation cha.

Amatuer....learn....
Masturbation is one of the most effective means for delayed ejac.
When you masturbate, you learn everything a babe cant teach you about yourself.

Without going further too much,
Do you notice in Bleep that the dude almost always have to mast to get their milk out?
And if you watch closely the clip is cut at that point to shorten the masturbation time it takes them to cum.

If you watch a Indecency documentary you will know this....

As ewwy as it sounds the grip of the fingers is tighter than most pussies, watch when a babe is giving mouth action, the way she twists her hand while stroking the oganigwe...pvssy cant do that for you.
Its called milking....

And if you are a chronic masturbator, ejaculating without masturbation is one of the most difficult things to do...because your D has become used to the twisting and stroking of fingers as an effective mechanism to cum.

It is true that while masturbating you can cum in 3minutes depending on how anxious you are to get it off......but once u enter kitten bros its a different ball game....you go stroke taya.....only a position you fantasize about can get you there....or a position that keeps you oganigwe locked in a tight grip.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by Zedoo(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Baba have tey in the business of preek and toto

U are oyo oh
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 22, 2016
Bull crap!!! I am a daily weed smoker and a father of three boys including twins.bring your barren wife and I'll fill her up to her neck .

1 Like

Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by kelvimx3009: 6:19am On Dec 22, 2016
[Op.. I did not see the one of the major reasons i had always thought causes low sperm count.. Which is having sex numerous times on every blessed day Thought it reduces low sperm count as there is nothing else left to use and impregnate someone.]

#This babe dey try advice her bobo....lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count by kaboninc(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
sisisioge:
What about hot water baths, laptop heat, tight underwear, STIs?

I just don't want my future Bobo playing rough play with them swimmers wink

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Carol Jamabo Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Son Tests Positive / Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! / Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.