Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

The Joy Of Kpomo - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Joy Of Kpomo (12564 Views)

Nigerians! Beware Of Kpomo Meat / The Joy Of Shaki!! / What Is The Nutritional Benefit Of Eating Kpomo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by Fhemmmy: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2009
pureminded:

Ohhhhh, I'm salivating right naow grin, Believe or not , I'll prepare and eat this tomorrow , E don tey wey i chop am self cheesy

i surel need me some right now.
I just hate the fact that, it is damn expensive in obodo land
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by amebono1: 3:57am On Nov 26, 2009
gawddd im salivating
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by Fhemmmy: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2009
!amebo no1:

gawddd im salivating

Get yourself some kpomo men
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by vikiviko(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2009
Kpomo will live forever.
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2009
^^^ Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2009
Viva Kpomo!
The roasted brown kind chopped in bits inside a simmering pot of Ugwu stew with a little palm oil floating, the greens strutting their stuff here and there while bits of roasted fish and shrimps offer their assistance as supporting strikers. Of course a thick juicy chunk of Beef or a drum stick must observe roll call. All of this assisted with nicely moulded eba. If privileged, a red bull to wash it down. Ensure you're shirtless or topless for this complex procedure as it leaves such individual covered in sweat and liable to sleep afterwards
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by mamagee3(f): 12:52am On Nov 29, 2009
Kpomo. grin grin
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by Fhemmmy: 6:31am On Nov 29, 2009
arkinses:

Viva Kpomo!
The roasted brown kind chopped in bits inside a simmering pot of Ugwu stew with a little palm oil floating, the greens strutting their stuff here and there while bits of roasted fish and shrimps offer their assistance as supporting strikers. Of course a thick juicy chunk of Beef or a drum stick must observe roll call. All of this assisted with nicely moulded eba. If privileged, a red bull to wash it down. Ensure you're shirtless or topless for this complex procedure as it leaves such individual covered in sweat and liable to sleep afterwards

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. me need me some kpomo
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by Kunbee: 2:08am On Dec 27, 2009
Go and buy then
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by biina: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2009
Ponmo, aka Showboy; I salute o! Semper Fidelis  grin grin grin
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by ayeesha: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2009
arkinses:

Viva Kpomo!

lol, you`ve given a whole new meaning to enjoying a meal!! grin grin grin
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by Digriz(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
I love d kpomo
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2009
ayeesha:

lol, you`ve given a whole new meaning to enjoying a meal!! grin grin grin

thats just how much I'm feeling the ish.
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2009
Love of kpomo is the beginning of good food
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by clemcykul(f): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2010
stamped with alacrity!

kpomo lives!!!
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

clemcykul:

stamped with alacrity!

kpomo lives!!!
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by eyzhvntsn: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2010
My mother used to fry kpomo, the white one. Nice.
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]OMG!!! shocked shocked

Please my dear can you tell your mother to help me with some fried kpomo toast with stew? , wow-- can't wait to do the chewing anyway . grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by eyzhvntsn: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]OMG!!!  shocked shocked

Please my dear can you tell your mother to help me with some fried kpomo toast with stew? , wow-- can't wait to do the chewing anyway .  grin grin wink
[/size]

grin, It was always chewy and crunchy
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Yes oh. . . cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

eyzhvntsn:

grin, It was always chewy and crunchy
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by pocketndry: 7:05am On Jan 02, 2011
I don't like that thing abeg but I cook it cos my husy loves it so much. I wander what you guys' love about kpomo
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Well, i love kpomo when it's been used to prepare correct Ogbouno soup . grin grin grin[/size]
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by GeorgeD1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2011
what nutrient is there in kpomo?
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by Fhemmmy: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2011
George_D:

what nutrient is there in kpomo?

All the nutrient . . . . . .
Even though, there is none, the igbadun of it is too much . . . . .i wanna kpomolize myself jare
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by Fhemmmy: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Well, i love kpomo when it's been used to prepare correct Ogbouno soup . grin grin grin[/size]

Especially when the kpomo has decided to soak the ogbono and each bite on the kpomo is letting go of good stew . . . . . .Kai
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by GeorgeD1(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2011
Fhemmmy:

All the nutrient . . . . . .
Even though, there is none, the igbadun of it is too much . . . . .i wanna kpomolize myself jare

hmmmm! so we pay so much for nothing?
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2011
[size=13pt]That's right man. . . Kpomo is too sweet !!

Kai, . . grin smiley grin grin grin
[/size]

Fhemmmy:

Especially when the kpomo has decided to soak the ogbono and each bite on the kpomo is letting go of good stew . . . . . .Kai
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2011
George_D:

hmmmm! so we pay so much for nothing?

The Nothing in nothing could worth nothing to those that knows nothing, but the fun in nothing could worth more than nothing . . . . .
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2011
[size=13pt]Fhemmmy DEAR . . . I'm so privilege to wish you best of luck the year 2011 . I love you all that have stayed in a very good relationship with me all these years , posting and sharing together. [/size]

Fhemmmy:

The Nothing in nothing could worth nothing to those that knows nothing, but the fun in nothing could worth more than nothing . . . . .
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by GeorgeD1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2011
fhemmmy!
this nothing post of yours dey make me fear oooooo! grin
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by babyme1(f): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2011
Me likey kiss
Re: The Joy Of Kpomo by oludashmi(f): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2011
Wrong spelling
It is ponmo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

English Name Of Kunu Drink / Share Your Experience Drinking Pepper Soup. / Get Your Unadulterated Palm Oil Direct From Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.