Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB (1802 Views)

Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic / Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows / Biafra - Proposed Plan Nnamdi Kanu Has For All Ethnic Nations In Biafraland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by HungerBAD: 4:19am On Dec 22, 2016
By Chimaobi Nwaiwu
Nnewi—

The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, yesterday, gave “incurable hatred for Igbo people” as one of the reasons why they do not want President Muhammadu Buhari in any part of South-East.

They also alleged that Mr President always refused to take distress calls from governors of South East anytime they called him to respond to attacks and other misfortunes, perpetrated by his Northern brothers against Biafrans.

IPOB in a statement signed by its spokespersons, Emma Nmezu and Dr. Clifford Chukwuemeka Iroanya, recalled that on June 22, 2016, Mrs. Bridget Agbahime, a 74-year old Biafran trader was beheaded at Kofar Wambai market in Kano by five Islamic fundamentalists, and there was no condemnation from Buhari or any of his acolytes. IPOB statement entitled: “Why we do not want Muhammadu Buhari in Biafraland for now,” read: “To make matters worse, the killers were freed unconditionally from detention on November 3, 2016 by a magistrate court in Kano presided over by Jibrin Muhammed. Under the watch of Buhari, the case has been closed and the killers are free to go ahead and carry out more killings.

“On April 25, 2016, 500 Hausa-Fulani terrorists, who go by the name “Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders’ Association of Nigeria (Macban)”invaded Nimbo community in Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu State and slaughtered Biafrans and burnt 11 residential houses and some churches.

Mr. President even refused to take a distress call from the Governor of Enugu State and till date, Buhari and his acolytes have not condemned the killings. We have to remind the public that Muhammadu Buhari is the official grand patron of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders’ Association of Nigeria, MACBAN. “Prior to that incident on January 5, 2016, Hausa-Fulani terrorists abducted the king of Ubulu-Uku Kingdom, His Royal Majesty, Akaeze Edward Ofulue III, and killed him in the forest.

Typically, no words of condemnation came from Buhari and his acolytes and nobody was arrested and prosecuted.” According to IPOB, “the reasons why we must march tomorrow in Enugu against Buhari’s coming are for the sake of our fathers and mothers who were killed, and children born and unborn ripped out prematurely from their mothers’ wombs; we march for the sake of our land and Nimbo community in Uzo Uwani of Enugu State.

Again, we must march for the sake of those killed in Aba on February 12, 2016; Onitsha, August 30, 2015; in Nkpor, 29th and those killed on May 30, 2016 and buried in a mass grave. “We also must march for the killing in Yenegoa, Bayelsa State; Igweocha, Port Harcourt, Rivers State; the killing in Gbaramatu, Delta State. His soldiers should kill all of us for the world to see and justify the Amnesty International reports on Biafrans. “In addition, we are going to march to prove to the world in general how they have been killing us in Uzuitem in Abia State and for the sake Gideon Akaluka, who was beheaded by Muslim fundamentalists in Kano State.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/dont-want-buhari-biafraland-ipob/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by eleojo23: 4:20am On Dec 22, 2016
When you look critically at the way Buhari handles issues sometimes, it won't be far from the truth to say that he is a bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by klbakare(m): 4:28am On Dec 22, 2016
BUHARI MUST GO 2019

3 Likes

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by Oildichotomy(m): 4:31am On Dec 22, 2016
Inasmuch I don't buy into the Biafran ideology and what it intends to achieve going forward, I am very well convinced that there is this smelly body language of disdain and bluff from Buhari towards the South-Easterners and the Niger-deltans alike.

Buhari is probably living in this Northern entitlement fantasy which has perpetually made them to get away with most things Nigerian.

His utterances has not helped in promoting unity within Nigeria and he is stubbornly unapologetic about it even when it is generally obvious he goofed. Like what stops him from apologising about that 97- 5% goof and the senseless killing of protesters and heal wounds with constant reassurances.

His unfounded-certificate military ego coupled with constant Zombeic-new sheriff chants is getting the better of him I suppose.

Somebody just need to tell Buhari the bitter truth that a substantial section of this country is pissed and the push and start economy he is running ain't helping matters either

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by raumdeuter: 4:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Jesters. Cowards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by madridguy(m): 4:44am On Dec 22, 2016
I hope Sai Baba will address this issue diplomatically, all these killings need good probing and the victims must get justice.

Meanwhile, the IPOB need to take things easy.

1 Like

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by dokyOloye: 4:45am On Dec 22, 2016
raumdeuter:
Jesters. Cowards
Buhari has been killing them,yet they are willing to march again?
Is that a sign of cowardice?
If naa some of una brown roofers nw,dem for done hide under bed de shout "mogbe ooo,mogbe ooo.
Which yeye security summit him wan do?
Is d north central and north east more secured than d south east?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by dokyOloye: 4:46am On Dec 22, 2016
madridguy:
grin
Chaii,certified zoneBs don invade this thread.
Una call una selves for phone?

1 Like

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by raumdeuter: 4:49am On Dec 22, 2016
dokyOloye:
If naa some of una brown roofers nw,dem for done hide under bed de shout "mogbe ooo,mogbe ooo.

Buhari kill them for where? When Benjamin Adekunle come out in full force against them, their leader fled to Abidjan dressed like a woman.

It was so disgraceful that Ojukwus father in law Chief CC Onoh called him a cantankerous coward

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 22, 2016
Afonja...make sure you read before you comment if you have conscience. This statement not me... clearly shows that Buhari is heartless! IPOB is justified by not wanting Buhari in their region!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by Atiku2019: 4:54am On Dec 22, 2016
wink wink wink
Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by madridguy(m): 4:56am On Dec 22, 2016
Bros, can you modify you comment? We are talking about human lives here and not politics. I think we all deserve to live.

raumdeuter:

Buhari kill them for where? When Benjamin Adekunle come out in full force against them, their leader fled to Abidjan dressed like a woman.

It was so disgraceful that Ojukwus father in law Chief CC Onoh called him a cantankerous coward

1 Like

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by dokyOloye: 4:59am On Dec 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

Lol.
My son,use d google device on ur phone and find out abt these characters ;Ogundipe wey fear no let come take over after Ironsi's death upon say na him b most senior.
Obj senior who hid under his girlfriend's bed in Ikoyi for days when he heard machine gun fire during Murtala's assassination and had to be begged and cajoled b4 he could come out from under that bed to take over as d next in line.
D junior Obj who shot himself in d soft tissues of the leg to escape from fighting boko haram
.Awo d rat poison drinker.
Adisa and Diya the crying generals who knelt down b4 a junior,major Mustapha.
Tell me,dear brother,who are d greater cowards??
We advised Ojukwu to honourably go to Abidjan to avoid humiliation from d haus/Fulani vandals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by madridguy(m): 5:00am On Dec 22, 2016
This is not politics matter, we are talking about human lives here so no room for argument.

dokyOloye:
Chaii,certified zoneBs don invade this thread.
Una call una selves for phone?
Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by dokyOloye: 5:03am On Dec 22, 2016
madridguy:
This is not politics matter, we are talking about human lives here so no room for argument.

But we know U are d Oba of ZoneBs naa.
If Buhari is not talking abt infrastructural or economic devt,let him stay back in Daura.
South east is more secure than d whole of d north.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by KINGwax007(m): 5:09am On Dec 22, 2016
klbakare:
BUHARI MUST GO 2019
ironically, he doesn't want to contest in 2019...but if he did, biliv me..he will win again..
Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by KINGwax007(m): 5:10am On Dec 22, 2016
dokyOloye:
Which yeye security summit him wan do?
Is d north central and north east more secured than d south east?
killing who? Violent and unlawful gathering required a firing squad. Abi the Shiites are Igbos too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:11am On Dec 22, 2016
You do t force patriotism down people's throat, its a thing one do unconsciously. Please,

If I may ask, is it too hard for Buhari to conduct a referendum & all these higgy-hagga will stop??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by madridguy(m): 5:12am On Dec 22, 2016
grin grin grin Sai Baba is our president. Meanwhile I like the title you just gave me, Oba of ZoneB to President Mohammad Ajadi Maduabuchi Buhari.

dokyOloye:
But we know U are d Oba of ZoneBs naa.
If Buhari is not talking abt infrastructural or economic devt,let him stay back in Daura.
South east is more secure than d whole of d north.

1 Like

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:13am On Dec 22, 2016
madridguy:
Bros, can you modify you comment? We are talking about human lives here and not politics. I think we all deserve to live.

No need for him to modify his comment, let him continue typing nonsense from the comfort of his bedroom under his parents roof cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by kingsamosy(m): 5:13am On Dec 22, 2016
raumdeuter:
Jesters. Cowards

I strongly doubt if you know the meaning of "coward", consult your dictionary and stop disgracing the school that issued you that cert.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by dokyOloye: 5:14am On Dec 22, 2016
ZoneB,so U have never heard of d murder of over 150 unarmed IPOB protesters??
Abi ZoneB no de read news?
KINGwax007:
killing who? Violent and unlawful gathering required a firing squad. Abi the Shiites are Igbos too?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by HungerBAD: 5:17am On Dec 22, 2016
madridguy:

Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by madridguy(m): 5:19am On Dec 22, 2016
I don't subscribe to this.

HungerBAD:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

"Thomas Jefferson"
Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by Luukasz(m): 5:30am On Dec 22, 2016
When i hear of Indigenous People Of Brouhaha i see bunch of pupeets and jobless punk ass. You folks wanna disintegrate and yet plethora of you still keep trooping to lagos and stil keep saying Lagos is a no mans land,says who.
When you guys learn to respect and live freely with the sons of the soil wherever you are you gon see no one hates the igbos but its rather you(igbos) that do bring hatred upon urself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 22, 2016
Luukasz:
[s]When i hear of Indigenous People Of Brouhaha i see bunch of pupeets and jobless punk ass. You folks wanna disintegrate and yet plethora of you still keep trooping to lagos and stil keep saying Lagos is a no mans land,says who.
When you guys learn to respect and live freely with the sons of the soil wherever you are you gon see no one hates the igbos but its rather you(igbos) that do bring hatred upon urself.[/s]

Afonja. I didn't plan to do this, that's I warned above but I knew your type(naturally wicked and devoid of basic human conscience) will rear their ugly heads.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by Luukasz(m): 5:56am On Dec 22, 2016
Freedom2016:

Afonja
Yiiboo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by Pavore9: 6:02am On Dec 22, 2016
Hmm..
Re: Why We Don’t Want Buhari In Biafraland —IPOB by Inkman(m): 6:08am On Dec 22, 2016
f

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % / How To Reduce Your Electricity Bill / Forceful Conversion To Islam: Police Goes After Saraki's Aide, Olatunji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.