Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] (28338 Views)

Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa / Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man / The Wedding Of Nollywood Fine Actor, Seun Jimoh (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Ginaz:
That girl sha, what is your concern? Tatafo angry

What is a tatafo?
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Rozaystunna(m): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Lmao cheesy grin cheesy I love this naija bishes too dey talk too much angry angry kill her!!!
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2016
That's what happens when you post your business online for public scrutiny. Celebrities almost never respond to positive comments only negative one. Nothing in life is perfect. He posted it online, what did he expect, people should hold their tongue.

I personally think his fiancee has disgusting knuckles. Next time he should keep what's private private.
mascot87:
Serves that foolissh girl right. What's her bleeping business with who so ever he wish to marry.

1 Like

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2016
Shortyy:
Old news. Y'all are so slow

All hail Ms. Speedy! undecided

Those hips though. grin

But Imma pretend I didn't see nathing. angry
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Coldfeet(f): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2016
LordofNairaland:

It can still hold as a threat. "If"—that is conditional. So what it means is if there were to be a purge today, he would hunt her down.
He knows he doesn't have the right to kill unless permitted.

1 Like

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by giftedben: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2016
That fans comment was uncalled for. That's his woman and she deserves respect.
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by ipain: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2016
[left][/left]
LordofNairaland:

They are celebs, my friend. Their acts and behavior is news. However, I will be the last person to be seen running over any so called celeb like this. I like to mind my own business. But to think people should mind their business in this type of situation is rather unthinkable. Yesterday, I read that Blac Chyna had a rage. I am sure she was not the only one that had a rage. But she is a celeb so we get to hear hers or for some people to speak about hers (what you call poke nosing).

Yeah. It's sad sha... I don't know though but I don't see these people as extra-ordinary. I see them as every other person off the street. May be cause I don't worship people or value them more than the humans they are.

1 Like

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by buharimustlive: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2016
See her knuckles....SMH
Women from this region love bleaching.
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by smart024(m): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2016
That lady's comment didn't come onbits own o...
Maybe its a common talk that has been running within the guy's even before now that ended up spilling over on the internet...
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2016
LasoulMacuby:
One thing every one has failed to notice is the guy said "if there was a purge" But sorry bro there ain't no purge and if there was you would do nothing. I will go to his wall and write something nastier and God helps him if he f ing replies me. I would track him down and give him and good beating

Lol seriously, what if you get beaten black and blue? The girl was wrong, it's not her business at all
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by uzuede4(f): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2016
mascot87:
Serves that foolissh girl right. What's her bleeping business with who so ever he wish to marry.
My brother the busy body too much. Are celebrities no longer entitled to marry who they love? Must she look like a demon before he'll marry her? The lady is beautiful. We should learn to mind our business. angry
mascot87:
My brother the busy body too much. Are celebrities no longer entitled to marry who they love? Must she look like a demon before he'll marry her? The lady is beautiful. We should learn to mind our business.
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by LordOfNaira: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2016
Coldfeet:
He knows he doesn't have the right to kill unless permitted.

Just like people have made threats they knew they wouldn't be able to carry out but ended up having the statement used against them. Why should one even threaten with death, conditional or not? Why? It doesn't show maturity in anyway. There is no way the foolish girl's comment demanded a mention of killing and all that details. The elders having a saying that a mature eagle's feather will ever remain pure.
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by fkdmods: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2016
Lucid1:

Really? After that Taylor Swift stunt am sure you thought Kanye was an animal too. Stop being an ass-licker, that girl needed to b put in her place. I hope you're not a yes man in reality

Please show me where Kanye threatened her life with body injury? You guys are just to quick to act without thinking. The fact that you don't understand speaks volumes. It is almost as if you are using all of your faculties except the one that matters most.
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by uzuede4(f): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2016
kaziblake:
It's not fair to talk rudely about someone wife/husband especially someone you love so much..
The so called fan provoked him..
SIMPLE angry
kaziblake:
It's not fair to talk rudely about someone wife/husband especially someone you love so much..
The so called fan provoked him..
SIMPLE
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Duru009(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2016
I can bet my last money on it...... ...

This lady is older
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by uzuede4(f): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2016
'FANS' Learn how to mind your business and be useful to yourselves. angry'FANS' Learn how to mind your business and be useful to yourselves.
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by scachy(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2016
The lady's comment Is so uncalled for n immature. Smh for some people
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by BlueRayDick: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2016
Why this guy come use the same exact tie I bought at mandilas last month? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by ogtavia(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2016
KunleSteel:

Someone dissing your wife-to-be and the potential mother of your children isn't enough reason?
I never said it isn't enough reason...I only painted a counter scenario..
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Iamvictor(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2016
But the actor and the fans lack sense
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by luminouz(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
No need forming Agidi because of a lady..

It won't lead you anywhere.. Tupac and Biggie form Agidi, they are both dead..

Walahi, this bobo never sleep SARS cell before that's why he dey threaten to kill somebody..
If SARS pick you up now, the woman go do wetin?

Be wise bruh..Love with your head..
Ur mouth really stinks......
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by luminouz(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2016
Ginaz:
That girl sha, what is your concern? Tatafo angry
Lol! What's tatafo! I know my people call it ofofo!
BTW! If I don't give 2 shits about Ur face.....Ur lips would always be my Achilles heel....awayu!
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2016
fkdmods:

Please show me where Kanye threatened her life with body injury? You guys are just to quick to act without thinking. The fact that you don't understand speaks volumes. It is almost as if you are using all of your faculties except the one that matters most.
Before you start taking shots at me, re-read the said threats again, you'd know they were conditional. The lady crossed the line, she provoked the response she got. Case closed
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by nwosu35: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2016
Public figure . . . using threat to life words!!!

Shame on you
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by fkdmods: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2016
Lucid1:

Before you start taking shots at me, re-read the said threats again, you'd know they were conditional. The lady crossed the line, she provoked the response she got. Case closed

You sure say you go school at all? Why am i surprised anyway? You are probably the guy who goes about with a tyre and spare petrol just in case there is a suspect to burn. You using the tyre and petrol is conditional on identifying a suspect abi? You can open your mouth and say it is "conditional". Go and try that nonsense in a normal society and tell the police that your threat was only conditional. Unbelievable. The things you people are used to in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by dangotesmummy: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
No need forming Agidi because of a lady..

It won't lead you anywhere.. Tupac and Biggie form Agidi, they are both dead..

Walahi, this bobo never sleep SARS cell before that's why he dey threaten to kill somebody..
If SARS pick you up now, the woman go do wetin?

Be wise bruh..Love with your head..
as stoopeed as Nigerian police are if that guy dies by unforseen circumstances probably through accident sickness or anything and has nothing to do with seun the first person the police will pick up is seun .whether his threats were real or he was just making empty threats will become immaterial.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by queenitee(f): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2016
harmbhrosz:
read it properly, he said if there was a purge meaning it won't be an offence to kill the fan or don't you know what purge is? undecided
Didn't read through.. Thanks
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2016
my namesake nor mind doze stewpid galszzzzz wey think say u dey find makeup wife...beauty without brains no wonder their private part dey suffer anyhow...gone4eva are doze days we dey wife fine face but WITH badt character..diz days we phuck fine face but never wife dem...cuz even witches now dey makeup do different surgeries later come destroy man life..no guarantee for outer look its all deception...marry fine face nowadays AND MAKE YOUR HOME A SCENE FOR THE MODERN DAY LIVING IN BONDAGE ...
TunezTV:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4641659_156240955806142021377811639783062952738816n_jpeg28736610958e1f1c26d74294385c50de

A fans comment about the fiancee of Nigerian actor Seun Jimoh has earned her causes and death threat. The fan named Sahadat believed the actor could have done better with a finer lady than his current financee.

This evoked something in the gentle speaking actor that has never been seen before even in his movies.

Read below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOEhSf_g-VS/

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/nigerian-actor-threatens-to-kill-fan.html

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2016
The ACTOR'S wife is more beautiful than that praying mantis
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by pixey(m): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2016
Coldfeet:
Note his comment "if a PURGE is ever to be allowed in this world I'll find you and kill you"
Meaning If he was given the opportunity to kill the girl will be the first he will bring down.
Finally!someone notices it!

1 Like

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Smellymouth: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2016
dangotesmummy:
as stoopeed as Nigerian police are if that guy dies by unforseen circumstances probably through accident sickness or anything and has nothing to do with seun the first person the police will pick up is seun .whether his threats were real or he was just making empty threats will become immaterial.

Exactly!!!

You just don't come online and make threats..

So because someone abuses Aisha Buhari, PMS will come online and threaten the troll?

I wonder how some people think..
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by modaink333: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2016
Make una no blame am.....mayb em don scam that woman to love as em take they scam rich ladies for JENNIFER DIARY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre Looking Dapper In New Photo / Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos / Omotola's 38th Birthday Gifts And Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.