Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK (16100 Views)

Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site / Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House / Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by TruthNigeria(m): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2016
Deltans, they are the most foolish people I know on earth. I schooled in Abk before we proceed to Oleh campus. No good developments there. The State really a mess not to talk about their Paradise Warri...They are so greedy, selfish and corrupt. My roommate so good at stealing even when I always counted the meat in our soup. Wake up in the morning you will find only 9meats out of 16...still he would denied

Fear them!!!!! MOST CORRUPT STATE

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by ojun50(m): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2016
Jst look @there big head nd frog eyes

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by mightyhazell: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2016
Ibori is looking really healthy. The state of his eyes suggests a good mental health.

Even after all hez been thru!

1 Like

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by erico2k2(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2016
drnoel:
Chai, its things like this that convinces me that Nigeria will never get better cos we don't and will never change our mentality
Thoses celibrating him are the ones who's lives he improved . But the guy is a gangsta leader who cares for no one else other than his people . Question is.is that a bad thing ?

1 Like

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by tivereegega(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2016
THE DON, WELCOM HOME......WA DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU
Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by tivereegega(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2016
TruthNigeria:
[s]Deltans, they are the most foolish people I know on earth. I schooled in Abk before we proceed to Oleh campus. No good developments there. The State really a mess not to talk about their Paradise Warri...They are so greedy, selfish and corrupt. My roommate so good at stealing even when I always counted the meat in our soup. Wake up in the morning you will find only 9meats out of 16...still he would denied

Fear them!!!!! MOST CORRUPT STATE[/s]

STPUID RAM LIKE YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2016
Ex convict.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by drnoel: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2016
erico2k2:

Thoses celibrating him are the ones who's lives he improved . But the guy is a gangsta leader who cares for no one else other than his people . Question is.is that a bad thing ?

Time will tell, after all can a leopard molt it's skin? If Ibori returns to help his people and not steal then history may remember him more tolerable. If not then na business as usual, a thief remains a thief and I don't think ibori has changed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2016
TruthNigeria:
Deltans, they are the most foolish people I know on earth. I schooled in Abk before we proceed to Oleh campus. No good developments there. The State really a mess not to talk about their Paradise Warri...They are so greedy, selfish and corrupt. My roommate so good at stealing even when I always counted the meat in our soup. Wake up in the morning you will find only 9meats out of 16...still he would denied

Swear say you Neva thief another roommate meat before

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by brojoshua: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2016
We hope and wish that Nigeria too will become a land of justice and righteousness where criminals including the executive and honorable ones will be equally, justly and adequately punished for all their crimes, a land where not only the poor of her citizens alone will be punished for their crimes and where there will be equal, just and righteous justice and judgment against all criminals both poor and rich, leaders and the followers.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by tivereegega(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2016
arsenal33:
has he gone to deliver the 18 million pounds?

just asking o
THAT NOT A CASH WE CAN PAY ANY TIME WE AR DELTAS, WE GAT THE MONEY AND OIL POWER...........
Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by Zi: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2016
Divay22:
The latest celebrity.......
Abeg I fit eat for here?

Your plantain is too soggy, did you fry in warm oil? And the egg is undone! Abeg hide that food angry

1 Like

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by nairaman66(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2016
ceometromedia:
Delta State House of Assembly Speaker Monday Igbuya left Nigeria for London to celebrate release of a corrupt governor, James Ibori. This is sad.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/delta-state-house-of-assembly-speaker.html

He could be a friend and more! Stop this bring him Down syndrome because ibori was convicted of money laundering and corrupt practices!

When GEJ left office, did people not welcome him back home, was he not corrupt? Irrespective of the way you define ibori, he is actually the only governor who was people friendly.

He did a lot of developmental projects for the state, however he stole! Yes, he did but he is way better than anyone who has ruled Delta State!!
Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by NobleG1(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2016
St*upid Nigerians celebrate corrupt politicians, that's why the country is so f*ucked up!
Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by lordmayor4(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2016
sexyjob:
A true friend remains a friend even in time of adversity.

In sane countries. That's enough to get him recalled by his constituency.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2016
ceometromedia:
Delta State House of Assembly Speaker Monday Igbuya left Nigeria for London to celebrate release of a corrupt governor, James Ibori. This is sad.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/delta-state-house-of-assembly-speaker.html
. I actually believe you are stupid ..Mumu is your president not corrupt...see frying pan calling kettle black...idiot if you see opportunity in this Nigeria we are now...won't you pack more ibori....how much did ibori squander ...go and ask dasukigate .he'll tell you

#Country's Bastard
Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2016
YoungRichRuler:
Don't be surprised if Jonathan welcomes him after he returns
You think Bayelsa Deputy Gov is a saint? Or
Amaechi, Tinubu, Saraki, Obasanjo, Atiku?

Who doesn't deserve Kuje Prison among them.

GEJ? I doubt. Both are enemies and Ibori is closer to the North than South.
He will return to 9ja and join APC then his sins will be forgiven and forgotten.

BTW Ibori is a people's man, generous and always willing to help.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2016
TruthNigeria:

It can pain! You be bobonice and jefe. Pple like u good to get as roommate.
Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by seifini(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2016
Meanwhile David Cameron is chilling somewhere saying "I wasn't really joking wen I sed dey were fantastically corrupt"

1 Like

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by macarson2k(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2016
YoungRichRuler:
Don't be surprised if Jonathan welcomes him after he returns
You think Bayelsa Deputy Gov is a saint? Or
Amaechi, Tinubu, Saraki, Obasanjo, Atiku?

Who doesn't deserve Kuje Prison among them.

Dats a good question to answer. Who is not corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2016
ceometromedia:
D[s]elta State House of Assembly Speaker Monday Igbuya left Nigeria for London to celebrate release of a corrupt governor, James Ibori. This is sad.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/delta-state-house-of-assembly-speaker.html[/s]

Afonja...what is wrong with you people? Didn't Akintola, and serving yorubas went to welcome a convicted felon Awolowo when Ojukwu released him? My goodness. Niger Delta people...this is afonja for you.

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by Divay22(f): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2016
Zi:

Your plantain is too soggy, did you fry in warm oil? And the egg is undone! Abeg hide that food angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin,uncle next time I'll mention you,to come prepare it for me....but for now lemme eat shocked
Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by Divay22(f): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2016
TruthNigeria:

you are so ungrateful.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by lewizylee(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by Babacele: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2016
Ibori made Igbuya politically. it was ibori who made igbuya the chairman of Sapele local govt. Ibori put his cousin Uduaghan , n indirectly put Okowa in government. Ibori still controls Delta state even from UK prison. The way Mamman Daura controls PMB government.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by TruthNigeria(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2016
tivereegega:

STPUID RAM LIKE YOU.

You're a fool...

1 Like

Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by yinkslinks(m): 10:18am On Dec 22, 2016
So because he pleaded guilty, people shouldn't be happy their love one is out? if he died now, it will be a thing of sorrow. Lets be wise for once. If umar mutallab is released today, people will rejoice on the street still.
Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by TruthNigeria(m): 10:18am On Dec 22, 2016
Divay22:
you are so ungrateful.

The truth about your state girl...even if you're one.
But your state Bleep so good...mmmmmm! My urhobo girls, isoko, delta Igbo and so many
Truth! The state really a mess
Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by Divay22(f): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2016
TruthNigeria:

The truth about your state girl...even if you're one.
But your state Bleep so good...mmmmmm! My urhobo girls, isoko, delta Igbo and so many
Truth! The state really a mess
k
Re: Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2016
TruthNigeria:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Food Importation Ban Could Drag The Nigerian Economy Into Misery / Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha / Senate Tackles Lai Mohammed Over N250m Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.