Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead (793 Views)

Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku / Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead by blokoncept(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2009
news has finally that the former first lady of the federal republic of Nigera,Dr mrs.Maryam Babangida is dead after suffering from protacted illness.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead by Busta(f): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2009
here we go again!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead by honeric01(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2009
Heard the news last night.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead by muhsin(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2009
R>I>P Maryam.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2009
People don finish this woman o,i hope she get odechi
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead by honeric01(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2009
~Bluetooth:

People don finish this woman o,i hope she get odechi

dead body dey get odechi? undecided
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead by bawomolo(m): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2009
didn't she just make a call saying she was alive?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead by mrperfect(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2009
which way?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead by chosen04(f): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2009
bawomolo:

didn't she just make a call saying she was alive?

Her brain died first. Then 2 days later her physical body then gave up.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead by Kx: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2009
which one we go believe sef,infact make i google
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead by muhsin(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2009
Can't see the news on any website so far.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead by bibiking1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2009
If there is no source posted here in the next twenty minutes i suggest the moderator closes this thread without recourse to anybody
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead by Radiant(f): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2009
Who would have survived the rain of bad wishes from NLders? shocked
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead by donjon: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
2day, dead!
2moro, alive!
Some1 should just strangle her, to make sure she stays dead.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2009
What an unfair world we live in! I mean. . how could an evil person like Mariam die comfortably in a 5 star hospital without facing justice?
There's no such thing as Karma.

Next, we would hear Atiku, Abdulsalam, Buhari telling nigerians how she was not a thief.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead by Busta(f): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
Radiant:

Who would have survived the rain of bad wishes from NLders? shocked

lol . . . makes me wonder too.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Finally Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2009
They'll all pay!!! No pity for any of them even if they died the most horrifying way. She enjoyed her husband's wealth and power didn't she? Hope she went through enough pain to make her wonder where the curse is coming from.

It's coming from the kids that died of preventable diseases during her time as first lady.
It's coming from the youths who were jobless but yet had mad skills and good grades during her time.
It's coming from the mothers and women she claim to represent but watch them get treated like shit.
It's coming from infinity and it shall follow her to infinity.

(1)

Now That We Are No More Good In Soccer, What Can Make One A Proud Nigerian? / How About Nigeria to Bail Out Greece / N16.4 Billion Not N10 Billion Budgeted For Nigeria @ 50 Celebration!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.