Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... (3733 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" / IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) / Gov.wike Weeps Says;tomorrow If We Win, They Will Say Judiciary Is Corrupt" (2) (3) (4)

Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by victorvezx(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
RADIO BIAFRA IS LIVE ON AIR NOW 22/12/2016 11:49 AM
***Special Enugu Protest Program***
Listen and call the studio to give us your views and updates from where you are especially those at Enugu protest grounds.
Today is a watershed in the history of IPOB. It has been announced on air now by the host Uche Mefor that should any Biafran die today at this Enugu protest, IPOB will become an armed organisation from tomorrow.
We can no longer watch Hausa Fulani Islamic terrorists in the name of Nigerian Army and Fulani Herdsmen killing our people while the world stand aside and look.
Enough is enough!!!

https://mobile.facebook.com/radiobiafra/?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiZTEyODg1OWZmYzhhYjIwNDY0NGY3YjkyZDBlNjI5M2YiLCJxdWVyeSI6InJhZGlvIEJpYWZyYSIsInNlYXJjaF90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwic2VxdWVuY2VfaWQiOjE1MjkyMzE3NSwicGFnZV9udW1iZXIiOjEsImZpbHRlcl90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwiZW50X2lkIjoxNDk3NzQ1MDUyMDM4NzYsInBvc2l0aW9uIjo0LCJyZXN1bHRfdHlwZSI6Mjc0fQ%3D%3D

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by DaBullIT(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nigerian Army is ready for you

So many Volunteers all over the country are ready to face you

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by madridguy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2016

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

lol. Eku recession ni o!

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by Rayhutar(m): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Biafra the nightmare of Afonjas

20 Likes

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by jumpandpas(m): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
+ Army is ready for you

Who's Army?.
Volunteers ko Vultures ni.

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by PentiumPro(f): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Rayhutar:
Biafra the nightmare of Afonjas

Face your own nightmare and leave those that have nothing to do with you alone.

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by IVORY2009(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Na wa...
Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by annayawchee: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Who use Ur brain fry egg?

18 Likes

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by DaBullIT(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
annayawchee:
Who use Ur brain fry egg?

jumpandpas:

Who's Army?.

Volunteers ko Vultures ni.

When Buratai Launches another campaign, all you do is run to Amnesty International for help and so far it has not helped you

One ediot is spending almost 8 months in Jail for threatening to kill Buhari and bomb Aso rock , some ediots protested for him just days ago

Another loud mouth is spending his christmas in Jail for crimes bothering on stupidity , his frustration is at it's peak and still UK and the world embassies has not helped Nnamdi Kunu , i heard his arse is now a cesspit for all those Aboki's long Bura

Don't warn us , Show us what you can do and let's show you what we have in store for you

PresidentAtiku:
lol. Eku recession ni o!

Eseun ooo , You don chop ? dem don pay you ?

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by Eshinwaju: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ipod continue to use the radio to spread messages of hate just like the Hutus in the Rwandan genocide......the consequences of their actions will soon dawn on them.. angry angry

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by Deathslater: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Buhari has cancelled his trip to Enugu. Afonja boy Hwfar nah? South East is our ancestral home so anything can happen.

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by Biafman: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hausa Fulani Islamic terrorists in the name of Nigerian Army. GBAM!!! That's what they are.

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by manny4life(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
As much as I'm in support of the Biafran struggle, I will suggest against the use of arms. Mr. Trump has pledged full support and promised to bring before the UN, a few other countries are in line with Trump. A few days ago, 24 UK parliamentarians supported Kanu's release, before you know it, the number would significantly increase, slow and steady, the world is listening.... let's wait and see how things unfold in 2017. Patience is a virtue, we must exercise it.

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by skyman200(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
ANYTIME BIAFRA IS BEEN TALKED ABOUT AFONJOS WILL BE IN DILEMMA.

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by EternalTruths: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Is one Nigeria by force.?

Biafra says, No to Sex with Nigeria

" Forceful sex is Rape. " United Nations

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by tundafayaBuhari: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
I'm in support of anything igbo people are doing but you guys shouldn't carry arm. Please let's be peaceful

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by GTkester: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
manny4life:
As much as I'm in support of the Biafran struggle, I will suggest against the use of arms. Mr. Trump has pledged full support and promised to bring before the UN, a few other countries are in line with Trump. A few days ago, 24 UK parliamentarians supported Kanu's release, before you know it, the number would significantly increase, slow and steady, the world is listening.... let's wait and see how things unfold in 2017. Patience is a virtue, we must exercise it.

Good comment! But the OP is just being mischevious. IPoB never promised to be an armed groupie.

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by jumpandpas(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

When Buratai Launches another campaign, all you do is run to Amnesty International for help and so far it has not helped you

One ediot is spending almost 8 months in Jail for threatening to kill Buhari and bomb Aso rock , some ediots protested for him just days ago

Another loud mouth is spending his christmas in Jail for crimes bothering on stupidity , his frustration is at it's peak and still UK and the world embassies has not helped Nnamdi Kunu , i heard his arse is now a cesspit for all those Aboki's long Bura

Don't warn us , Show us what you can do and let's show you what we have in store for you

Eseun ooo , You don chop ? dem don pay you ?

Spoon fed child spotted.

Only clowns supports El rufai.

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by DaBullIT(m): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
jumpandpas:

Spoon fed child spotted.

Only clowns supports El rufai.

Only the wisest of all clowns support Nnamdi and IPOB ?

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by DaBullIT(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
EternalTruths:

Is one Nigeria by force.?

Biafra says, No to Sex with Nigeria

" Forceful sex is Rape. " United Nations

Biafra is Fraud, the ones clamoring for it are fraudsters and betrayers

They betrayed the Father of Biafra, Most Revered OjuCrook in an Election

All for another person to steal his vision

Accept that fact and gain eternal peace

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by prince985(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

i understand
so many Nigerian volunteers dat are scared of being left alone by biafrans
Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by prince985(m): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

oh
so naw u have nothing to do with us
so y did u rush to dis thread
y do u keep commenting on biafra threads?
dis op is ur afonja brother, but he masturbates over ipob matter 24/7
he even listens to radio biafra môre than d biafrans sef..
u guys are just confused

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by PentiumPro(f): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
prince985:

[s]oh
so naw u have nothing to do with us
so y did u rush to dis thread
y do u keep commenting on biafra threads?
dis op is ur afonja brother, but he masturbates over ipob matter 24/7
he even listens to radio biafra môre than d biafrans sef..
u guys are just confused[/s]

Shaaaraappp and stop regurgitating the same old crap. You ipob are becoming stale and boring.

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by prince985(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

Shaaaraappp and stop regurgitating the same old crap. You ipob are becoming stale and boring.
i know it's d same old crap...but dat doesn't mean it's not true
and as long as it's d truth, i will keep saying;it

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by limeta(f): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

I hope you come too

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by Princesaha: 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

Hmmm...it seems that word Biafra gives u orgasm. I have never seen any topic on biafra that u won't show face. I just wanna let u know that this life is too short and one needs to love rather than hate. If they want Biafra, why should Nigeria be forced down on them. Have a nice day.
Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by DaBullIT(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
limeta:

I hope you come too

Sure, if you would be bold enough to come and fight for your land

Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by DaBullIT(m): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
prince985:

i understand
so many Nigerian volunteers dat are scared of being left alone by biafrans

Ya , scared of being left alone
Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by cephaswizzy(m): 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

Are u an afonja??
Re: Ipob Threatens To Be An Armed Group From Tomorrow If... by chiefobdk(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Princesaha:
Hmmm...it seems that word Biafra gives u orgasm. I have never seen any topic on biafra that u won't show face. I just wanna let u know that this life is too short and one needs to love rather than hate. If they want Biafra, why should Nigeria be forced down on them. Have a nice day.

The afonja ritualist. Os obese and alone. Pls understand the frustration

South-east, South-west, will be biggest losers if Nigeria breaks up / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. / Dapo Abiodun: No Plan To Stop Minimum Wage