Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry (14981 Views)

PDP Governors Meet Over Wike, ‘Packaging’ Dankwambo For Presidency / Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) / BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by Lordsocrates: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
funny
Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by Edmanpumpin(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Na so Dakuku go kuku Laugh enter Prison.
This is a Judicial panel of enquiry brov
Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by Nellybii: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
By
Achorise:
you are laughing @ man who defeated APC, three consecutive times despite federal might
I should be laughing @ our party by not removing Wike despite the enormous campaign and security agencies released for us.

Amechi heated the polity in Rivers state
so what's happening now is the aftermath of the polity always heated by Amechi.

I feel so concerned at the number of gullible youth that are bring tricked by dubious and selfish opposition politicians especially in the SS/SE to give up their future and fight against their imaginary Federal might. They know they are lying to you even if you fail to or are too dumb to notice. Thank God we have a president who is not really a politician but a true leader who really wants to leave the country better than he met it. That is why you people can talk anyhow and shout dictator this and that. Otherwise do you really think anyone can stand against a president who actually wants to use federal might? How old were you during Abacha when all political parties couldn't bring out any Presidential candidates? I laugh!!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by Omudia11: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nice nickname. It fits him well.
Stalwert:
Wike the fool of Portharcourt

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by beekee: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Seriously i admire Dakuku but i think he should concentrate on his duty as DG NIMASA. NIMASA is a Safety and regulatory agency which operation run across the whole of the southern Nigeria and maybe the 3rd highest generating revenue agency which needs focus, dedication and devour of politics. Seriously i haven't seen any input he has made to the agency. Make him dey mumu nor create jobs for his people.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by achems: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
sometimes I wondered the way people comments on matters like this, AMEACHI over heated the polity in rivers state,the residents in rivers state can affirm dis.let's forget our party affiliations and say the truth,IGP has not watch the video that indicted the his men during the re-run election to investigate,instead he abounded it to investigate the audio. it's a SHAME unto em all.

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by restored2016(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
I was at Cway for a friends child dedication and i met governor wike there also for pdp thanksgiving. if you hear the rubbish he spill from his mouth in the church, not minding the altar o God, i said to my self these men have not the fear of God and only the un-educated will believe 20% of this trash. rivers people are just being unfortunate scape-goat in this fight. But i have come to a conclusion that in Rivers if you mind your own business you will be an escape goat but if you poke your nose on there matter you will end up being a scape goat.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by restored2016(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
achems:
sometimes I wondered the way people comments on matters like this, AMEACHI over heated the polity in rivers state,the residents in rivers state can affirm dis.let's forget our party affiliations and say the truth,IGP has not watch the video that indicted the his men during the re-run election to investigate,instead he abounded it to investigate the audio. it's a SHAME unto em all.
who told you he hasn't watched it, are you his personal media assistant.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by basadenet: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Dakuku always making sense.

The best Governor Rivers never had. This is one very sound and fit person,and he would have made all Riveriens proud.

And as for Wike with his antics?I gave up on the guy,just like God gave up on the Devil a long time ago.

Wike is an embarrassment to everything good Governance stands for.

Family would have been worse but Thank God.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by dosk: 1:47am On Dec 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Dakuku always making sense.

The best Governor Rivers never had. This is one very sound and fit person,and he would have made all Riveriens proud.

And as for Wike with his antics?I gave up on the guy,just like God gave up on the Devil a long time ago.

Wike is an embarrassment to everything good Governance stands for.

My brothers in Rivers that wanted to die for Wike hv lost the little jobs amechi provided for them,those in scholarships abroad are back home, free education and medicals in the state ended. Buguma fish farm dead, Sunghai farms Dead, pine Apple and plantain fields Robbed, Biometric inconclusive, timariv scrapped. Agboro boys re-employed( obi-apko boys), WIKE IS WORKING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry by stephnie1(f): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
lipsrsealed
Chuksonyeike:

2018? are you sure you are okay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: APC Announces New Official Website, Social Media Accounts / Buhari Departs London For Nigeria After London Medical Trip - Sahara Reporters / Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.