Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

@Angelsandstars - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / @Angelsandstars (816 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@Angelsandstars by Airforce1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hey bro..

i noticed some of the arrangements as regard The nairalanders beach party coming up January 2 ain't cool with you.

dude, what is 3k to you??

i bet you spend more than that a day on your numerous girl friends or beer after a long day hustle so i will advice you please stop creating unnecessary confusion.

3k is nothing but if you feel its something to you, please sit in your house or holla me when you get to the venue and i promise i will pay for your pass.

3k for the guys, 2k for the girls stands.

Merry Christmas and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: @Angelsandstars by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
edited*
Re: @Angelsandstars by tfk2000(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
How am i gonna make payment?
Re: @Angelsandstars by Airforce1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
you failed to get my point.... how then can you blow when you can't even get a message from a simple write up.

I pity you man...

i anticipated this bullshit you typed.

but have it in mind that even if i no blow, I still go feed you and every living thing related to you broke asss nigga.
Re: @Angelsandstars by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Airforce1:

i anticipated this bullshit you typed.

but have it in mind that even if i no blow, I still go feed you and every living thing related to you broke asss nigga.
Lolz you wish. when people ridiculed you I though they were just haters..

how could you read my thread and still think money is my problem? you disappointed me..

anyways, sorry for my first comment.... I take back my words.

1 Like

Re: @Angelsandstars by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
AIRFORCE1 YOU NOR JUST GET SENSE undecided

1 Like

Re: @Angelsandstars by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
AngelsAndStars I READ YOUR THREAD AND I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND YOU SHAMEFULLY NO ONE EVEN THE ORGANIZERS HAVE BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION THEY ARE JUST ATTACKING YOU PERSONALLY AND THAT IS WHY THIS NATION IS STILL BACKWARD INSTEAD OF FINDING SOLUTIONS WE ATTACK AND CRITICIZE EACH OTHER

3 Likes

Re: @Angelsandstars by Airforce1(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
Lolz you wish. when people ridiculed you I though they were just haters..

how could you read my thread and still think money us my problem? you disappointed me..

anyways, sorry for my first comment.... I take back my words.

I didn't see your thread, I was told you want the ladies and guys entrance fee be the same.

Nobody is forcing you to pay.

if you cant afford the money , stay your house.
Re: @Angelsandstars by Airforce1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:
AIRFORCE1 YOU NOR JUST GET SENSE undecided

Another Big Idiot

i bet you're in your 40's and still be in romance section hustling for small girls.

don't go and marry.

1 Like

Re: @Angelsandstars by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:
AngelsAndStars I READ YOUR THREAD AND I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND YOU SHAMEFULLY NO ONE EVEN THE ORGANIZERS HAVE BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION THEY ARE JUST ATTACKING YOU PERSONALLY AND THAT IS WHY THIS NATION IS STILL BACKWARD INSTEAD OF FINDING SOLUTIONS WE ATTACK AND CRITICIZE EACH OTHER

exactly what is happening.... no reasonable answers but just attacks..
Re: @Angelsandstars by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Airforce1:

I didn't see your thread, I was told you want the ladies and guys entrance fee be the same.

Nobody is forcing you to pay.

if you cant afford the money , stay your house.

yet again you failed to see the reason for the thread.

am done with you bruh
Re: @Angelsandstars by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
Airforce1:

Another Big Idiot

i bet you're in your 40's and still be in romance section hustling for small girls.

don't go and marry.

40 shocked MARRY grin LET ME PAUSE AND LAUGH grin grin grin grin cheesy....DUDE I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE ON A MAGGOT LIKE YOU.GET LOST

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THE GIVE THIS RAM THE OBAMA PIC I CAN'T FIND MINE

1 Like

Re: @Angelsandstars by izzou(m): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Airforce1,are you part of the organizers abi na you fix the price? undecided

Despite the fact that I don't really see any sense in Angelsandstars thread, he has the right to demand answers. So, you boasting that you can pay for the whole universe makes you sound childish.

You used to act matured. Don't lose that virtue
cool
Re: @Angelsandstars by Airforce1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
izzou:
Airforce1,are you part of the organizers abi na you fix the price? undecided

Despite the fact that I don't really see any sense in Angelsandstars thread, he has the right to demand answers. So, you boasting that you can pay for the whole universe makes you sound childish.

You used to act matured. Don't lose that virtue
cool

Sorry about that.
Re: @Angelsandstars by izzou(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Airforce1:

Sorry about that.

Re: @Angelsandstars by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Actually AngelandStars made sense,,... TF those Feminists don't see anythingwrong with it and now Airforce1 of blessed Memory is now displaying his obvious lack of sense... Very Sad
Re: @Angelsandstars by iamphotoshoot(m): 3:48am On Dec 23, 2016
Airforce1:
[s]Hey bro..

i noticed some of the arrangements as regard The nairalanders beach party coming up January 2 ain't cool with you.

dude, what is 3k to you??

i bet you spend more than that a day on your numerous girl friends or beer after a long day hustle so i will advice you please stop creating unnecessary confusion.

3k is nothing but if you feel its something to you, please sit in your house or holla me when you get to the venue and i promise i will pay for your pass.

3k for the guys, 2k for the girls stands.

Merry Christmas and God bless you[/s].

Rubbish, since you don't even understand simple English, you shouldn't be opening any thread undecided

(1) (Reply)

7 Secret Things Men Will Not Tell Their Wife / Post your xmas chicken pictures / Advice For The Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.