Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" (50569 Views)

MMM Victim, Who Drank Insecticide, Dies In Abuja / MMM Victim, Who Drank Insecticide, Dies In Abuja(picture) / About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by edebemba(m): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
joe4real12:
Why can't u just invest 0.005BTC on thedollarshares2.com and relax as u are assigned referrals daily and u earn everyday.

***chillingmodeactivated
You just lied. Nobody invests money on the internet and relax to earn dividends everyday because there is no free money on the Internet. Every Internet investment is a gamble- you either gain or lose.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by vIckyy10: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
banks couldn't pay people their money today....... why is it not on FP?? ehh seun or whoever that is incharge why is the media also silent? hahahahahahaha. funny country we live in. we are not kids, govt plus media plus seun should try harder on mmm. #longlivemmmnigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by brownhawk: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
theostarboy:
you can never be rich if you dont take risk but to be sincere with you, you are greedy MMM warns participant thus! do not put all your money' you went ahead and borrow to play bet, you are lucky just keep praying for it to come back
how do I invest in mmm
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by princeSammyz: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
I challenge the number one Guider, and the other Guiders to do the needful in dis man's case. I heard its all about rendering help, isn't it...? For the peculiarity of his case, give him back his capital, and when he gets his money come January, he will repay you... I tell you this can go a long way in restoring the confidence people have lost to the Freezing of Mavros. This can be the single bold step you need to take to counter the overwhelming 'negative' publicity. Show him and all of us the true meaning of 'helping'.
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by tizzle(m): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Postpone ur wedding na... dat one no hard.... wait till 12th January... when MMM unfreeze u collect ur money do ur wedding... na wa o... if dem no unfreeze u hustle get money marry... must u even marry sef... u wan kill ur sef because of marriage
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by ENDYCOAL: 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Question of the day

Do you know you can make $100(N50,000) with just $25(N12,500) within few days?

Click here to know how: WhatsApp +2348124173066
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by deleo16(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by deleo16(m): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
vIckyy10:
banks couldn't pay people their money today....... why is it not on FP?? ehh seun or whoever that is incharge why is the media also silent? hahahahahahaha. funny country we live in. we are not kids, govt plus media plus seun should try harder on mmm. #longlivemmmnigeria
you are right http://nigerstatenews..com.ng/2016/12/see-how-mmm-ng-frozen-accounts-affects.html?showComment=1482421078030&m=1#c8984593271436099790
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by mediocre(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
IamOpemipo:
So wat... I have 800k dere.. And am stl ballin
brother man, na you ooo
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by thunderbabs: 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dont give up na....January is just 2 weeks away. MMM xmas- new year holiday will soon be over..

Go and be dancing sekem and pick a new wedding date

Your 50% will hit ur account sOON
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by Captain783598(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
My own is half a million
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by hero2000: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
bigproff:
WHY YOU NEED TO INVEST YOUR 2017 INTO BITCOINS

I fell in love with bitcoin about a month ago and have never looked back. I forgot my daily #just2odd match prediction post on facebook.
Over a month period, I learned as much as I can about this hot/new virtual currency and have bought, sold and traded a few bitcoins myself. Now, I want to share with you what I know! Enjoy.

When I first wrote about BITCOINS last month, many thought it was a joke. Now it has turn a reality.

Are u aware that as at this morning in the foreign exchange market that one bitcoin is now $788 in value, from the previous $720 late last month.
I.e 1bitcoin (BTC)=788 US dollar 

If you calculate with the current dollar to naira exchange rate, you will see that 
$788=378,240naira?
Since $1 = 480 naira

That means 
1bitcoin = N378,240

Bitcoins currency has gained ground in the foreign exchange market. Almost all online markets now prefer transactions via bitcoins due to its frequent increase in value. 

Earlier last month, the exchange rate is at
$720 to 1bitcoin
But as at this morning, the exchange rate has increased to 
$788 to 1bitcoin. I.e $68 increase in value.

And has u all know that with the current economic situation in our country Nigeria, if you have $1, it is equivalent to having about N480.
How much more when you now have 1bitcoin in your account.

To exchange the bitcoins currency to our nigeria naira, you will be collecting roughly N378,240 (Three hundred and seventy eight thousand, two hundred and forty naira ).

The SECRET am about to REVEAL to you now is what most online marketing GURUS will put together for you as an E-BOOK and give it out at a very high price But here you are, getting it for FREE.

Think of how fulfilled you will be if you have about 64bitcoins in your account.

Chat me on whatsapp and let me teach you for FREE, how you can generate Bitcoins online and MAKE it grow upto 64btc within 4weeks/30days, with my Bitcoin extraction strategy. 

Don't say "Na lie! Na lie!!" Just ask me HOW?

Don't wait until you start hearing TESTIMONIES from others before you make effort.

Instead of doubting and criticising and over analyzing (which is the default mode of a typical Nigerian), why not press forwad to know more and be guided properly?

The world has gone past the age where you have to use a hoe and a cutlass or work 8-5 to be able to make a living.
This is the Internet age where ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! Give it a try today, even for curiosity sake.

Success is a JOURNEY not a DESTINATION.
SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO HELP OTHERS. WHILE THE
UNSUCCESSFUL ONES ARE ALWAYS ASKING "Whats in it for me?"
AT FIRST, THEY WILL ASK WHY YOU'RE DOING IT. BUT LATER, THEY WILL ASK HOW YOU DID IT.

You can simply ignore this post or say yes to Financial Freedom. The choice is yours. But Don’t Forget that,
P===== Passing 
O=====Over 
O=====Opportunities 
R=====Repeatedly 
........................... Makes One Poor.

Due to rule and regulations regarding post on nairaland I couldn't add my contact on the post.
Check my signature for my whatsapp contact and let me show you how to be independent and make a living for yourself. 
(To Our Collective Success).

Some people will still jam head with this one.
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by olafunny(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
OMOTOWO:
This guy burgled a shop and stole #40000 which he he invested in MMM...
u b grade one liar. Your own pass APC. U just want to be noticed. Ookkk we dn c u
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by habbi080(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
eM eM eM pay pple deir moni naa..
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by olafunny(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
OP LION OF AFRICA.
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by ambs50: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
I want to join bitcoin.
Add me up 08110417123
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by 1metre: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sorry man..14 Jan is knocking, maybe u go try buy otapiapia kip before price go high undecided
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by olusledge: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
theostarboy:
you can never be rich if you dont take risk but to be sincere with you, you are greedy MMM warns participant thus! do not put all your money' you went ahead and borrow to play bet, you are lucky just keep praying for it to come back
to be honest is there anything like spare money ,money is money

1 Like

Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by fkdmods: 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
jmoore:
Jan 14th never reach, you wan kill yourself.

Truly 'my people perish for lack of knowledge'.

See how media is killing folks by spreading false information.

How did he media lie? Did the media force the owners of MMM to stop operations? They did and the media reported it as they should. You speak of knowledge but you've shown non by your comments. Knowledge in this regard is commenting on how MMM is bad for the economy and why people should avoid it. Any venture that promises 30% profit but cannot explain where the profit comes from is dubious to say the least and whoever looses money because of it deserves it and much more.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by Ituneth(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Follow simple instruction......MMM advocates only the use of spare money not money from loan......mumu
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by seyoops4u: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Addicted2Women:

A sucker move

He lost only 750k ?? I've lost more than that and i haven't contemplated suicide

Live is very sweet

If he can make 750k, he can make 30 million

Maybe you'll need to read the story again to know how he said he got the 750K.
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by dangotesmummy: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
XXLDICK:
Ehya, don't gamble next time
grin
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by oweman: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Die for nothing ?
That guu id hrll bounesolerd presently
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by weblord1900: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
They are waiting for it to crash like aeroplane before they will believe that MMM have crashed
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by joe4real12: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
edebemba:

You just lied. Nobody invests money on the internet and relax to earn dividends everyday because there is no free money on the Internet. Every Internet investment is a gamble- you either gain or lose.
You don't understand how it works. Ask how it works instead of saying it's a lie. So many people are signing up and the system auto-assign referrals as others sign up. Many people, including me, are doing that and are earning.
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by chessguru(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
17 Reasons why I can boldly say MMM has not crashed but re-strategizing for better outing in 2017:
1. Continuous website availability : website is still available and accessible since the last Tuesday 13th December 2016 announcement unlike other HYIP etc where the website will just disappear
2. Response from support: we are getting response from support in less than 48 hours now. This Showing that a lot of work is been done at the background to deliver a more robust system in 2017
3. Meeting the African Director (Andrew) : uninterrupted and scheduled meeting of guider with the MMM African director, Mr. Andrew on Wednesday and Sundays as usual and good feedbacks from support/CRO further strengthens our faith in MMM for better 2017.
4. Robust structure: MMM has a robust administrative structure (support, CRO etc) and very organized guider school that trains their managers on MMM ideology quite unlike other programme.
5. Guider school ongoing Despite the freeze on Mavros : MMM guider is a compress university program of MMM with well-organized and sophisticated daily task and assignments that grooms their potential managers . This school is still ongoing despite the freeze on mavros. The latest intakes were recruited yesterday Tuesday 20/12/2016. Just a week after the announcement on the freeze of mavros.
6. MMM Ideology: MMM has very sound ideology that preaches financial freedom for all . Creating a new world and age where people will no longer work for money but freely pursue their dreams and vision; a world where money will be a slave and not a master as it is this present world. This is the best ideology I have seen in the financial world.
7. Crowd funding principle: The crowding where the 30% mavro reward is derived has been proven to be working in banks and insurance firms for years . it also align with various cycles of nature like water cycle, Nitrogen cycles , carbon cycle etc my firm conviction is that if the rules of MMM are kept, this cycle of PH/GH can continue forever as other natural cycles I mentioned above.
8. Commitment of the funder to the Ideology: the founder of MMM, Sergey Mavrodi is very commitment to seeing that his dream of midwifing a world of financial freedom comes to pass. He demonstrated by this by serving a jail term. His daughter was kidnapped in the pursuit of this same vision. He has even been labeled a fraud star; but despite all these persecution by the powers that be, he has refused to give up this vision.
9. Books written by the Founder of MMM: Books written by Sergy Mavrodi like son of Lucifer etc demonstrate his disdain for injustice and the cruelty in the heart of that given birth to the present financial system that keep the poor poorer and the Rich richer. This present he has determined in his heart to change with the MMM the ideology. This is why the common slogan in MMM is “together we change the world”
10. Reputation of MMM over the years : MMM stated since 1989 in Russia. It has gone through several metamorphoses through the years till this present peer to peer model that was deployed in 2011. She has learnt a lot in this process. It is not like other programme that just started yesterday as copy cats of MMM.
11. Truth and transparency in MMM: everything about MMM is transparent. from CRO, support,. The agreements “participate with your spare money “boldly written in the front of the website is a signal that that MMM has no fraudulent intention.
12. No central account. MMM does not have a central account. It is a peer to peer help structure therefore there is no room for embezzlement of funds
13. Not for Money bags and the rich: MMM is not designed to make people rich . it is designed as a ‘life line” for the poor and the middle class. This is why it accepts donations as low as N2, 000 and doesn’t accept a first timer donation of more than N3, 000,000.
14. MMM has face: at least we know who is behind MMM. He has written an open letter to the Nigerian Govt. he has written to the Nigerian press. He keep re-assuring the all the MMM participant a better MMM in 2017 even after the announcement of Mavro freeze.
15. Pause mode: mode is one of the strategies of managing MMM when there is low PH. It is one og the projects (business game) in the guider school. Every guider is expected to know how and when to activate a pause mode in MMM and to reactivate the program. So what has happen in the Nigeria MMM community is normal not strange.
16. History of MMM and Pause mode in other countries: MMM has gone on pause mode in South Africa, Zimbabwe and china and retuned so Nigerian case cannot be different.
17. Prayers and the Good wishes of the Poor : Above all, MMM has touch many lives in Nigeria especially the poor and the middle class We have witness the testimonies of the goodness of MMM on the web and even some of our religious centers.
If you as Bold as I am show with your PH . The Time to PH is now. MMM has come to stay. MMM community is a tested and trusted one

1 Like

Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by miqos02(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
fine
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by joe4real12: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Zedoo:

Bros if this is for real and the way you are saying it....please whatsapp me 08105683368. Leggo
Just log on to the site and read how it works. It's auto-assigned referrals. You can't refer personally. That's the beauty of the system. It's first come, first assigned with referrals.
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by skiibo: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
if the scheme is really for help, this s the best time to help one another, the guiders should also extend the help to me if truly they mean business.
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by joe4real12: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
ndcide:

Where will the referrals come from.
As other people sign up, they will be assigned as referrals. The system doesn't allow personal referral links. Referrals are assigned by system automatically. I observed that within 3 days, the site has gotten more than 500 people. I beliieve it's going to be great. Am at stage 2, going to 3 now.
Read more on d website.
Re: Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" by fexyrich(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
Stelvin101:
I am among the few lucky ones who were able to collect their money at injury time. Chai! see how for just lose 385k plus my Mavro 30% bonus. Even the last person wey lpay me was not aware mmm is on hot seat cheesy
i was d one DAT paid u...oya return my mony sharp sharp..abi u want make I commit suicide Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! / Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.