Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) (10256 Views)

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by Kondomondo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Guys when wahala happened we use the opportunity to discover new tallent. My girl traveled for two months and as a guy I bring some Girls to spend week ends I never knew who actually own this but when my girl was doing the usual clean up she said this are not hers

Am lucky to have same taste in size because all my side chick's have same features with ma girl.

We had to argue for more than one hour and I convinced her that those pants and bra where hers. I guess she got confused because she has quite alot.

At the end she said OK I REMEMBER she even started narrating where she might have bought them.

Am thinking if she is just pretending or she has other plans I might not know, but something keeps telling me she believed my own side.

Could she be that foolish not to know her pants and bra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by falconey(m): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
what exactly do you want from the public?

About asking if she is that foolish not to recognize her undies you should be able to answer that you are dating her.

11 Likes

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by makydebbie(f): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wtf is this

12 Likes

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by firstking01(m): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Insanity.

5 Likes

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by bartho77(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kondomondo:
Guys when wahala happened we use the opportunity to discover new tallent. My girl traveled for two months and as a guy I bring some Girls to spend week ends I never knew who actually own this but when my girl was doing the usual clean up she said this are not hers

Am lucky to have same taste in size because all my side chick's have same features with ma girl.

We had to argue for more than one hour and I convinced her that those pants and bra where hers. I guess she got confused because she has quite alot.

At the end she said OK I REMEMBER she even started narrating where she might have bought them.

Am thinking if she is just pretending or she has other plans I might not know, but something keeps telling me she believed my own side.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by Masonic(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Seun who have we offended? embarassed

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by Splinz(m): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
makydebbie:
Wtf is this

E dey pain me sey upon all the tutoring wey we dey teach this boy... him no still gree get sense.

My sister, leave me leme cry...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by tchimatic(m): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
shocked grin
Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by aiir2303(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Reactions in here.... Can't stop laughing

4 Likes

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by makydebbie(f): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Splinz:

E dey pain me sey upon all the tutoring wey we dey teach this boy... him no still gree get sense.

My sister, leave me leme cry...
My brother, I remember the sleepless nights just to epp this boy.

Lemme make I cry joincry

27 Likes

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
She isn't that f oolish but playing d umb to really outsmart you. She's got you in plan and those panties are the evidence to be used against you at the end of the day.

4 Likes

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by Teacher1776(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Are u really expecting ur gf to pick a quarrel with just a few hours to xmas?

Don't celebrate yet. After the xmas and new year celebrations, she will tell u what she really thinks. She is a smart girl. Not entirely docile like u assume.

13 Likes

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by phlamesG: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
makydebbie:
My brother, I remember the sleepless nights just to epp this boy.

Lemme make I cry joincry
Lol D Matter weak me gon
Abeg make i join una

17 Likes

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by Winters22: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
she didnt really believe u. Just lets u think u fooled her

2 Likes

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by EmmySparky(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
phlamesG:

Lol D Matter weak me gon
Abeg make i join una
it be like say na to cry for the Op sure pass...make i join una too....

4 Likes

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by Lh19(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
And my brother you came to Nairaland to announce it, so what of if she's on nairaland won't she recognize the undies and know you are lying undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
cheesy

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by freespace1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
phlamesG:

Lol D Matter weak me gon
Abeg make i join una
the thing pain me self....let me follow you to cry

13 Likes

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kondomondo:

Even an slowpoke won't b that dumb... Beta watch ur back grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by Adeoba10(m): 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
This one wey people dey cry so, bcus of Op stupidity.... Make i join dem cry him stupidity comot.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
cool grin
Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by Kassidy90(m): 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
I no won hear
Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by FisifunKododada: 12:02am On Dec 23, 2016
shocked If d gal is dat dumb - I hope u don plan to have children together because ur offspring will be an imb--ecile. Nothing good can come from two mumus shocked

11 Likes

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by Kdiva(f): 12:18am On Dec 23, 2016

lol.. the floor though.
Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by ameezy(m): 1:13am On Dec 23, 2016
Choi mek i join una

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by lepasharon(f): 1:45am On Dec 23, 2016
Eww crusty knickers, crusty carpet

1 Like

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by harffie(m): 2:09am On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Wtf is this
I think it's high time I left NL, based on the nonsense things you see errday....crazy motherfvckers full this place

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by hernandson(m): 5:40am On Dec 23, 2016
So you came here to implicate ur self,so imagine if ur gf was on nairaland and she is viewing this page right nw. Smh sha

3 Likes

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by moscobabs(m): 5:45am On Dec 23, 2016
Masonic:
Seun who have we offended? embarassed

Kids have taken over nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by uchennamani(m): 6:36am On Dec 23, 2016
Kondomondo:

Did this recession affect your brains?
Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by uchennamani(m): 6:37am On Dec 23, 2016
hernandson:
So you came here to implicate ur self,so imagine if ur gf was on nairaland and she is viewing this page right nw. Smh sha
O boy, you dey fall hands. No girl came, he didn't convince any girl about any pants. Na one big lie be that.

1 Like

Re: Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) by Tyviv(f): 6:48am On Dec 23, 2016
What is this undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Abeg Come O / Why Are You Still Single? / Huge Water Melon! Nigerian Lady Blast A Lady Who Put On Two Push Up Bra. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.