Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? (2018 Views)

Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack / Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? / When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? by okwanuzo3(f): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2007
Why do many african guys think they are fine, when they are not? perfect examples are lots of guys on nairaland, who post their pics confidently and actually say they are fine, when they wowo  angry. On the other hand, girls who are pretty need reassurance all the time. Is it because guys listen too much to their mothers?? cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? by kiki(f): 12:39am On Jan 11, 2007
gur; i feeel ya u must had did a lot of reserch on this i think d same too
Re: Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? by okwanuzo3(f): 12:41am On Jan 11, 2007
kiki:

gur; i feeel ya u must had did a lot of reserch on this i think d same too

you bet!!
Re: Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? by iice(f): 4:50am On Jan 11, 2007
Na today?
Re: Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? by edmondo(m): 6:38am On Jan 11, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 11, 2007
:p
Re: Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? by toyboy1(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2007
lol, lol, lol. cant stop laughing.
Lets get down to basics.
We guys dont just jump outta d blues claiming to be fine. No ugly guy will proclaim himslf fine. We only naturally reiterate wat ladies (friends, lovers and even womenn old enough to be your mother) told us over time again and again. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but theres a generally accepted standard for measuring finnese. if 8 out of every 10 ladies say u r fine, definately u are.
Same goes for the female folks. A stunningly beautiful gal to me might just look like a plain gal to sum 1 else, but in all sincerity she will never be considered ugly if the truth is to be told in its entirety.

as per confidence level,
u dont need any one to boost ur confidence level or else u will totally depend on others to carry out a whole lotta other important things in life. Cos a popular maxim says no one can shave ur head in ur absence, in essence, no one can make u feel inferior without ur consent.

All in all, i believe beauty transends physical looks, to me when the chips are down i restrict beauty to other inherent qualities u possess + wat stuff u ve up there!!!

This i believe will generate some dust.
ciao
Re: Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2007
cool
Re: Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? by CrazyMan(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2007
okwanuzo3:

Why do many african guys think they are fine, when they are not? perfect examples are lots of guys on nairaland, who post their pics confidently and actually say they are fine, when they wowo
Why didn't you put your pic so we'll know you aren't wor-wor
Re: Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2007
embarassed
Re: Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? by okwanuzo3(f): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2007
crazykid:

Why didn't you put your pic so we'll know you aren't wor-wor
@ crazykid
my posting never indicated that i think i'm fine, abi u follow the people wey we dey talk about?
"the guilty are afraid"
Re: Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2010
@ crazykid
my posting never indicated that i
think i'm fine, abi u follow the
people wey we dey talk about?
"the guilty are afraid"

I DON'T THINK HE MADE A SUSPICIOUS STATEMENT HERE.

1. BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER BUT COME WILL YOU EAT BEAUTY OR MONEY WHAT IS ALL THZ BEAUTY COZ YOU MUSN'T BE BEAUTIFUL TO EVERYONE, MANNERS ALSO ACCOUNT FOR BEAUTY, SHAPE ACCOUNTS, BOOBS AND ASS, LEGS, I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT FACIAL LOOKS, i forgot to include family background and I've not seen anybody that is up to 95 percent in all these.

But seriously @poster, I wanna know are you beautiful cos something must have aroused ur intent of starting thz thread.

(1) (Reply)

do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? / Women Are Promiscuous By Nature(?) / 15 Ways To Tell A Guy You Love Him Without Scaring Him Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.