Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

A Pastor And His Stingy Congregation. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Pastor And His Stingy Congregation. (1550 Views)

Pastor And His Interpreter, Nwobodo / The Story of A Pastor and A Police Man / Pastor And His Congregation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pastor And His Stingy Congregation. by 8oracle(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2007
One sunday the pastor stood before the congregation and informed them that he had bad news and good news.

He procceded to tell the audience that the church required the sum of N50,000 naira to fix the leaking roof. The congregation groaned.

The pastor cut them short by dishing out the good news:there was enough money to cover the repairs.

The congregation breathed sigh of relief and cheered. "The final piece of bad news" said the pastor "is the money is still in your pockets"
Re: A Pastor And His Stingy Congregation. by bluenubian(f): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Pastor And His Stingy Congregation. by kiki(f): 12:38am On Jan 11, 2007
wowwwww Damn pastor grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Pastor And His Stingy Congregation. by 8oracle(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2007
kiki! Do U Have To Burn The Pastor's Cable? grin Please i invite you to read my mad ranting in the journal forum titled "Conversation Inside My Head" U will get damn converfused grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Smart Gambler / Doing The Right Things At D Right Time..... / The blind man who became blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.