Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Cheating Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Fiancee (1052 Views)

Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! / "I'm Too Busy To Have A Girlfriend" - Cheating Fiancee / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Fiancee by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 23, 2016
In your experience, what's the best app for spying on a cheating fiancee.
Kindly recommend apps based on your previous experiences. it doesn't have to be free. I want Android based apps.
Re: Cheating Fiancee by matrix199(m): 4:05am On Dec 23, 2016
If you can't get an app that stops your partner from cheating, then don't bother looking for an app that spies.
Re: Cheating Fiancee by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 23, 2016
crinkum:
Kindly recommend apps based on your previous experiences. it doesn't have to be free. I want Android based apps.

Do no that...

Honestly if you are suspecting his cheating should you really be marrying hin/her ? It will be a life of stress

If you are going to marry them regardless of your suspicions then just let them be... Don't torture yourself... You might not be able to handle the truth
Re: Cheating Fiancee by FellepHq(m): 4:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Cheating Fiancee by whirlwind7(m): 4:36am On Dec 23, 2016
crinkum:

If your fiancee is cheating on you, why not just call off the engagement?
Instead, you are looking to invest in misery and heartbreak.
There are a thousand and one compatible people out there looking for love and companionship, man!
What is wrong with people??
Re: Cheating Fiancee by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 23, 2016
matrix199:
If you can't get an app that stops your partner from cheating, then don't bother looking for an app that spies.
There are so many things in life that demand ur attention. Would u rather waste precious times spying a frolicking partner while others are utilising the same ticks of time to rake in millions ? Its not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Fiancee by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Rape!!! "Try These Boys... / 100+ Interesting Questions To Ask Your Future Boyfriend / 20 Important Questions You Must Ask Your Partner Before You Say: “I Do”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.