Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Men Praying At Home Without Excuse - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Men Praying At Home Without Excuse (16650 Views)

Praying At Graves And The Conditions Of Intercession / PRAYING AT GRAVES.. Shirk? Haram? Invalid? Permissible? / Is Poverty A Valid Excuse For Not Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
mmsen:

You need to direct your request towards the OP - I have only quoted that which he claims to have pulled from the Quran.

Not that it matters, this is far from the only instruction of violence in that book.

This is only perceived as an instruction of violence by those whose mind is violent. Figures of speech, or other communication can be interpreted by different people in different ways based on their mentality. The Roscharch test in psychiatry is applied based on the same principle, just to show you that what I say does have scientific backing. For those who read the hadith and understand its figure of speech in the original language in which it was spoken, and have pure hearts and minds, it implies no intent to burn any houses. For those who nurse a burning hatred for Islamic monotheism and seek to acquire tithe payers by all means to help bear the cost of fueling their Pastor's private jets, any statement is grist for their propaganda mill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
tintingz:
The Quran talk about both fornication and adultery(unlawful sex).

I'm not here to argue about this.

The Quran talk about ablution so also the Hadith, there is no aguement on this.

The case where punishment for adultery differ from each books? undecided

Let me just allow you. It's does not differs. Check the sahih translation of Qur'an. It says fornicator not adulterer. Unmarried person. Anyway bye bye.
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by mmsen: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Farmerforlife:

This is only perceived as an instruction of violence by those whose mind is violent. Figures of speech, or other communication can be interpreted by different people in different ways based on their mentality. The Roscharch test in psychiatry is applied based on the same principle, just to show you that what I say does have scientific backing. For those who read the hadith and understand its figure of speech in the original language in which it was spoken, and have pure hearts and minds, it implies no intent to burn any houses. For those who nurse a burning hatred for Islamic monotheism and seek to acquire tithe payers by all means to help bear the cost of fueling their Pastor's private jets, any statement is grist for their propaganda mill.

Telling people to set fire to someone's home because they won't pray with you is violence.

But keep lying to yourself that it's somehow a message a peace if that is what soothes your fragile mind...
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
mmsen:

Telling people to set fire to someone's home because they won't pray with you is violence.

But keep lying to yourself that it's somehow a message a peace if that is what soothes your fragile mind...

He told people to set fire to someone's home? And just who did he tell to set fire to someone's home, and did they disobey him, or were the homes set on fire? Do you see how you constantly try to change the actual statement in subtle ways just to arrive at your objective, knowing that the real meaning is not supportive of your assertion? The worst form of deceit is self-deceit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

No it's not. It's a compliment.

Since that's what you feel and it flies your jet, then so be it. But he aware that it is subjective to you and not to reality.

Swearing words? Where? I'm just imploring you embrace love and not hate. You are always filled with hatred for those who don't accept your views. I ask you, are there compulsion in religion? If you try to propagate what you deem as truth and people refuse to accept it, why is it always hard for you to mind you business instead of calling them names?

Your activities here speaks volume. If you are not attacking Albaqi.r, it would be empiree and other brothers who don't follow your creed. I repeat your kind is the reason why people generalize that Muslims are violent. Like i said the other day, your kind will crush people that have a different belief with stone. If you say what you feel to be the truth and people refuse to accept, then leave them be.

Burst like balloon grin grin lol. Maybe you think I'm really perturbed by your arrogance and hatred. Sorry, I've seen more violent ignorant folks like you.

Why don't you kuku email Seun and tell him to make you and admin so that you can easily delete my posts and other posts that doesn't go down well with you? At least that'll be better.

here is a reminder from Allaah's verses;

And for those who disbelieved in their Lord is the punishment of Hell, and wretched is the destination.

When they are thrown into it, they hear from it a [dreadful] inhaling while it boils up.

It almost bursts with rage. Every time a company is thrown into it, its keepers ask them, "Did there not come to you a warner?"

They will say," Yes, a warner had come to us, but we denied and said, ' Allaah has not sent down anything. You are not but in great error.' "

And they will say, "If only we had been listening or reasoning, we would not be among the companions of the Blaze."

And they will admit their sin, so [it is] alienation for the companions of the Blaze.

3 Likes

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by mmsen: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Farmerforlife:

He told people to set fire to someone's home? And just who did he tell to set fire to someone's home, and did they disobey him, or were the homes set on fire? Do you see how you constantly try to change the actual statement in subtle ways just to arrive at your objective, knowing that the real meaning is not supportive of your assertion? The worst form of deceit is self-deceit.

I haven't changed anything.

You are claiming that he something that is written in ink isn't as it is recorded.

Maybe you need to address the author(s) of the Quran instead of wasting your time with me.
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Demmzy15(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
mmsen:

You are claiming that he something that is written in ink isn't as it is recorded.

Maybe you need to address the author(s) of the Quran instead of wasting your time with me.
From all observations you're confused. Can't you take simple explanations, stop implying what was never meant in the hadith.

My advice to brothers here is to let the issue slide, this is the 4th page for crying out loud, explaining the same thing over and over again is annoying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
mmsen:

Explain to me how "I was thinking of establishing the iqamah, then ordering...etc (your own citation and interpretation)" translates as "go and set people's homes on fire". Basically you lied, he did not tell anyone to set people's homes on fire, but you said he did.

And it is not even in the Quran. Your ignorance just adds to the mix of your other endearing traits.

Try to reason in a logical and objective manner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by mmsen: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Explain to me how "I was thinking of establishing the iqamah, then ordering...etc (your own citation and interpretation)" translates as "go and set people's homes on fire". Basically you lied, he did not tell anyone to set people's homes on fire, but you said he did.

And it is not even in the Quran. Your ignorance just adds to the mix of your other endearing traits.

Try to reason in a logical and objective manner.

“I was thinking of ordering a
man to give the iqaamah, then I would order
a man to lead the people in prayer, and I
would go with some men carrying bundles
of firewood, to people who do not attend the
prayer in congregation, and I would burn
their houses down around them.”

Are you still going to lie and claim that this is not in the Quran or are you going to revert to the original lie that it was 'mistranslated'?
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
Demmzy15:
From all observations you're confused. Can't you take simple explanations, stop implying what was never meant in the hadith.

My advice to brothers here is to let the issue slide, this is the 4th page for crying out loud, explaining the same thing over and over again is annoying.

what is even more annoying is, the main reason why the thread was created has not been faced, rather they faced something that shouldn't be an issue.

2 Likes

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
mmsen:

“I was thinking of ordering a
man to give the iqaamah, then I would order
a man to lead the people in prayer, and I
would go with some men carrying bundles
of firewood, to people who do not attend the
prayer in congregation, and I would burn
their houses down around them.”

Are you still going to lie and claim that this is not in the Quran or are you going to revert to the original lie that it was 'mistranslated'?

Lol. You are a scream. Demmzy15 you are right. It is more intellectual to debate with one of my chickens. It would surely have comprehended after all this effort.

Good night mmsen sleep well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Farmerforlife:

At least have the decency to quote the hadith in full. You cited half the hadith a number of times, not once did you cite it correctly. How can you start a sentence with 'then'? Stop the insincerity. If you want to debate, base your reasoning on facts, not your personal fabrications.

It is so NASARA-like of the fella...olorii munafiq
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
tintingz:
The Sunnis have their hadith and the shias have their hadiths they follow and they call themselves Muslims. who is the hypocrite here?

I think you're the HYPOCRITE here!
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
In a nutshell, yah ikhwanul Imaan, I salute ur sabr in explaining to halfwits like 'tintingz' and d oda fella.

My CHILL no reach una level, I'm positively envious of u KB, F.choice.

May Allaah grant us Jannatul firdaws.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Rilwayne001: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:
In a nutshell, yah ikhwanul Imaan, I salute ur sabr in explaining to halfwits like 'tintingz' and d oda fella.My CHILL no reach una level, I'm positively envious of u KB, F.choice. May Allaah grant us Jannatul firdaws.

And there goes Mr 'fullwit' with his own name callings. Well, I'm not surprised. Birds of same feather - they say - flock together.
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

And there goes Mr 'fullwit' with his own name callings. Well, I'm not surprised. Birds of same feather - they say - flock together.

I'm sure your name is Ridwan.

What is the full detail and meaning of
“Ridwan” )ﺭﺿﻮﺍﻥ(
Answer
Pleasure, joy, happiness – Ridwan is the name of
the chief of the caretakers of Jannah.

Are you a good example!? Be a good example!

3 Likes

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by tintingz(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Mr Albert Einstein, please believe whatever that makes you sleep and let me hold on to that makes me sleep too. Live and let's leave, that should be your mantra and not hate. Whatever you think you don't know, try to explain and if people don't accept your explanation, then keep shut and mind your fucking business instead of insulting them.

You see, i said it the other day that your kind will physically attack anyone that dare have a different view of the views you hold. Biko, allow flow of LOVE OF OTHER PEOPLE irrespective of whatever they believe — in your life. There's no compulsion in religion.

Enough said undecided undecided
Don't mind him it's pride, ego that's worrying him, he thinks everyone should follow his ideology I knew this the first day I argue with him(he called my posts NONSENSE), his fellow brother si.no who shares same ideology with him does not display this egoistic behavior.

1 Like

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by tintingz(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:
In a nutshell, yah ikhwanul Imaan, I salute ur sabr in explaining to halfwits like 'tintingz' and d oda fella.

My CHILL no reach una level, I'm positively envious of u KB, F.choice.

May Allaah grant us Jannatul firdaws.
Mr man your insults is getting too much, don't push me to wall, I can insult you.
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by tintingz(m): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

I think you're the HYPOCRITE here!
Hypocrite that believe his sect will go to paradise and other sect will fall to hell because their ideology differs. grin

1 Like

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by tintingz(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
FriendChoice:

Let me just allow you. It's does not differs. Check the sahih translation of Qur'an. It says fornicator not adulterer. Unmarried person. Anyway bye bye.
Pickthall and Yusuf Ali translation said Adultery.
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
tintingz:
Pickthall and Yusuf Ali translation said Adultery.

Sahih translation is the best translation.. And the verse after it explain who Qur'an is talking on, fornicator or adulterer. ?

The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment.

The fornicator does not marry except a [female] fornicator or polytheist, and none marries her except a fornicator or a polytheist, and that has been made unlawful to the believers.

The Qur'an said a zani does not marry except a zaniyatu.

That means he is unmarried. Adulterer is already married, that's what makes him/her adulterer.

1 Like

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
tintingz:
Mr man your insults is getting too much, don't push me to wall, I can insult you.

Who cares if u insult me or not..shioo..

It is not an insult if it is the truth o 'tintingz'!!!

1 Like

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by AbuHammaad: 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
E ti e raye tawon alakori yi.

Ki olorun ko si ju anu wo won
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Talkingboy: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hello.

What if i slept off , and in our area mosque they pray Asr , 4pm...

I then woke up 4.30PM , if i go to the mosque , definately , i wont meet anybody there to pray Jammah with.

If i decide to pray in my room , Am i justified ?

Yes or no , and why please ?
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by tintingz(m): 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
FriendChoice:

Sahih translation is the best translation.. And the verse after it explain who Qur'an is talking on, fornicator or adulterer. ?

The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment.

The fornicator does not marry except a [female] fornicator or polytheist, and none marries her except a fornicator or a polytheist, and that has been made unlawful to the believers.

The Qur'an said a zani does not marry except a zaniyatu.

That means he is unmarried. Adulterer is already married, that's what makes him/her adulterer.
Not all scholars agree to this.

The verse was talking about both fornication/adultery (zina).
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by tintingz(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Who cares if u insult me or not..shioo..

It is not an insult if it is the truth o 'tintingz'!!!
Ok.
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Rilwayne001: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

I'm sure your name is Ridwan.

Definitely.

What is the full detail and meaning of
“Ridwan” )ﺭﺿﻮﺍﻥ( Pleasure, joy, happiness – Ridwan is the name of
the chief of the caretakers of Jannah.
Are you a good example!? Be a good example!

I believe i am a good example of what my name signify. The question i have for you then is that, are you following the good example of your beliefs? Does your belief allow you to call your fellow names like "halfwit"? Do you really know the meaning of "halfwit"?

Here: In case you don't know

ˈhɑːfwɪt/

noun informal

a foolish or stupid person.

Apparently this is morally right according to your beliefs because i believe if not, you wouldn't call your fellow brother with such informal word. It is people like you and Kabir that terrorizes people who don't agree with your views about things. From direct insult it gets to physical attack and from physically attacking others it gets to terrorizing people. Keep it up ehn!!

4 Likes

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Empiree: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Empiree: 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
Well, different people with different views and that should be respected. I understand this thread is not about a particular hadith being thrown around. I rather keep mute in that case unless I am summoned to give my thought on it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by najib632(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
mmsen:
"then I would order a man to lead the people in prayer, and I would go with some men carrying bundles of firewood, to people who do not attend the prayer in congregation, and I would burn their houses down around them.”

Sound like terrorist activities.
This doesn't concern you polytheists. he didn't say he was going to burn the house he's illustrating the necessity of offering prayer in congregation. Besides the
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by najib632(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
mmsen:
"then I would order a man to lead the people in prayer, and I would go with some men carrying bundles of firewood, to people who do not attend the prayer in congregation, and I would burn their houses down around them.”

Sound like terrorist activities.
This doesn't concern you polytheists. he didn't say he was going to burn the house he's illustrating the necessity of offering prayer in congregation.
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Definitely.

I believe i am a good example of what my name signify. The question i have for you then is that, are you following the good example of your beliefs? Does your belief allow you to call your fellow names like "halfwit"? Do you really know the meaning of "halfwit"?

Here: In case you don't know

ˈhɑːfwɪt/

noun informal

a foolish or stupid person.

Apparently this is morally right according to your beliefs because i believe if not, you won't call your fellow brother with such informal word. It is people like you and Kabir that terrorize people who don't agree with their views about things. From direct insult it gets to physical attack and from physical attacking others it gets to terrorizing people. Keep it up ehn!!

IT IS CLEAR, u r indeed an halfwit!!

What is terrorism to you?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu / Do Sins Of Parents Have Any Effect On Their Children? / Major Causes Of Zina (fornication)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.