Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

"I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) (36847 Views)

'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) / I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 23, 2016
So,you just dey know
idiot
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by SexyNairalander: 11:29am On Dec 23, 2016
booked
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by pokeslagas(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2016
Story for the gods, what of the people you have terminated their existence so abruptly wat do you think if the same is meted out to you
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Evergreen4(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2016
So why did they show only chibuike ibenye's photo and did show that of his co-suspect Lekan Olawori. Weren't they arrested together.

2 Likes

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2016
i no dey surprise at all. Na dem,dem fit do anything for money. The Igbos of the flat heads kingdom grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Ten12(m): 11:32am On Dec 23, 2016
Shey u wanted to be rich now u ve reach nah..common chop ewa wey no done
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by dacovajnr: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2016
Well ain't you Rich in Mumunity now? grin
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by boseshalom(f): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2016
:Pstory for the gods welcome to prison
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Doctor0071(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2016
Bigcake:
All what he is saying now could be liken to a "Sing Song" night....

Cult na oil company job abi.
i no no for him oo brother why na

1 Like

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by BlueRayDick: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2016
Congratulations, You just won yourself some good years in jail.

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Wenebadu(f): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2016
Arrant nonsense
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by BCISLTD: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2016
princeofpeace22:
You no see eckanckar join angry

Eckanckar dey give money?

1 Like

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by opius: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2016
Lazy Idiot , so u can't be rich unless u join cult

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by onward4life(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
greed is the number one reason people get deceived

To me the Guy is lying.

Him na tiff

Make him no call cult join 4dis one.

Cult they force person tiff?

Abi na hungry they make person join frat?

Na tiff man b dat!
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2016
see as him resemble the mod wey dey always ban me tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by musakanti: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2016
Egede papa. No fear Korofo go guide reward your life and other aiyes with death soon. Ase
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2016
BCISLTD:

Eckanckar dey give money?
yes if you go deep
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by ogwujeremiah: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
As u have said, if by God grace u come out u are going to change ur lifestyle so be it.
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lol, aiye strong man.

The person wey lure or toast you into the system dey rich ?no be the tin wey you go look before you bam.

See your face like poo wey dem fire catapult.
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Bluffly: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
I remembered when my friends in the neighbourhood gained admission and the next was for them to join cult in their various institutions. When they came back they approached me with guns that I have to be a member, but a well grounded member of one of them who is now late told be that he can not ask me not to join out of free will but if anybody forces me I should get them arrested. He also said if he will give me a brotherly advice he would ask me not to join.

And then I made my decision as well that how can my parents suffered for me to become someone and the next thing is to trade their trust for stupidity and that even if I want to become that rugged I prefer to join the military. Most of them are not arranged today except for those already from a well to do family.

Joining cult is the zenith of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Ncsamuel(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
See mumu, na how many cult dem dangote,otedola,adenuga etc join before they became rich. Bros u Bleep up o
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Aiye men make una come see una brother.

Jurist I rep.
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by ogwujeremiah: 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
As u have said if by God grace u come out, u are going to change ur lifestyle so be it.
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by valicious1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Atiku2019:
Take heart Bro your looks tho cry cry

Nyb..kai My MTN data is so slow smiley
Hmmm nyben abi
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by ufuosman(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
This one is repentant after death.... Imagine the lie as big as the fool are.
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by famagusta(m): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sorry, God help you.

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Deicide: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hmm this Sounds familiar....

Some people also Join Religion to Enter fictional heaven when they die besides all Religion started as a Cult..So bro you are not alone..

1 Like

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by hatchy(f): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Who told you that thing Soyinka introduced pays?? How can you be so daft?? Why am i even asking,you are daft for sure.

You see MMM that pays yet you refused to join instead na yeye back yard cult na im you go join expecting to be rich.

Oya police do the needful..
use elimination method OK.
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by theostarboy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
this guy na tokoto, en for join bet9ja group atleast when you carry loads of 500 naira and you play bet of 100 you may win one million
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by iamharkinwaley: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
crestedguy:

Does this fool think we are foolish like him,Aiye and every other school cut don't promise riches, when it is not mason,fremanson,reform ogboni frtn, and all other cult that worships in a temple,you get what you deserve,because if truly you where initiated in the school you will not be this dumb,maybe you are one of those that they did back door barmin for,and you don't really have orientation on how things are done.carry your load oooooo

hmm cult member detected...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Killed By Robbers In Owerri, Behind Federal Secretariat - Graphic Pictures / Keke Rider Robbed & Shot In Warri By Persons He Volunteered To Help:Graphic pics / Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.