Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,564 members, 7,850,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

"I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) (36849 Views)

'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) / I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by iamharkinwaley: 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
crestedguy:

Does this fool think we are foolish like him,Aiye and every other school cut don't promise riches, when it is not mason,fremanson,reform ogboni frtn, and all other cult that worships in a temple,you get what you deserve,because if truly you where initiated in the school you will not be this dumb,maybe you are one of those that they did back door barmin for,and you don't really have orientation on how things are done.carry your load oooooo

hmm cult member detected...

Suspect you are one....
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Unsurprisingly, I no see Name Checkers here, because na Yoruba and Igbo dey involved. Those that have commented so far, condeming the act, have all said well. This hate between tribes go take us no where. I be igbo man, I like peace. Thank you

1 Like

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Kyllahmc(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
Its not Aiye its Eiye... Yall stop making it sound like Aye. Na dem control western territory... Just like Aye control East. If that guy knew whats up and played his game right they could have linked him to a serious underground deals... But from what i see He doesnt have sense so they used him only for battle based on the level of his mentality.
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by crestedguy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
iamharkinwaley:

hmm cult member detected...

Suspect you are one....
lol, I wonder when you turn to DSS that you fit take detect me,he don dey dangban for your head,maybe oshogbo weed smoke from a woman punnani dey worry u

1 Like

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by iamharkinwaley: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
crestedguy:
lol, I wonder when you turn to DSS that you fit take detect me,he don dey dangban for your head,maybe oshogbo weed smoke from a woman punnani dey worry u
Lol you don't want to confirm my claim right? no probs but I know u are one
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by crestedguy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
iamharkinwaley:

Lol you don't want to confirm my claim right? no probs but I know u are one
we are together in it now,for you to be able to know that am one of them, that shows we are the same

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Vincent41(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
amuijiji:
This guy is a complete Onye Nzuzu...
Nah that useless Eiye u go join...

Thunder fire nd expose any igbo that joins that useless cult group....

why are u pained??..na Bagger he suppose join
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
How is that working out for you young blood?
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by northvietnam(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
cultism is actually fun if you know xup...

if I go police station I go see my man

bank nko, sharp sharp no queues

Army nko,

lecturers nko..

Dodorima to all Glorious Axe-Men....

I'm a proud MELODY..
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by greglee(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
northvietnam:

Army nko,

lecturers nko..

I'm a proud MELODY..
justscorchone:
How is that working out for you young blood?
northvietnam:

Army nko,

lecturers nko..

I'm a proud MELODY..
Lobber
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by chieveboy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
princeofpeace22:
You no see eckanckar join angry

You are on your own...ignorance is no excuse!
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by jossykondo: 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
chai for u,your agbada don hook barbwire. no preacher needs to preach for u b4 u change dole(not APC o).
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
chieveboy:

You are on your own...ignorance is no excuse!
goodie omezi angry
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by BCISLTD: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
princeofpeace22:
yes if you go deep

Big lie..I was born an eckist
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
crestedguy:

Does this fool think we are foolish like him,Aiye and every other school cut don't promise riches, when it is not mason,fremanson,reform ogboni frtn, and all other cult that worships in a temple,you get what you deserve,because if truly you where initiated in the school you will not be this dumb,maybe you are one of those that they did back door barmin for,and you don't really have orientation on how things are done.carry your load oooooo

Wetin be aiye.
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
northvietnam:

Army nko,

lecturers nko..

I'm a proud MELODY..
U dey craze.

1 Like

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by ZZ22: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
northvietnam:

Army nko,

lecturers nko..

I'm a proud MELODY..
Jonsin man

1 Like

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by ZZ22: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
northvietnam:

Army nko,

lecturers nko..

I'm a proud MELODY..
who dash you melody.. telele
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by crestedguy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
BlackMaria:

Wetin be aiye.
you for asked the person wey say him nah aiye habi nah orun him be
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by dschools: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Mpi nama. Where ogboni come dey? Ogboni has produced almost all the Presidents of Nigeria. Who Aiye don't help? I better follow Illiya. Hailing all the Supremos I am carried.
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by dreezybines: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
soberdrunk:
Ode!!! Cult dey pay na him everybody never join? angry angry

God bless you...

The guy just dey talk like mumu...

That's why his Dad didn't waste time coming to his rescue...
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by chieveboy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
princeofpeace22:
goodie omezi angry

undecided
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by dreezybines: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Its not Aiye its Eiye... Yall stop making it sound like Aye. Na dem control western territory... Just like Aye control East. If that guy knew whats up and played his game right they could have linked him to a serious underground deals... But from what i see He doesnt have sense so they used him only for battle based on the level of his mentality.

There's Aiye here in the west...

Probably the one in the east is Aye...
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
crestedguy:
you for asked the person wey say him nah aiye habi nah orun him be
Aiye ko, aiyelawa ni.
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
dreezybines:

There's Aiye here in the west...
Probably the one in the east is Aye...
Obote.
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by psp2pc(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
when police say after "FURTHER INTERROGATION"... what they mean is after severe torture..
Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by obontami: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
This guy suppose to be hanged not for anything but for being extremely foolish. angry

1 Like

Re: "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) by kokkubabboni421(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
greed is the number one reason people get deceived
I concur

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos / Delta: Woman Bites Off Another’s Breast In Bloody Fuel Queue Fight / Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.