Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola (24859 Views)

Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) / Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by DEWKID(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
in my mum shop she bought a crate of fanta and we found a big round seed inside it was sealed duh we returned it so am not suprise, i could have posted it here but i didnt know Nairaland.com then
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by SirHouloo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
I feel the fault come from people fond of dropping rubbish inside COCACOLA bottle after drinking the content... Machines cannot be 100% efficient. Help these FMCGs to serve you better.
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by thesicilian: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
smallatobs:
many have never experience the production of the Returnable glass bottle RGB before, that's why they talk out of shapeless brain. Ask if you don't know
The worst affliction that can ravage a man (or boy, in your case) is for him to know nothing and think he knows all... Think about that & have a great day.
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by jamjam1991(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
aaaaah and i dey here dey find money!!! i even buy coka cola dis morning 4 one yama yama shop for apata ibadan oooo... and i no jam dis kind jack pot... #fu** zue them 100 million... i swear them go pay!
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
braine:
The bottle might have been already opened and closed without denting the cork before she bought it. This is obviously not an error from the company.
u have way to much faith in them. big companies are not safe with their product production they are only fast in it. Quantity over quality 2 meet demand and make the $
Re: Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola by smallatobs(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Before you yab me, thats where I work and I can tell you with all sincerety that consumers are safe with Cocacola expecially RGB bottle, dumb head send your mail to receive the production clip. Omo Ibadan jatijati
thesicilian:

The worst affliction that can ravage a man (or boy, in your case) is for him to know nothing and think he knows all... Think about that & have a great day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates / Tomato Paste Is Not Good For Stew. Finding / Fried Rice: My Favourite Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.