Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men (5100 Views)

Igbo Men Prefer Lighter Women? / Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Do you agree with his analysis?

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin true that, if I were a lady I would go for Yoruba man. Best lover, father and good in bed.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Damn true
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by chiefolododo(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
This is an attack on the yoruba race

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin

Uummm...Lemme juz observe this one. tongue
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Akanbibabatunde(m): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Berlynn:
Damn true
thank God you know.. just a reminder, am yoruba cheesy cheesy
So feel free to mention me anytime...

Only she should mention me pls
... angry
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Divay22(f): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:
grin true that, if I were a lady I would go for Yoruba man. Best lover, father and good in bed.
...Even with the worst husband he wrote

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Divay22(f): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

You mean remorseless philanderers who leave countless psychologically-wrecked women in their wake ?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Remilekun101: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
shocked
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Apus: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Space booked.
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Team igbo.

Where d tiger clawed faced yorubas at?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
In my opinion they all have one thing in common. They are ALL cheaters and adulterous so I'll avoid ALL nigerian men.

#Team foreign men...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

You mean remorseless philanderers who leave countless psychologically-wrecked women in their wake ?

lol

From his evaluation the pros is more than the cons unless of course you detest philandering and weigh it above the pros stated. The Igbos and south south have theirs which I consider adversely undesirable, the Crux of the matter is none is perfect.
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
thank God you know.. just a reminder, am yoruba cheesy cheesy
So feel free to mention me anytime...

Only she should mention me pls
... angry
oh sorry i don't do yourbas the writer stated thay aint good in marriageangry

They are 100% baby daddy material v grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Akanbibabatunde(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
Berlynn:
oh sorry i don't do yourbas the writer stated thay aint good in marriageangry

They are 100% baby daddy material v grin
oh marriage makes you worn out, but in courtship you be everly fresh... Think!
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

lol

From his evaluation the pros is more than the cons unless of course you detest philandering and weigh it above the pros stated. The Igbos and south south have theirs which I consider adversely undesirable, the Crux of the matter is none is perfect.
My prequel post directly addressed your audacious claims.

While I like the Yorubas, it isn't exactly news that Yoruba men are remorseless philanderers; emphasis on "remorseless".

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
Divay22:
...Even with the worst husband he wrote

common the writer gave 3 essential desirable traits and one flaw which is irrelevant to my inference. how can one be good in bed( one of a woman's dream),be a good lover (to his wife) and above all be a good father and not be a good husband?

You figure the contradiction? And how come he has more decent things to say about a yoruba man than the other counterparts?
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
JuicyLucy:
In my opinion they all have one thing in common. They are ALL cheaters and adulterous so I'll avoid ALL nigerian men.

#Team foreign men...
Thank goodness.

One less angry, spiteful black woman to contend with.

Say "hello" to Mr. Toilet Bush when you meet him. wink
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
My prequel post directly addressed your audacious claims.

While I like the Yorubas, it isn't exactly news that Yoruba men are remorseless philanderers; emphasis on "remorseless".

it's not a claim nor a fact but personal preference if I were to be a lady. I thought that was crystal clear in my initial post.

Hmmmm NAIRALAND as a whole is not a fan of generalization,you of all people should know that. You generalized with that remark. I believe you have a personal vendetta with the men of the tribe to vehemently emphasize on "remorseless philanderers".

As I know promiscuity is not stereotyped by tribe but a personal discretion.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

it's not a claim nor a fact but personal preference if I were to be a lady. I thought that was crystal clear in my initial post.
[b] Semantics!

Hmmmm NAIRALAND as a whole is not a fan of generalization,you of all people should know that. You generalized with that remark. I believe you have a personal vendetta with the men of the tribe to vehemently emphasize on "remorseless philanderers".

As I know promiscuity is not stereotyped by tribe but a personal discretion.
[/b]
Is this the part where I backtrack by going on the defensive 'cause of your subtle blackmail?

If cheating were warring, Yoruba men would be decorated generals leading us menfolk to battle. Your women even admit you're chronic cheats and you brag about it across all media platforms.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Divay22(f): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

common the writer gave 3 essential desirable traits and one flaw which is irrelevant to my inference. how can one be good in bed( one of a woman's dream),be a good lover (to his wife) and above all be a good father and not be a good husband?

You figure the contradiction? And how come he has more decent things to say about a yoruba man than the other counterparts?
i don't wanna press further.....
Okay

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
Semantics!

#fact #claim .....copy that!

Is this the part where I backtrack by going on the defensive 'cause of your subtle blackmail?

If cheating were warring, Yoruba men would be decorated generals leading us menfolk to battle. Your women even admit you're chronic cheats and you brag about it across all media platforms.

which women? Women that find it difficult to marry outside the tribe?

How did you come up with this? This is nothing but fallacy and hear say from few people,Probably from the Lagos yorubas who live outside their culture, embracing modernization.

If you really want to know the true and core yorubas,i'll tell you where to find them.
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
Divay22:
i don't wanna press further.....
Okay

grin

why did you change your statement, your initial says I was right. Now can't press further?
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Masonic(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

How did you come up with this? This is nothing but fallacy and hear say from few people,Probably from the Lagos yorubas who live outside their culture, embracing modernization.

If you really want to know the true and core yorubas,i'll tell you where to find them.
Ladies and gentlemen , there you have it, Lagos Yorubas have been declared as fake by HRH. Oba falconey, the Ooñi of Ife.

Where in my posts did I tag Yorubas in Lagos? Man, do you even realize the Yorubas in Lagos are mostly from other states? You shot yourself in the foot.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
Ladies and gentlemen , there you have it, Lagos Yorubas have declared as fake by HRH. Oba falconey, the Ooñi of Ife.

Where in my posts did tag Yorubas in Lagos? Man, do you even realize the Yorubas in Lagos are mostly from other states? You shot yourself in the foot.

of course you didn't I presumed that's where you got your premise, when it obvious you won't disclose.

Yes from other states that "embraced modernization"why did you leave that part? That's the basis of the statement. You can't win this argument mark.
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Divay22(f): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

grin

why did you change your statement, your initial says I was right. Now can't press further?
So you saw it.......okay lemme give it back to you....
You're right grin grin cheesy
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin
Uh na no go kill me
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by HIScraziness(m): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

The true and core Yorubas?? You just sold yourself out with that statement you made.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode] of course you didn't I presumed that's where you got your premise, when it obvious you won't disclose.
[b] What's hidden that needs disclosure? That Yoruba men accept and revel in the negative 'Yoruba demons' tag? That the average Yoruba woman accepts her man would cheat on her like her dad did to her mum and like her brother s and cousins do to other women? That infidelity is as commonplace as [i] eko wrapped in green leaves amongst your folks? That it isn't uncommon to find Yoruba men fathering countless children from different women , women they don't intend to keep? What is there to disclose?

[color=red] Yes from other states that "embraced modernization"why did you leave that part? That's the basis of the statement. You can't win this argument mark.
Don't even dare me by making a bet. You can't win this argument. You lack the prerequisite skills to engage me .

You tried sneaking in lies but I caught you in the lies. To exempt your brethen from the deluge of truth flooding in, you delineated the Yoruba nation by terming Yorubas from Lagos as 'fake Yorubas'. There's no such thing as 'fake Yorubas'. You're either Yoruba or not. Prove me wrong.

Be rest assured I'd drag you across the pages of this thread if your subsequent replies drip of falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by galeiiTNA: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Igbo women are brave and know what they want from a young age. Only Igbo men can handle their strong passions and value their worth

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Became "Fat" At Last - Photos / "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady / Worst "I Want To Sleep Over" Excuses Ladies Give!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.