Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,827 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money (11445 Views)

Melon (egusi) Buyers Get In Here / How To Cultivate Melon (egusi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by GabdelandAgro(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
i av had chat with him before? he is very arrogant and proud when talking to strangers on phone, I got pissed off, I never had any dealings with him due to his bad character, but am so amazed to hear he is a scammer, thank God oooo, God saved me

1 Like

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Seylad2009(m): 12:35am On Dec 25, 2016
websolushun:
Good day Nairalanders,

It's quite unfortunate that people such as dav8id aka davidprof still roam free on Nairaland, causing havoc to unsuspecting victims.

Here is my ordeal with him.

He has a thread on egusi storage.
https://www.nairaland.com/1838281/long-awaited-egusi-melon-storage

I decided to give him a trial so i sent money to him to join his whatsapp broadcast list as this was a prerequiste to be part of his whatsapp broadcast list for updates on commodity price.

During Egusi harvest in August he sent a whatsapp broadcast of farmgate egusi prices.

I decided to buy some bags by sending money to his account. (He was so rude and arrogant when we dicussed, and easily turns every discussion to quarrel)

The money sent to him was meant for the purchase and storage of unpeeled egusi seed, size 33 bag.

After receiving the money, he sent me pictures of the bags of egusi that bears names different from the one which he requested me to send.

I pointed out the name issue on the bags, but he immediately countered and told me i have to send some money for bagging the egusi and if i dont send it immediatly, he is going to terminate every thing. And that he has not agreed to store the egusi for me even after i have already sent money to him.

After cooling off for some days because i was so upset with this guy, i later decided to send the money for bagging.
He still didnt show me the bags where he wrote my names correctly till date.

Before purchasing bags of egusi from him, he normally sends whatsapp broadcasts of egusi market prices, but after 2 weeks of payment. He stopped and his excuse was that some people share his price update to others not on his broadcast list.
And if i want to keep getting update i have to pay N10,000.

I didnt bother joining the list again because i suspected this guy to be a fraudster.

After 3 months, on November 12th, dav8id sent me message on whatsapp that some UK guys want to buy Egusi and they were willing to buy for almost double the current price of Egusi bags.
He asked that i send him money immediately, so he can transport my bags to the market where the UK guys will purchase them.
He also said i am the only one left to send him money for the trasportation.

I later sent the money to him.

I was waiting for feedback but he never bothered to get back.

I had to contact him once again and he told me, the market union where demanding fee before he can sell and its untill the next week that he will sell the egusi bags.

I waited the next week and he still didnt sell them.
I also waited the following week, still nothing from him.

I later told him to sell my own egusi at give away price, i needed to cash out and can no longer wait for his phantom UK buyers.

He then told me he was sick that he will tell his brother to handle the sales.

I waited for 2 weeks yet he still wasnt able to sell them.

It was then i decided to go to Lafia to see if this bags actually exist.
I told him i was coming to Lafia , where can i meet him? He told me when i'm in Lafia i should give him a call.

I got to Abuja and called him that i am on my way to Lafia, and he told me to Lodge in Lafia and he will send someone to me the following day.

Now this week monday i arrived Lafia, after calling him serverally, he picked and told me to be patient that once his agents arrive lafia he will send them to me.

I waited from Monday to thursday i didnt meet any one.

He later sent whatsapp messages that, he cant pick my calls, that his job is not to answer calls , that he is in Kaduna handling business.
He even told me that i should have told him before i came to Lafia.

From my above experience, i can categorically tell you dav8id is a fraudster.

What pains me most is having to leave Lagos down to Lafia , with all the risks on the road and fear of the north. Coupled with difficulty to board buses during this festive season. So much crowd at bus terminals with exhobitant prices.
Having to lodge for 4 days and after that, i didnt see anyone, he didnt even flash, talkless of call. All his discussion where only on Whatsapp.
I was the one who did all the calling, and he bearly picks up.

cc: lalasticlala , Pavore9, FarmTech
Bro Seun, your attention is need. @ lalasticalala this one dangerous pass Snake

3 Likes

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Mekyno(m): 4:40am On Dec 25, 2016
websolushun:

Thanks for the tips. You've said it all
sori to hear dat.
Sori to say dis, one juju/deity should have settle d case. Na una dey make matter long ooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by fijk(f): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2016
I can tell you that this guy is not in lafia ...he is a student of Ibadan polytechnic living in apete just behind Ibadan poly second gate...he is a fraudster his real name fayemi Aboidun please send me email to seduction080@gmail.com let me send you his real pictures ....please make sure you get him .....I will also send some detail ...that will make u apprehend him ....he is a native of Oyo state ...he attend celestial church... His father is late while I av some image of his brother and some of his family members... I will expect your mail please

14 Likes

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by agricexport(m): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
Thanks for your information. kindly send the pictures online. I want the accusers to post the evidences of the transactions online too. That is,like ; teller slips or transfer details ,Whatsapp chats and many more. Anyone into other business groups should as well post his real names and fake names in their groups. We must collectively remove bad eggs from our groups.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Pavore9: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
websolushun:

He was last seen online 5:10pm.last time i checked. Meaning he has seen the mention and if possible this thread.s

I am also waiting to hear from him because he is yet to respond to whatsapp messges for 2 days and he has viewed the messages.

I have mentioned him and given him an ultimatum. Do upload all proofs of transfers to him.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
Pavore9:

I have mentioned him and given him an ultimatum. Do upload all proofs of transfers to him.

Here they are;

The First picture is a bank teller slip for payment of the egusi.

Second picture from my gtb online banking. I transferred N3000 (whatsapp broadcast) , N1500( for bags) , N6000 ( for transportation for the UK buyers)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
fijk:
I can tell you that this guy is not in lafia ...he is a student of Ibadan polytechnic living in apete just behind Ibadan poly second gate...he is a fraudster his real name fayemi Aboidun please send me email to seduction080@gmail.com let me send you his real pictures ....please make sure you get him .....I will also send some detail ...that will make u apprehend him ....he is a native of Oyo state ...he attend celestial church... His father is late while I av some image of his brother and some of his family members... I will expect your mail please

The dav8id guy had this northern middle belt accent when we spoke on phone.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by GabdelandAgro(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
fijk:
ahhhhh I know fayemi Gabriel, i av exposed him on nairaland some months ago, he is a scammer, do u mean he is the one also posing as Dav8id? We are not safe on nairaland honestly

2 Likes

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by ekanDamie: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
hmmm, dis is interesting. soo David Na scammer. alot of people in importation then saw him as a force to reckon with. so,all his sweet mouth is to get people to contract him so he can dupe them.
nairaland mods are useless in casses like this.

1 Like

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by bakila: 7:30am On Dec 26, 2016
ekanDamie:
hmmm, dis is interesting. soo David Na scammer.
alot of people in importation then saw him as a force to reckon with.
so,all his sweet mouth is to get people to contract him so he can dupe them.

Dav8id is not the chap described to be from Ibadan. I think Davi8d posture is to hold his head high in his sphere of business in order to garner respect for a niche he is trying to create. Unfortunately, many potential clients have come to view him as arrogant and impatient: he needs to correct that perception and sort this affair in a much more matured way. He should clear this affiars even if he thinks he has now outgrown Nairaland, since anyone one that will want to do serious business with him will do a due diligence and the Google search may favour this thread.
Oya Davi8d Stoop to concur.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by dynamix101(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
bakila:

Dav8id is not the chap described to be from Ibadan. I think Davi8d posture is to hold his head high in his sphere of business in order to garner respect for a niche he is trying to create. Unfortunately, many potential clients have come to view him as arrogant and impatient: he needs to correct that perception and sort this affair in a much more matured way. He should clear this affiars even if he thinks he has now outgrown Nairaland, since anyone one that will want to do serious business with him will do a due diligence and the Google search may favour this thread.

Oga did u read what u typed before u hit d 'submit' button?? angry No let pple vex for u

7 Likes

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Pavore9 i have uploaded proof of payments
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Arvinkris(m): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
websolushun:

those uploads are not clear
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by NigerianFarms: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bump till issue is resolved
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by bakila: 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
dynamix101:

Oga did u read what u typed before u hit d 'submit' button?? angry No let pple vex for u
Did you read what I wrote before you started typing? If toy have been here for a while you will understand the guys problem. Many have mentioned arrogance I agree with them. He feels he is beyond nairaland now, because he has a whatsapp group that forms his client base for which reason he may not engage his client.
I do not need you either and I am not afriad of any vex, gentleman thank you all the same.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Pavore9: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
websolushun:

I mailed him, requesting that he address the issue raised. He came off arrogant and may not likely come here to address it. You have a right to recover your money, so take action that deems fit.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Pavore9:

I mailed him, requesting that he address the issue raised. He came off arrogant and may not likely come here to address it. You have a right to recover your money, so take action that deems fit.

So it has been confirmed this guy is up to no good.

He even had the gut to threaten me despite all i have been through, just imagine how heartless someone can be.

He will surely meet his waterloo

1 Like

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by techcloud(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
That guy is definitely a scammer. Some days back, I tried chatting him up cause I saw him commented on a thread I was reading. I just wanted to ask him a question.

When I mentioned I got his contact on nairaland.com, and that I just needed to ask him something. The guy blocked me shaperly, I was wondering why then, now I know why.

Bloody scammer. May he never find peace wherever he is!!!

Amen!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 29, 2016
techcloud:
That guy is definitely a scammer. Some days back, I tried chatting him up cause I saw him commented on a thread I was reading. I just wanted to ask him a question.

When I mentioned I got his contact on nairaland.com, and that I just needed to ask him something. The guy blocked me shaperly, I was wondering why then, now I know why.

Bloody scammer. May he never find peace wherever he is!!!

Amen!!!

Bro na so we see am o.
His thread still up and running waiting for more victims
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by prologue: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is sad. The business community has done much to attract businesses to the state but elements like these give everyone a bad name. @ OP, if you have your proof, reach me. By January, if we can't get to the root, further fraud should be stopped. I spoke to him earlier in the year concerning cashew but he was very proud and rude. if he operates from Lafia/Doma, this case will be solved.
It is well. I think he is Eggon, a tribe in Nasarawa here.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by stagger: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
prologue:
This is sad. The business community has done much to attract businesses to the state but elements like these give everyone a bad name. @ OP, if you have your proof, reach me. By January, if we can't get to the root, further fraud should be stopped. I spoke to him earlier in the year concerning cashew but he was very proud and rude. if he operates from Lafia/Doma, this case will be solved.
It is well. I think he is Eggon, a tribe in Nasarawa here.

He is Eggon. He talked of operating in Doma LGA. I think that is where the trading axis for egusi and other commodities like Sesame is located.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by mercylicious234: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
He once said he works with one agric commodity coy bla bla bla.

The egusi and sesame agent thing is a side biz he said he does. I recall someone once asked him what he gains from the biz, he said he gets paid per bag of any commodity he sources. He is so so rude. I wonder why ppl went ahead and fell into scam by a scammer who is rude. He just disbanded the wassap so that ppl he scammed cannot share it there.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by prologue: 6:47am On Dec 30, 2016
This is getting serious. Anyone with more details about him and fraudulent deals should bring it up. If he doesn't respond by 2nd week of January, even my program on radio will pick it up apart from security outfits. This time should allow for proper investigation and due diligence. Nasarawa has gotten so much opportunities but rogues like this indigene make this bad. Coming from Lagos in 2009, rogues like this made us lose millions in mining. This dude will be an example. This is sad and does not reflect the accommodating business people of Nasarawa State.
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by GabdelandAgro(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
bakila:

I am very sure he had other user ID, he might even be following this thread, so sad that some people are wicked and corrupt
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2017
GabdelandAgro:
I am very sure he had other user ID, he might even be following this thread, so sad that some people are wicked and corrupt

Yea, it think he has other ID
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by bolutic(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kindly post his bank acc name and number the efcc and SSS will track him down we have the best SSS in d world
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by rheether(f): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
ekanDamie:
hmmm, dis is interesting. soo David Na scammer.
alot of people in importation then saw him as a force to reckon with.
so,all his sweet mouth is to get people to contract him so he can dupe them.

The fool is a nobody
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by ekanDamie: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
rheether:

The fool is a nobody
I agree!!!!!
but u, what are you? you are amazingly preety. smiley
Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Olayimikami: 2:09am On Jan 03, 2017
Just seeing this and i am compelled to respond having commented on his egusi thread for a while.

I also clearly need to make a disclaimer here, i do not know nor have i met @davi8d before neither have i transacted business on his behalf.

I decided to freely give price update of egusi on a weekly basis and kept it as long as i could for which i have suffered persecution by agents. I have also continually given advice in private to those who bought regardless of whether it was bought through me or not.

It is sad this has happened and it absolutely contradicts everthing i stand for.

I am resident in keffi, met with a couple of nairalanders and have enjoyed the priviledge of facilitating purchases without hassles.

Please feel free to buzz if you require any assistance

Will post links of this thread on pages i have created for ease of reference.

1 Like

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Olayimikami: 2:23am On Jan 03, 2017
@pavore9, i will crave your indulgence to restore the egusi thread and close it with a link to this thread.

That way, we can create more awareness as most of those that may be affected only follow that thread.

I expect those that have reached out to me in private to speak out now. It's better to fight a collective battle

1 Like

Re: Dav8id Should Release My Egusi Bags Or Refund My Money by Pavore9: 2:37am On Jan 03, 2017
Olayimikami:
@pavore9, i will crave your indulgence to restore the egusi thread and close it with a link to this thread.

That way, we can create more awareness as most of those that may be affected only follow that thread.

I expect those that have reached out to me in private to speak out now. It's better to fight a collective battle

Will do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Bags Of Feed Is Needed In Rearing Layers To Maturity / Affordable Irrigation Solutions And Seedlings Nursery Trays Available (pics) / Local Rice Production Hits 15m Tonnes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.