Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Why Are Guys Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Like This? (1069 Views)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Like This? by trishluvly(f): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
You are dating a guy, you show him love, spend time with him, give him gifts, love his family, support and encourage him, remain faithful to him, but it's never enough.... Guys are too proud and get angry easily. They want to be worshipped, but they can't treat you right.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Like This? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
coz those are never enough
trishluvly:
You are dating a guy, you show him love, spend time with him, give him gifts, love his family, support and encourage him, remain faithful to him, but it's never enough.... Guys are too proud and get angry easily. They want to be worshipped, but they can't treat you right.
Re: Why Are Guys Like This? by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
trishluvly:

You dated an asshole.

I treat my girl like a queen and she treats me like a king...

Stop rolling with fvck boys...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Like This? by omega25red(m): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
trishluvly:
may be its the type of guys you attract. all the things you mentioned minus the gifts should be a given in a relationship and not a special treatment for the guy. if now the man doesn't appreciate you, leave and find someone who will. its easier said than done but if you are not happy it shouldn't be because of someone you are dating

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Like This? by YUNGLURD(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
As if she doesnt have her own flaws.
Re: Why Are Guys Like This? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
trishluvly:
u dated a bad boy...dats all.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Like This? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
trishluvly:

you shouldn't have generalized it. Not all guys are like what you type in the bolded equally not all ladies are bad.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Like This? by sinaj(f): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
trishluvly:
You are dating a guy, you show him love, spend time with him, give him gifts, love his family, support and encourage him, remain faithful to him, but it's never enough.... [s]Guys are too proud and get angry easily. They want to be worshipped, but they can't treat you right.[/s]
where nd when did u carry out ur research

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Like This? by ojun50(m): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
trishluvly:
pm me 2017 we could get to d promise land
Re: Why Are Guys Like This? by Greatzeus(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
trishluvly:
That guy is a class A duche bag grin
Many don't appreciate what they have until it is gone,when me I am here looking for someone to pour all my love on,someone I could spoil with my riches and lipsrsealed

Re: Why Are Guys Like This? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
help me ask, she is jst like someone going to spain bt sailing a boat 2 madagascar.
sinaj:
where nd when did u carry out ur research
Re: Why Are Guys Like This? by trishluvly(f): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jayk1:
coz those are never enough
please what is remaining?
Re: Why Are Guys Like This? by trishluvly(f): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
Maiconyoung:
help me ask, she is jst like someone going to spain bt sailing a boat 2 madagascar.
If you cannot say something nice, learn not to say anything at all.
Re: Why Are Guys Like This? by trishluvly(f): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
YUNGLURD:
As if she doesnt have her own flaws.
Hmmmm, as if you know.
Re: Why Are Guys Like This? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
sorry pls.
trishluvly:
If you cannot say something nice, learn not to say anything at all.
Re: Why Are Guys Like This? by walanter(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
at an event, they shot down the doors and willing open the windows with no intent of doing no one harm
u ride or die
when you learn u grow and stop making tinz complicated for ur safe there was noting lik love in
ur shit story

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady Loves You Without Spending A Dime. / I Want To Marry An Igbo Girl / Nigerian Singer Davido Respond To His S*X Tape That Leaked Online(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.