Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash (22245 Views)

Transparent Truck Conveying “Half-Unclad” Girls Causes Stir In Lagos (Pics) / How I Was Raped After Taking Pictures Of Unclad Girls In Their Hostel (photo) / Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by exlink10(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
Most of you may have come across him. I think he is the Lagos biggest boy and he is living his life the way he wants it. Is he enjoying it? Probably yes but is he heading for doom? I leave you to judge. King Tee has slept with a new set of young ladies on a bed full of cash, sneakers, expensive alcohol and jewelries to showcase his uncanny opulence.

The dark-skinned young man who specializes in having s*x with different ladies without condoms in hotels has remained unrepentant in the face of criticisms as he continues to soar high in popularity.

King Tee whose source of income remains unknown pays his female clients a sum of N100,000 for unprotected s*x and shares the explicit pictures and videos online for money. The faces of the ladies remain veiled for now. He is currently raking massive cash from his new enterprise despite social media attacks.

See more photos:

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/photos-of-lagos-big-boy-showing-off.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by EYIBLESSN(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
All I see is Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

This only promotes and sends dirty signals to the minds of Millions.

Some will still secretly takes the unclad pictures of their mother here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by Sexxkillz: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
How is this even news remotely worthy of consideration? You idiot bloggers are totally responsible for giving this guy undue popularity. . . Stups. Having sex with different girls and posting their pics online makes him a "big boy"?

This buttresses the fact that it is a horrendous idea to get on the laptop after smoking cheap weed.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Moral of the thread is null smiley
Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
He looks stupid and lame but certainly got eyes for a sweet ass grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED: That ass can make a dead paralysed JT to rise up even in KUJE PRISON grin grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by kiddoiLL(m): 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
him mind dey at rest
Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by baybeeboi: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
One thing i know for sure, there's only onw girl in all three pictures.

Plus, that is not much money to make news.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
N100k is not enough to pay me for having unprotected sex. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by Medunah: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
When I am not mad, I will have unprotected sex with a guy whose dick has bin in every girl for 100k? Laye laye . Can't even do it for 200million dollars

And to all the psychopaths quoting me to say shii, u idïots should go get a life......

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by chimdi101: 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
I don tire for evrytin
Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by UchaNwababa: 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Medunah:
When I am not mad, I will have unprotected sex with a guy whose dick has bin in every girl for 100k? Laye laye . Can't even do it for 200million dollars
u lied only ten thousand can lure u to anyman

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Medunah:
why are u lying

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by Medunah: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
UchaNwababa:
K

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by emmyluizzz: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Medunah:
Shut up...na so who na de always talk

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by UchaNwababa: 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Medunah:
K
Can u swear dat u have never lick prick

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:07am On Dec 24, 2016
Useless boy and people ate helping to hype him.
ⓐⓝⓨⓑⓞⓓⓨ ⓓⓐⓣ ⓗⓨⓟⓔⓢ ⓗⓘⓜ ⓘⓢ ⓐⓛⓢⓞ ⓐ ⓜⓐⓓ ⓜⓐⓝ ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ fool

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 24, 2016
Medunah:
stop lying to yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by Coyotejack(m): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2016
Tee black.... Guy been slamming since the time of John the Baptist... grin grin grin grin
But gals sha undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by FreeSpirited: 3:09am On Dec 24, 2016
baybeeboi:
One thing i know for sure, there's only onw girl in all three pictures.

Plus, that is not much money to make news.
Dude it seems you are just knowing dis Nigga today.....he's being decent that's why he's with only one bitchh today

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by FreeSpirited: 3:12am On Dec 24, 2016
Medunah:
200 million dollars in 15 minutes of hot sexxx...and boom! you are made for life....Babe ...u can lie o....smh

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by Bitterleafsoup: 3:22am On Dec 24, 2016
See chicken change, cheap liquor and cheaper chicks.

Big boys drink XO Hendog, or at least VSOP.

Big boys never come on social media showing cash cause it show in they houses, cars and bank accounts all plural.

Big boys don't knock cracked feet silly rabbits in cheap slippers and bend down boutique dresses.

Big boys don't look like touts and wear such ragged pants such rubbish....
Thats all....

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 24, 2016
I just hope this guy tests himself regularly.
Putting your dick in 100s of pussies (without protection) is too risky.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by IamPopular(m): 4:01am On Dec 24, 2016
CFCman:
N100k is not enough to pay me for having unprotected sex. cool
hmmm.. Okay

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by lereinter(m): 4:52am On Dec 24, 2016
UchaNwababa:

i dont know who she dey lie too now

its that kind of gal after giving her 10k yu will hear

kk kk pls just dont release inside

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by phlamesG: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2016
Medunah:
If I give you 2k you'll suck my dick

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by Medunah: 6:54am On Dec 24, 2016
phlamesG:

If I give you 2k you'll suck my dick
If I give you 2k, my gay friend will fvck your brains out??

Speak for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by Medunah: 6:59am On Dec 24, 2016
lereinter:

i dont know who she dey lie too now

its that kind of gal after giving her 10k yu will hear

kk kk pls just dont release inside
Haha ok, I have forgotten you now know me more than myself..........just don't think every girl can do anything for money

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by ashewoboy(m): 7:55am On Dec 24, 2016
Medunah:

who asked you?

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2016
so what's the point here...with cheap girls n cheap cloths some "big boy"....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2016
Must be an AFONJA.

Bet me
Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2016
I dont think i will ever do this even if i become a billion dollar richer but if the guy enjoys it and the girls are aware, there should be no reason why ww should be crying more than the bereaved. its not like he shiws their face in the pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash by chacoonder(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2016
@Op..so you call this joker lagos biggest boy, because of this trash?..You are both sick!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? / How To Get A Man to Kiss You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.