Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All (11868 Views)

Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2016
victorazy:

shocked Rather Timaya can't stop crying for losin her.
This laby is made of steel with golden heart, you don't really know her.

Yes indeed...I don't undecided
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by victorazy(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2016
dukeolumde:

Yes indeed...I don't undecided

She is the best amongst the Nollywood ladies.
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by itunesgiftcard(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2016
aplusekwe:
nawa oooo, empress don turn full time oyibo, a lady who is completely dark skinned before

That's as a result of the change buhari promised us...
Change everywhere
grin grin grin
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by Boyooosa(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2016
Is it because of this shallow message she com dey wear mini gown.... oshisko. she for no wear anything na, to gain more attention.
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by opribo(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2016
aplusekwe:
nawa oooo, empress don turn full time oyibo, a lady who is completely dark skinned before

People that used to know her before won't know her again, she is a new creature, a new color and a changed person. Old things have passed away so the old Empress was dark and the new one is fair, all the people she was owing when she was dark should forget it because this is not the same person you did business with even though the name remains the same.
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by chimhigher(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2016
U shuld hv opened ur legs wide at d 1st pinshure,dah wuld be a very kul christmas gift nd beside sum pple say u bleach,wuld wanna see dah place 2 knw d truth
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by Morganie(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Why she no open her toto?

How can you be so uncouth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Beauty Queens Show Off Their National Costumes At The 2011 Miss Universe / Finally Regina Daniel Show Off Her Handsome Boo In Adorable Photo / John Legend & Asian Transgender Wife CHRISSY TEIGEN Human Traffickers Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.