Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number (1465 Views)

A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) / WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. / 11 Year Old Girl Gives Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number by marvelck: 6:19am On Dec 24, 2016
I thought naija girls no longer give guys fake numbers or a fake name whenever they are been asked out by a guy. Felt if she doesn't fancy the guy, then there is no need giving him her number (which is typical of most girls). So why give someone a fake name and a fake number? A friend of mine was recently played by a girl, who gave her a fake name (instead of her real name) and also a phone number that has been switched off ever since.....hehehehe.
Re: When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number by queenitee(f): 6:24am On Dec 24, 2016
Eeyah,what a pity?
*cries*
Re: When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2016
Thank God you said 'girl'.
Re: When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number by BabaRamota1980: 7:20am On Dec 24, 2016
marvelck:
I thought naija girls no longer gives a guy a fake number or a fake name whenver they are been asked out by a guy. Felt if she doesnt fancy the guy, then there is no need giving him her number (which is typical of most girls). So why give someone a fake name and a fake number? A friend of mine was recently played by a girl, who gave her a fake name (instead of her real name) and also a phone number that has been switched off ever since.....hehehehe.

Your guy no take her picture?
If i see girl i like me don begin snap snap sef before i announce my mission and who i be? It was ok then but now in age of selfie, no he no fit happen. God help that girl wey go give me wrong number.....mtcheew!
Re: When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number by Sexxkillz: 7:20am On Dec 24, 2016
If a girl gives you her number, (e.g 09023456781) repeat those numbers to her and replace the last digit with some other digit (e.g 09023456782). If she corrects you, she gave you the correct number. if she doesnt correct you, she gave you a fake number because, she can't remember the exact fake digits she gave you.

Also watch out for girls who give the days date as phone numbers, e.g )080-24-12-2016.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number by BabaRamota1980: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If a girl gives you her number, (e.g 09023456781) repeat those numbers to her and replace the last digit with some other digit (e.g 09023456782). If she corrects you, she gave you the correct number. if she doesnt correct you, she gave you a fake number because, she can't remember the exact fake digits she gave you.

Also watch out for girls who give the days date as phone numbers, e.g )080-24-12-2016.

grin grin grin
this guy na veteran, i swear!
Re: When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number by stobery(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2016
Not her fault
The demons from her father's side as sworn she won't get married grin
Re: When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number by aydebug(m): 8:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:

LWKMD, Funny Truth.
Re: When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number by dacblogger: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Re: When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number by Sexxkillz: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2016
dacblogger:

am very good at cramming...if I give you a fake no, I will cram it as am saying it so you cant catch me with that. buh all the same, wats the use of giving u a fake no when I can tell you that am nt interested.
Not all girls are good at cramming. . . hope you know.
Re: When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number by dacblogger: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Not all girls are good at cramming. . . hope you know.
Re: When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number by Sexxkillz: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2016
dacblogger:

yes, buh I am..thats how I graduated from uni.. tongue
Nice.

Hope you graduated with first class. It'll be a damn shame if after all your cramming you finished with 2.2.
Re: When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number by dacblogger: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Nice.

Hope you graduated with first class. It'll be a damn shame if after all your cramming you finished with 2.2.
Re: When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number by Sexxkillz: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2016
dacblogger:

lolz..2.1 was what I wanted, am nt greedy...2.1 is ok for me.
Congrats.
Re: When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number by dacblogger: 9:09am On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Congrats.
Re: When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number by refiner(f): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2016
Mine happened recently....

After stopping me,he asked for my number cos I told him I'm in a hurry,but I refused,he persisted and I later agreed...so he wanted to bring out his phone but I asked him not to bother, I took out my phone,asked him to give me his,and after typing his number he asked me to call it...I said OK and later shouted...*oops! I have no airtime in my phone,that I will call him when I reach home....he agreed and immediately he turned to walk away,I deleted the damn digit!

Gals try this,it work!...and guys,if a gal says no!,don't push further to avoid the above... undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number by Rapmoney(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2016
marvelck:
I thought naija girls no longer give guys fake numbers or a fake name whenever they are been asked out by a guy. Felt if she doesn't fancy the guy, then there is no need giving him her number (which is typical of most girls). So why give someone a fake name and a fake number? A friend of mine was recently played by a girl, who gave her a fake name (instead of her real name) and also a phone number that has been switched off ever since.....hehehehe.
1. Only kids do that (so I thought). Now see the second point below:

2. If she does that, it could mean she is not interested in having anything to do with the guy. People have preferences in life. Telling people your name or giving them your number is a private stuff. It is not by force. You can't force people to tell you their names or phone numbers. Those are part of their identity.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Bbmpin / Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! / Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.