Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

How Do I Forget This Girl.help Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Forget This Girl.help Needed (792 Views)

How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life / My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) / Don't Forget This Practice After Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Forget This Girl.help Needed by Quietboy2017: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2016
I dated her for two years and we separated due to the fact she was cheating and I was in a far away place.that was then.i blocked her on all networks for a year.she messaged my mum on Facebook and told her k was disturbing her so as to grab my attention. It worked and we became friends.

The thing is anytime she tells me she is with so and so person even as we were not dating I get jealous like when we do date.she asked we meet before i she finishes her exams I declined. She finished her exams and went to a distance of four hours to meet a guy I got jealous.Because she still tells me she has changed.

I have blocked her off and this time permanently as she is d main reason I could not have a relationship with any other girl due to I fear they might cheat on me.Cheating is what I detest most.

Guys please how do I forget her.I am trying my thoughts are still going back to her.she is d worst human being but I don't know why am thinking about her

Please advise me.Bashes are welcome
Re: How Do I Forget This Girl.help Needed by firstking01(m): 8:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Completely block her on all your social media apps...do away with anything that will make you come in contact with her....fight tooth and nail to erase her memory off your mind or imagination....and most importantly enter into another relationship or berra still, wait for time to heal you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forget This Girl.help Needed by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 24, 2016
Loneliness is the main reason why an ex keep coming to one's mind.Try and hook up with another lady.In a few weeks time she will erase from your system.
Re: How Do I Forget This Girl.help Needed by LordIsaac(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2016
She has the upper hand here because she knows you love her. No amount of "blocking" can block her from your life. One thing, though, can help you manage the thoughys of her till you forget her completely which is: GET ANOTHER GIRL and love her selflessly without asking for anything in return. The feedback from this new girl as a result of your selfless gestures will aid your ego in letting go!
Re: How Do I Forget This Girl.help Needed by Quietboy2017: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2016
LordIsaac:
She has the upper hand here because she knows you love her. No amount of "blocking" can block her from your life. One thing, though, can help you manage the thoughys of her till you forget her completely which is: GET ANOTHER GIRL and love her selflessly without asking for anything in return. The feedback from this new girl as a result of your selfless gestures will aid your ego in letting go!

Yes she knows.bro I appreciate your words

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forget This Girl.help Needed by Quietboy2017: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2016
comshots:
Loneliness is the main reason why an ex keep coming to one's mind.Try and hook up with another lady.In a few weeks time she will erase from your system.

I will try.All this girls are like the same to me.

(1) (Reply)

I Think There Should Be Masculinism, The Way There Is Feminism. / Epic Reply To A Gal Who Thinks Her Ex Is Jealous / 25 Quotes From Mlk.jr To Inspire Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.