Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari (1372 Views)

Osinbajo Assigns Portfolios To New Ministers / How Buhari Stopped Osinbajo From Assigning Portfolios To New Ministers / Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by Davidbee(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2016
President buhari is likely to sack some of his cabinet members next month. As good citizens of the country, let us brainstorm and choose nominees for our president.

For me, i will start with the sport ministry. Solomon dalung should be replaced with Segun odegbami

Kemi adeosun should be replaced with Ngozi okonjo iweala

Adamu Adamu, education minister should be replaced with Prof. Jega

Fashola should be replaced with...

Let us all brainstorm and suggest competent hands for president Buhari. Perhaps, he may come across this post and make do with it.
Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2016
Just choose me for everything
That's all!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by Davidbee(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2016
Ireboya:
Just choose me for everything

That's all!
Funny but this is a very serious issue. I want to plead with the mods to move this post to fp
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by airminem(f): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2016
Bala Zaka, Minister of Minning
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2016
Madrid.guy for Chief of Staff

Ngozi123 for Minister of Finance.

Aminat508 for Petroleum Minister.
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by Davidbee(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2016
madridguy:
Ok

Who are your nominees for each ministry¿
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by Aminat508(f): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2016
madridguy:

grin wagbayii
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2016
There's no point choosing new ministers for him, he should manage the "super ministers" that took him months to appoint till he vacates that seat.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2016
madridguy:

baba GIMME DSS

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by Davidbee(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
There's no point choosing new ministers for him, he should manage the "super ministers" that took him months to appoint till he vacates that seat.

He is aware he made serious mistakes by appointing those set of ministers. Let us choose best brains for him.
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Modified. Check please

Davidbee:

Who are your nominees for each ministry¿
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2016
DSS? No bro, we can't entrust the live of our president into your hands. I will suggest Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs for you. tongue

OZAOEKPE:

baba GIMME DSS

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by Atiku2019: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2016
Tonyebarcanista for Information smiley
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 24, 2016
Davidbee:

He is aware he made serious mistakes by appointing those set of ministers. Let us choose best brains for him.
Why did he lie he was taking his time to appoint the "best brains" for the job?.

He should gerarahia!. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by drss2(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2016
choosing a new cabinet is not d problem. buari is d problem. remove buari recession dullard today n see nigeria progress economically in 1 year.
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by Davidbee(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2016
drss2:
choosing a new cabinet is not d problem. buari is d problem. remove buari recession dullard today n see nigeria progress economically in 1 year.

Who are your nominees?
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by stobery(m): 9:21am On Dec 24, 2016
Pat Utomi_minister of finance

Donald Duke_minister of works

Bolaji (APC spokesman) shld be returned to sports ministry

Kennett Okonkwo (actor) _minister of youths & Enployment

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by AZeD1(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2016
Davidbee:
President buhari is likely to sack some of his cabinet members next month. As good citizens of the country, let us brainstorm and choose nominees for our president.

For me, i will start with the sport ministry. Solomon dalung should be replaced with Segun odegbami

Thanks
Can you show with evidence, that Segun Odegbami would make a good sports minister?
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by CplusJason: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2016
Reno Omokri, Minister of Youth and Sports.

Chimamanda Adichie, Minister of Education.

Mbu Joseph Mbu, Minister of Aviation.

Gbajamilla, Minister of Communication.

Peter Obi, Minister of Power, Works and Housing.

Donald Duke, Minister of Information, Culture and Tourism.

Wammako, Minister of Transport

Alhaji Shehu Shema, Minister of Agriculture.

Onyeka Owenu/Dino Melaye, Minister of Women Affairs.

Ben Murray Bruce, Minister of Common Sense. cool

CplusJason, Minister of Defence.

Benita27, Coordinating Minister of Finance. wink

Omenka, Minister of Science and Technology angry

Lalasticlala, Minister of Sna_e Affairs. tongue

Mynd44, Minister of Justice.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2016
CplusJason:
Reno Omokri, Minister of Youth and Sports.

Chimamanda Adichie, Minister of Education.

Mbu Joseph Mbu, Minister of Aviation.

Gbajamilla, Minister of Communication.

Peter Obi, Minister of Power, Works and Housing.

Donald Duke, Minister of Information, Culture and Tourism.

Wammako, Minister of Transport

Alhaji Shehu Shema, Minister of Agriculture.

Onyeka Owenu/Dino Melaye, Minister of Women Affairs.

Ben Murray Bruce, Minister of Common Sense. cool

CplusJason, Minister of Defence.

Benita27, Coordinating Minister of Finance. wink

Omenka, Minister of Science and Technology angry

Lalasticlala, Minister of Sna_e Affairs. tongue
Lol. This man sef!, i will just build a volt in my house where half of the monies received will be saved...you better give it to someone else. wink grin
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by CplusJason: 9:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
Lol. This man sef!, i will just build a volt in my house where half of the monies received will be saved...you better give it to someone else. wink grin
Errmm, did you check who's the minister of defence? Check again. I bet you won't dare to do that. grin
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2016
CplusJason:
Errmm, did you check who's the minister of defence? Check again. I bet you won't dare to do that. grin
Cplusjason is...of course you will cover my tracks. grin
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by CplusJason: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
Cplusjason is...of course you will cover my tracks. grin
Lol, i don't play with public funds but if you do, then we'll have a brief spell of unplanned fighting. wink
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by Sibrah: 10:40am On Dec 24, 2016
Davidbee:
Kemi adeosun should be replaced with Ngozi okonjo iweala Thanks
Please explain further. Why should Iweala come back?
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, i don't play with public funds but if you do, then we'll have a brief spell of unplanned fighting. wink
Lol. Why can't fight over anything in the world, we would rather sell off the country than fight. grin
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by juman(m): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2016
Buhari himself is the number one problem of this clueless directionless unserious government.

It was obasanjo that led the country to this mess.

nigerians had no option except to try another confused general. But it turned out bad.
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by CplusJason: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
Lol. Why can't fight over anything in the world, we would rather sell off the country than fight. grin
Lol, that will be a nice idea.

Chai, na so Eve take decieve Adam oh... grin
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by Davidbee(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2016
CplusJason:

CplusJason:

When will Nigerians learn to be serious for once? This is a national issue that is affecting 80% of nigerians.

Its laughable for ppl to think that the affairs of the country is not their business
Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by CplusJason: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2016
Davidbee:

When will Nigerians learn to be serious for once?
Lol, when you learn how to mind your business bruh. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2016
CplusJason:

cheesy grin cheesy
Ignore that serious fellow.
Serious national issue my foot, so after we mention our prospective ministers the list will be sent to Aso rock for verification?. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by CplusJason: 11:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
cheesy grin cheesy
Ignore that serious fellow.
Serious national issue my foot, so after we mention our prospective ministers the list will be sent to Aso rock for verification?. grin

Lol, the mixture of saliva and mucus coughed up from his throat and lungs is making him feel as if he made a sententious or veracious comment.

Make e carry the list go meet buhari. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Let Us Choose New Ministers For President Buhari by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, the mixture of saliva and mucus coughed up from his throat and lungs is making him feel as if he made a sententious or veracious comment.

Make e carry the list go meet Buhari. grin
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Bail Condition, Tells Crowd Biafra Will Be Achieved / How Did Babatunde Abracadabra Fashola Dissapear A Bilion Naira Market Contract?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.