Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari (27346 Views)

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Boko Haram Has Been Finally crushed – Buhari / Nigerian Army Has Finally Crushed Boko Haram In Sambisa Stronghold — Buhari / Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by yunabdul: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Good news to well meaning Nigerians. Bad news for the haters, the defeated, the frustrated, the wailers.
This is a big score for this administration. Let our enemies live long to keep witnessing the success of this administration.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
With what troop? The ones not given water n food in days? Lolz
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by olawale3525(m): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
y y y? u for no talk dz, nxt thing to hear is bum bum!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by Angrymode: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
Indeed an Idiot repeating the same old lies.
This man sef, is he 4geting I was there when he lied the first tym?
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by engrchykae(m): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
pmb should provoke a xmas disaster.bh have a way of making statement.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by 4tune490(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bt why won't they?they got good payment recently through the girls exchange. Ogas don abandon footsoldiers to their fate. #Bringback# our remaining girls. angry angry. Chibok girls. sad sad.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by Almand: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
muri4mig:

Calling ur president idiot? May u continue to hide behind ur keyboard forever.
But Buhari has not done anything to make any reasonable person he is not an idiot. Besides you are hiding behind the keyboard yourself. maybe you will remain they too all your life
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by favel91: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Making Nigeria great is not a rocket science. It begins with a national dream by citizens. Martin Luther had a dream for America and we have seen it come to pass, the leaders of Dubai had a national dream that turned their desert land to one of the most beautiful and visited cities in the world. Nigeria can become one of the greatest nations if we dream it and live for it.
Nigeria @ 100, a developed nation is 100% achievable!
U and I cam make 2060 happen.
Start by doing what is needful to achieve this and influencing others to do the same.
Click link watch this video https://www.facebook.com/Project-New-Nigeria-pnn-1794263324178321/
God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
jumpandpas:
Pls i want to know if they GROW WEED in ASO ROCK.

I smoke weed and trust me,weed smokers are intelligent!

He's probably smoking something else...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by Decryptor(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:

I will defend him against enemies of the state

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

Ewu!
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by saobobo80: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
funshint:
So far the remaining chibok girls are yet unfound it's premature to declare total victory!
I guess as much.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by Vicolan: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Kathmandu:
This idiot just Lied again
Bros u harsh ooo
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by fortune1968: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
jumpandpas:
you mean dts the food 4 ur pare*ts ?
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by oblak00(m): 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:

I understand when free money is not coming in again

Then with the crash of MMM it's sardonic
Just shut up biko. What's the relationship with MMM and this news? Can't one hear word again?
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by osusuallstars: 12:28am On Dec 25, 2016
The president said further efforts should be intensified to locate and free the remaining Chibok schoolgirls still in captivity, praying that "May God be with them."

which captivity again? where ?. buhari maybe you forgot what you had intended to say. where is shekau,? where is yusuf son, the factional leader? gerrrrrrrarrra here old man' christains just watch out tomorrow. dont relax base on what the mumu said.he might be planing something terrible with his suicide bombers,
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by arabianights: 1:56am On Dec 25, 2016
jumpandpas:
when u become president, u go know
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by FmO4(m): 2:47am On Dec 25, 2016
Kathmandu:

So obvious that u r nt a patriotic Nigerian,can u call ur fatheran idiot?pls,Let's watch our statement,pls.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by totorimi: 5:54am On Dec 25, 2016
Before now Boko haram was pushed back, then later they were technically defeated and now they have been crushed yet boko haram is still killing massive number of people, yet our soldiers are still been killed and maimed, yet suicide bombers are still active in the north east of our country.

My question is who put us into this mess in the hands of dare devil power seekers who just joke with the lives of Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by PastorOla1: 6:48am On Dec 25, 2016
WITHOUT THE CHIBOK GIRLS NOR THEIR WHEREABOUT OGA PRESDO CAPITAL NOOOOOO!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by daclint(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2016
So this man still dey smoke that stuff
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by jumpandpas(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2016
fortune1968:
you mean dts the food 4 ur pare*ts ?

@ least I know mine, I am far, far better than you that doesn't know yours.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by keynesstreet2: 7:58am On Dec 25, 2016
zarakay:
Buhari should just go and sleep biko
He has done more harm than good undecided
And you think you've done more good than harm?. While not get something doing instead of speaking out of frustration...
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by keynesstreet2: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2016
Kathmandu:
Receive Christmas sense in Jesus name
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by zarakay(f): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2016
keynesstreet2:

And you think you've done more good than harm?. While not get something doing instead of speaking out of frustration...

Who's dis one nah undecided
Go get a life!
u r d frustrated one here.
Re: Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari by endoski: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
DaBullIT:
Good news
mumu,keep believing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber / Bashir Tofa Is Dead / Gbajabiamila Apologises Over Harvard Enrollment Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.