Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? (1212 Views)

Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) / Ladies Which Would You Prefer? / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? by chocolateme(f): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2016
She could be your wife, girlfriend, husband or boyfriend and you are in a position to buy things for her..especially in this celebration season.

For guys: Will you prefer to give her cash to go and shop OR rather take her to shopping yourself?

For the ladies: Can you be able to give your partner your ATM card to help you make withdrawals OR for him to take some LITTLE amount from your account?

No sentiments oo

Lalasticlala can you do it for me?
Re: Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2016
You really want this to hit front page?

Lol what's the point of the questions thou?

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? by falconey(m): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2016
I would prefer to take her shopping, it will be fun to spend sometime together.

By the way rokiatu just ruined the fun.

3 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:
Though/tho'....not "thou"

4 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2016
chocolateme:
She could be your wife, girlfriend, husband or boyfriend and you are in a position to buy things for her..especially in this celebration season.

For guys: Will you prefer to give her cash to go and shop OR rather take her to shopping yourself?

For the ladies: Can you be able to give your partner your ATM card to help you make withdrawals OR for him to take some LITTLE amount from your account?

No sentiments oo

Lalasticlala can you do it for the me?

The "can you be able" and "some little" part turned me off...big tym....pls modify
Re: Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? by tizzleseun(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:

chocolateme:

No sentiments oo

Lalasticlala can you do it for the me?
rokiatu:

Bitches been beefing Biches

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
BluntMadmoiselle:

The "can you be able" and "some little" part turned me off...big tym....pls modify

rokiatu:

GIRLS UNA GET MIGHTY PROBLEM undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
Op, you mentioned husband...i will say 'yes' to that, i can hand him my ATM card to make withdrawal for me, as a matter of fact he should know my card password.

As for boyfriend, it's a No!.
Re: Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? by DozieInc(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Who dem help
Re: Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? by dingbang(m): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Please it's the Lord's birthday, we should be buying stuffs for him and not the girlfriend.

What is with u ladies sef. Iranu
Re: Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? by ojun50(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Me go shopping with make she finish my money, na to give her small change go ni jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? by lekjons(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
wait. i dey come...
Re: Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
Op, you mentioned husband...i will say 'yes' to that, i can hand him my ATM card to make withdrawal for me, as a matter of fact he should know my card password.

As for boyfriend, it's a No!.

I really don't understand why ur ass in on your dp tho ! undecided

I'm wondering....
Re: Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
truthsayer007:

I really don't understand why ur ass in on your dp tho ! undecided

I'm wondering....
It's a gift to my haters...what do you think?. grin
Re: Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
It's a gift to my haters...what do you think?. grin

Lol, that's looks more like seducing your haters.
Re: Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
truthsayer007:

Lol, that's looks more like seducing your haters.
Uh-oh!, no problem then. grin
Re: Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
chocolateme:

No sentiments oo

Lalasticlala can you do it for me?

Interesting thread...
Re: Guys And Ladies, Which Of These Two Can You Do For Your Partner? by Transcendwonder: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Na to give her cash o grin... This one wey you go go shopping program spending 20k on uour babf only to end ip sdding another zero for hin back within 3hours and she will still be like what hv u done? cry

(1) (Reply)

Thank God For Naija Or African Girls Compared To Akata / My First Sex Experience With An Online Girl.... / Now They Can Call You Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.