Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl (2253 Views)

Pick One: An Educated Poor Guy Or A Multi-billionaire Illiterate? / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by coolestchris(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
They had been dating for 4 years, all of a sudden he wanna leave his uneducated girl who is an hairdresser for a student who is in her final year in university
.his uneducated girlfriend do cook for him with firewood sometimes, he claims his new educated girl has money

Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by Mimzyy(f): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
He's just a lazy gold digger.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by Kondomatic(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:
Gold digger?
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by Mimzyy(f): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Kondomatic:
Gold digger?

I didn't mention you, did I?
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by Kondomatic(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

I didn't mention you, did I?
The quote button is there for all to use.

You can report me to a mod if you're not comfortable with my mentions.
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Tell your friend that he is a male b!tch. 4years no be joke

1 Like

Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by firstking01(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy, you are being rude here.
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by ednut1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Wetin concern u Abi wat shud we do. Report to police
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by Mimzyy(f): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
firstking01:
Mimzyy, you are being rude here.

The truth is a bitter pill to swallow huh? Dude said he left his bae for another cos the latter is rich, what's the definition of that? Don't be clouded by blind loyalty to your male folks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by bitchcrafts: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Its a matter of choice. Who fayawood epp?
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by Laveda(f): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
If it was about a girl leaving the boyfriend for a richer one..

Well.. You know what follows.
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by brandonobi(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
he is trying to play the (usual) girls role (shade at "gold digger") quite unfair to d latter gf though
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by coolestchris(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Actually heard it inside bus when two ladies where gossiping and i eaves dropped on the conversation

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by Splinz(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

Oh my gawd! You hit him so... hard...

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by firstking01(m): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

The truth is a bitter pill to swallow huh? Dude said he left his bae for another cos the latter is rich, what's the definition of that. Don't be clouded by blind loyalty to your male folks.
Your gestures were rude, admit it...you are better than this fa.
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by Mimzyy(f): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
firstking01:
Your gestures were rude, admit it...you are better than this fa.

What are you even saying? What gesture? To who? Dude please if you will not be precise and just hit the nail on the head, have a good Christmas. Safe.
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by Mimzyy(f): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by firstking01(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

What are you even saying? What gesture? To who? Dude please if you will not be precise and just hit the nail on the head, have a good Christmas. Safe.
Ok.
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by HARDDON: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
one thing with these kinda people is that by the time they acquire wisdom and realize their folly, itz always too late!

I drink to a guy heading for an unhappy prison 4LYF willingly !

Whoever eats a woman's money?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by real691(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:
U dey vex o, well a girl can also do same...... Its very common
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by Mimzyy(f): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Laveda:
If it was about a girl leaving the boyfriend for a richer one..

Well.. You know what follows.

Don't mind em. Double standards!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by dacblogger: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

Don't mind em. Double standards!
your make up is nt good, no offense...esp the eye brow...u didnt draw it well.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by Bluezy13(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hmmm...

Uncouth heads above me
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by Mimzyy(f): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
dacblogger:

your make up is nt perfect, no offense...esp the eye brow...u didnt draw it well.

Didn't aim for perfection. Thanks anyway.
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by Mimzyy(f): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
real691:

U dey vex o, well a girl can also do same...... Its very common

True. So let a spade be called what it is.
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by dacblogger: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

Didn't aim for perfection. Thanks anyway.
you are doing good tho, just a lil more effort and it will be flawless.
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
dacblogger:

your make up is nt good, no offense...esp the eye brow...u didnt draw it well.
Wicked!!
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by dacblogger: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Presh9OO:
Wicked!!
its nt meant as a diss...just a harmless correction.
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
dacblogger:

its nt meant as a diss...just a harmless correction.
I see...
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by dacblogger: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Presh9OO:
I see...
trouble maker... angry
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
dacblogger:

trouble maker... angry
Babe, i am no trouble maker, i just happen to love fights!!
Re: My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl by dacblogger: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Presh9OO:
Babe, i am no trouble maker, i just happen to love fights!!
na the same thing na...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Seduce First..given Pics Of My Wife.. / Need To Unburden My Heart / Where Can I Cure Konji In Asaba Ryyt Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.