Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Hints To Having A Blissful Relationship This Christmas. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hints To Having A Blissful Relationship This Christmas. (397 Views)

Top Qualities You Must Not Neglect If You Want A Blissful Relationship. / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Everlasting Tips For A Blissful Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hints To Having A Blissful Relationship This Christmas. by Tomisblog(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
I took to my dictionary to look up the word "relationship" it means the way in which people behave towards each other or deal with each other. "COOL"
I'm guessing you just met this "HOT GUY" OR "BAD BABE" and you think " oh my God He/ she is cool" so you guys started the relationship and it was going without lumps on with time.
It's a good sign cos it ain't easy getting a solid relationship these days.

I'm guessing you want to keep that relationship, well here are the best things to follow:

1. UNDERSTAND: It is stiff for a man to fathom a woman I.e it is not easy for a man to understand a woman simply because we're are made up of different body chemistry. It is OF your own advantage to take time and study, understand your partner. I'm sure you're reading this and you're like " understand wetin for this naija" it's not of a big deal to feel certain of what your partner lacks ,wants or needs. To understand is the establishment of your relationship.

"WRITING A BLOG AINT EASY"

2. ARGUEMENT: Who says a relationship without arguement exists ? Now that's a false statement. Arguements are bound to migrate its way into a relationship, and it always find its way into it.
Jot down the lists of problem that cause every arguement that arise, and make sure you make a 10,000 view of the problem with your partner. Problem solved.

" BRB, MUMS CALLING MY NAME"

3. SEX: Although sex is among the compulsory attribute of a good relationship, dont overdo it . When you overdo it, it makes your partner bored of you quickly, which gives him/ her an excuse to look else where. Try to give each other space of 2-3 days at least. Don't think of sex everyday, but also don't starve each other.

"OMG, THE CARPENTER WONT STOP MAKING DISTURBING NOISES"

4. TOLERANCE: Some girls want to go into a relationship, but can't tolerate their boyfriends snoring at night or their bfs coming late at night or even not giving them attention. It comes that way but you have to tolerate him. Note: you can't change your partner, if you try it, youre only going to crash your relationship. To tolerate someone isn't easy task , I can't even tolerate my sis , she's the meaning of annoying .
BOYS, Tolerate her choice of songs
Tolerate her when she watches her fav channel
Talk more with her.

GIRLS. Don't nag
Always tell him you love him" although awkward."

"THE HORRIBLE DOOR IS BEING REPLACED AT THE BATHROOM"

5. RESPONSIBILTY: No one likes to take responsibility especially when it's not your fault. But it's all for the best. YOUR GIRLFRIEND has her panties all over the place? It's your job to pick it up and fix it in the right place. Your boyfriend left the tap running? It's your job to turn it off.

I DROP MY PEN. .......... PLEASE COMMENT.

Re: Hints To Having A Blissful Relationship This Christmas. by Tomisblog(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Hints To Having A Blissful Relationship This Christmas. by Yinkey6(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
FTC

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Nairaland Romance / Bizarre How Dahiru Marries Two Wives On The Same Day / Must Watch Video: The Different Type Of Girlfriends You Don’t Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.