Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Akwa Ibom Has The Best Soups In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Akwa Ibom Has The Best Soups In Nigeria (4808 Views)

#ibomfoodfest: Do You Know That Akwa Ibom Has Over 200 Unique Cuisines? / Top Five Tasty Nigerian Soups For Tourists / 4 Delicious Soups To Relish When In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Has The Best Soups In Nigeria by OtuekongAllen(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is one fact that cannot be disputed, Akwa Ibom state has the highest number of soups and the best that can be gotten anywhere in Nigeria, Here are some of the Soups Listed Below.

1. Efere Ikon
2. Efere Ibaba
3. Efere ethigi
4. Efere Abak
5. Efere nsana
6. efere editan
7.Efere Atama
8. Efere Nkong
9. Edikang Ikong
10. Efere Ubabad
11. Efere Afang
12. Afia Efere
13. Efere atidod
14. Efere Ndek Iyak
15. Efere Nsen Unen
16.Efere Mmeme
17. Efere Ikpong
18. Efere Ibat
19. Efere akoi Iyak
20. Mbat Efere
21. Efere Mbukpab
22.Efere Mkpafere
23. Efere Nyama

And a whole lots more. Add yours here
for More Details Visit; www.ibomtourism.com

Re: Akwa Ibom Has The Best Soups In Nigeria by Oluwapresley(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
ever since I tasted banga soup, I've come to the conclusion that Yoruba soups are prolly the best! Banga soup is over hyped!!!!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Has The Best Soups In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Oluwapresley:
ever since I tasted banga soup, I've come to the conclusion that Yoruba soups are prolly the best! Banga soup is over hyped!!!!

what is this one saying?!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Has The Best Soups In Nigeria by Oluwapresley(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
coollabman:

what is this one saying?!
padi mi, how far? Sho shi ona?
Re: Akwa Ibom Has The Best Soups In Nigeria by Gudfrie(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Oluwapresley:
Wetin you sabi
Re: Akwa Ibom Has The Best Soups In Nigeria by haftob(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2016
Oluwapresley:
Guy, I'm a pure Yoruba guy and I will boldly tell u day we don't av soups in yorubaland at all, the only one I can say is special is abula (gbegiri + ewedu). So stop saying wat u don't knw, the best soups in Nigeria today are still from the south
Re: Akwa Ibom Has The Best Soups In Nigeria by uboma(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2016
I will be in Awka Ibom in a couple of days.
I hope to have a taste of some of the soups listed above.
Re: Akwa Ibom Has The Best Soups In Nigeria by Oluwapresley(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2016
haftob:

Guy, I'm a pure Yoruba guy and I will boldly tell u day we don't av soups in yorubaland at all, the only one I can say is special is abula (gbegiri + ewedu). So stop saying wat u don't knw, the best soups in Nigeria today are still from the south
dude, if u read my post well, I was specific about banga soup. growing up, that soup had always been talked about. it was crazy that after tasting it, it wasn't anything I thought it would be based on the hype it had gotten. and I also used the word prolly. which means, I dint say for certain that Yoruba soups are the best. besides, I'm not even Yoruba!

(1) (Reply)

Food That Adds Weight Very Fast / How Much Sugar Is There In Coke? / Powdered Okro Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.