Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car (41185 Views)

Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by pring: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2016
H
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by atura: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2016
Nice car ❤️
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2016
Yahoo Yahoo Pastor, They tell you man of God nor suppose suffer. But we be children of God na
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by kelzgie: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2016
bigtt76:
On Sunday morning, they will come and be preaching Vanity Upon Vanity to we church members wen broke grin God de
Nah...okotie doesn't preach bout vanity...cos he doesnt even know what vanity is..
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by jamace(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2016
Big car does not equate to happiness. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by hedonistic: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2016
If people still troop to this fraudster's church and happily hand over their hard earned money to him as offering and tithes, then.....
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by perryy(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2016
God , I thank you because u didn't allow me to fall for this church thing. Modern Christianity is a scam like mmm. All those miracles u watch on TV are just spiritual mmm, where Peters are being robbed to pay pauls. They take the destiny of Mr A and add it to mr B and when people saw changes in Mr B's life, voila , they will rush to the church where most people would be roobbed of their destiny thereby remaining destitute throughout thier lifetime. I pity Christians. Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by kingmoses1: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2016
God bless you pastor
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by ghambit: 10:08am On Dec 25, 2016
Judeoxide:
If only this stupid white men left us with our oracles
This pastors and even priests are making religion hopeless.
Sometimes if I read the Bible
I wonder if I am the only one that is sees this modern religion as a scam... Be it Islam or Christia....
The budish are more peaceful self

U dumb die..
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by gasbee: 10:12am On Dec 25, 2016
niggar raw nwanem
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by Lagbodos1: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2016
Ororoooooo
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by nickxtra(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2016
Guy man pastor
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by olusola200: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2016
Pastor is pastor
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by Originalsly: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2016
Judge not..... is it a sin for a pastor to own a car?...or must he be driving an old unreliable one?...why are you people complaining because God blessed him with a new car?.... and the spirit directed him to get vanity plates and post his blessing on social media? If you people are suffering from HBP because of this..... what will happen to you if he posts pix of his mansions? Abeg.... free the MOG and allow him to cast his spell and prosper.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by able20(m): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2016
neweraomo:
yahoo men..thank GOD for Islam
Did you just say Islam?,
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by mrtegation99(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2016
people's money
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by mrfoxx(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2016
Just look at ehhh

Jesus had no car, not even a bike or horse, yet he shared the word and people welcomed it...

I weep bitterly

Fake everything damn it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by ikorodureporta: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2016
What if na private jet him pose with? Or na even persin SEED be this?? Make una take am easy sha....
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by patientzero: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2016
Look at this pic wella

And tell me the man ain't worldly
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by blazer234: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2016
bellenornor:
Fresh party smiley

Jeez, you are sweet. Just a glimpse and my heart went into tachycardia. Thanks for reflex bradycardia, it would have resulted into irresolute palpitation and, hopefully not, Cardiac myoparthy.

Why wasn't I available sef to board that train with you? I woulda chatted u up till you say " yeah sir, come into my life". Which part of this country u dey hide sef?
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by joinnow: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2016
To all those his fellower giving their offering,tithe,etc and dont have even bicycle
Take this

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by DrogoG(m): 11:55am On Dec 25, 2016
He's making billions off his dumb congregation!
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by Orpe7(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Vanity upon Vanity
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by fkdmods: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
Judeoxide:
If only this stupid white men left us with our oracles
This pastors and even priests are making religion hopeless.
Sometimes if I read the Bible
I wonder if I am the only one that is sees this modern religion as a scam... Be it Islam or Christia....
The budish are more peaceful self

All religion is a scam. All. People don't understand that the understanding of math, probability and luck will open their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by GDex1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
This man should change title nah. He has outgrown to be called just 'pastor'

He should attach 'Mayor' or on a second thought go acquire a chieftaincy title.

Yahoo boys parading as men of God. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by osuofia2(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
neweraomo:
yahoo men..thank GOD for Islam
Islamabad you mean? Islam is worse off...... they kill as directed by the holy prophet.....why do Islam advocate killings of do called infidel
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by lonelydora: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Okay oooo
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by Hussein1987(m): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
coolscarm people!!!!scarm people!!!!scarm people!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by Rajym(m): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
This man... I think by now u go don be president of naija.. With all ur prophecies then........ Hope Party,, fresh Democratic party
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by ogbeiwi(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God,all other things are plus, all is Vanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) / Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.