Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,458 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car (41186 Views)

Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by Judeoxide(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2016
goodnews777:

IF ONLY YOUR GRANDFATHER WAS KIND ENOUGH TO INFORM YOU THAT A THOUSAND YEARS BEFORE THE WHITEMEN CAME, YOUR FOREFATHERS COULD NOT MAKE A BOAT GOOD ENOUGH TO CROSS A RIVER.DUMP ORACLES.YOU COULD END UP LIKE YOUR GRANDMA THE WAY YOU ARE GOING.
the good thing is that I said this based on my mood that time..and my grandfather is dead and resting so try you best to respect the dead...about the boat... They made long lasting boat and have some skills just that dey never document most of it...never the less, my post is based on my mood then..peace
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car by redsun(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
Has he gone back to his music career? Why will a man of God showoff with a man made object like an african American street pharmacist that has just legitimately won a windfall by releasing a hit rap music?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) / Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.