Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,325 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 (64142 Views)

Ubi Franklin With Mike, Mercy, BamBam And Ebuka At The Headies 2019 / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) / Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by AntiWailer: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
All this bloggers self.

Who booed him ?
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by oluwadaemilola: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
He suppose dey house jejely like him Yoruba brother
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Men is this how Igbo people think One is saying because he is Igbo that's why wetin concern music and tribalism again Do u know how many Igbo people won awards U guys make it look like u only think, breath and eat tribalism. Phyno is naturally a boring performer to be honest I will never pay to see only phyno perform #fact. If they hate him he would not win song of the year award and u say they hate him . men tribalistic people disgust me I can pull a trigger through someone head for this

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by drmikeadams(m): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
thunder faya any abulo wey dey herre grin grin
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Nedsnow(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
Usually I don't do this but...

Personally, I think the Headies award will have low value, low media attention and popularity in the nearest future. And when I mean the nearest future, I mean in like 3-5 years to now. Just my Opinion

That award is loosing it's face to me undecided

1 Like

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Mcowubaba: 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
emperorchedda:
Nawa o

Oga, firstly I'm igbo, from Enugu, Phyno grew up in Enugu and I dont think he has a larger fan base in Nigeria more than O42. But why must everything from the east be tribal?? Why do we in the east always relate everything in tribal view? Even in entertainment, every fuckkingg where!

I'm not saying triblism doesn't play a little part in this country's affairs but heck it's not every fuckkingg where!

In that same headies Patoranking (Ebonyi) was giving an award. Illbliss (Enugu) was given an award. Flavour (Enugu) was given an award. And a big award - Song of the year - was given to Phyno (Enugu), what the fvck do we want??

I'm really baffled by how my Igbo brothers think mhen. In lagos the average Yoruba don't give a fvck about your tribe that's why you see Olamide forming a strong alliance with Phyno
Oga go and sit down.. You're not Igbo..
How can an Igbo person make such bolded statements.
If you are Igbo, you are lost and an efulefu..

I pity you, you don't understand this Country or you're still young and not traveled.

Ogbeni this Country is highly Tribal from all Quarters.
Tribalism plays a role in almost everything, believe it or not, that's your Cup of tea.

BTW
I never envisaged Tribalism was the reason of Phyno's outburst, I was just pissed of how that bigot I quoted initially, saw nothing wrong with Olamide's behavior last year, but he suddenly wants to crucify Phyno for saying Thank you,after recieving an Award.
Olamide actually threatened Headies and Don jazzy, then he flung the mic in the stage, the mic broke. And that silly bigot is Okay with such behavior, but Phyno is now his problem.
Both of you should go jump inside the nearest lagoon.
Onye Igbo my asss

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by OMOTOWO(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
Perfecttouch:
bros it is obvious u didn't watch the headies. He was given an award,he came on stage, received the award, said he has nothing to say and walked the wrong way
he said and I quote"A NO GET SPEECH O BUT THANK YOU"Such an arrogant flat head niggae.i like him though

5 Likes

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mcowubaba:

I pity you, you don't understand this Country or you're still young and not traveled.

Tribalism plays a role in almost everything, believe it or not, that's your Cup of tea.

BTW
I never envisaged Tribalism was the reason of Phyno's outburst, I was just pissed of how that bigot I quoted initially, saw nothing wrong with Olamide's behavior last year, but he suddenly wants to crucify Phyno for saying Thank you,after recieving an Award.
Olamide actually threatened Headies and Don jazzy, then he flung the mic in the stage, the mic broke. And that silly bigot is Okay with such behavior, but Phyno is now his problem.
Onye Igbo my asss
so u think everybody is tribalistic or everything u think of now should be tribalism Use your number 6

11 Likes

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Mcowubaba: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
emperorchedda:
That dude started this conversation from a detribalized angle until you lots started pushing him to support his tribe

Not every yoruba applies tribalism in their affairs!

Go to Lagos and live there for a year you'll see the average Yoruba cares less about your tribe, only your social class.

We Igbos need to free our mind and stop believing it's Us versus Nigeria
Stop the asss licking dude..
Nobody cares.
You're inconsequential to the tribal or bigotry affairs in Nigeria or Nairaland.

See who is telling me to go to Lagos for a year undecided

Where dafuq do you think I lived since I was born, before I moved out.
Go to Politics Section and educate the numerous Igbo and Yoruba Tribalist there.
Keep your sermon to your self

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Swahili0(f): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
One thing I will say here is pls Igbo's leave headies ....abeg phyno . techno etc are all making it highers ....so don't let that stupid headies draw u back...pls u people should just leave it for them to avoid insult

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by emperorchedda(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mcowubaba:

BTW
Onye Igbo my asss

Nna okwa ima na oburo onye o'buna nwe ike kpa isi okwu?

Whether you think I'm from Ogun or Ogoni na you sabi but don't tag a neutral fellow a bigot just because your grand father that saw the civil war told you so

I was born and brought up in Lagos and made amazing Yoruba friends that my family now bond with theirs...people like you give igbo bad name and make detribalized yoruba folks think all igbos are against them, thereby making them put on their own tribal armour

The guy might have chosen to support Olamide instead of Phyno for other reasons apart from 'brother/tribe'

These days a yoruba man can't support another yoruba man against an Igbo man even though the youruba man did better, because igbo people will tag him tribal

Biko unu kusi udiri ihea

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Swahili0(f): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
Let them eat there headies mbok. Who cares

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Afam4eva(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
emperorchedda:

Whether you think I'm from Ogun or Ogoni na you sabi but don't tag a neutral fellow a bigot just because your grand father that saw the civil war told you so

I was born and brought up in Lagos and made amazing Yoruba friends that my family now bond with theirs...people like you give igbo bad name and make detribalized yoruba folks think all igbos are against them, thereby making them put on their own tribal armour

The guy might have chosen to support Olamide instead of Phyno for other reasons apart from 'brother/tribe'

These days a yoruba man can't support another yoruba man against an Igbo man even though the youruba man did better, because igbo people will tag him tribal

Biko unu kusi udiri ihea
Since you were born in Lagos and made great Yoruba friends, we know where your loyalty lies and it shows in your comment. Yo're trying sp hard to sound neutral but you come acrss as an a$$ licker. I now your type. You think saying bad things about your tribe to other especially Yorubas will make them like you. Always remember where you come froom. Don't be an efulefu for the purpose of scoring cheap points whether you grew up in Ibadan or oshogbo because you're not the first Igbo person to have grown up in the interiors of Yorubaland or Hausaland. I as a aperson have talked down on some Igbo people on this forum because of their behavior and haave also extended the same gesture to Yorubas and everyone else because there's nothing that Igbos do here or in real life that others doon't do. But people like you will have us believe that Igbos are the only problem in Nigeria. You can continue your d1ck sucking but when it comes to the point where you insult Igbos for your selfish emotional aggrandizement, i won't waste time to put you where you belong.

Btw, i'm also 042 but being an igbo man from Enugu goes way beyond knowing the postal code of Enugu.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by canDy4eva(f): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
Perfecttouch:
u were making sense until u said because he is not my brother. Everything u said became senseless from there. Phyno is my brother since he is a nigerian unless proven otherwise. Most of you guys didn't watch the headies. He was given an award,the guy that followed him to the stage collected it.
I tire o my brother. Which one b brother n sister talk for inside na. He was actualy making sense til he mentioned brother inside the matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by EdDave(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nigerians don't even know the meaning of humility. So if phyno just says thank you and wallks back to his seat with the poor performance the awards organisers put up, then he is proud and arrogant.
But Fayose is humble cos he eats bole on the street.
: undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by emperorchedda(m): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Afam4eva:

Since you were born in Lagos and made great Yoruba friends, we know where your loyalty lies and it shows in your comment. Yo're trying sp hard to sound neutral but you come acrss as an a$$ licker. I now your type. You think saying bad things about your tribe to other especially Yorubas will make them like you. Always remember where you come froom. Don't be an efulefu for the purpose of scoring cheap points whether you grew up in Ibadan or oshogbo because you're not the first Igbo person to have grown up in the interiors of Yorubaland or Hausaland. I as a aperson have talked down on some Igbo people on this forum because of their behavior and haave also extended the same gesture to Yorubas and everyone else because there's nothing that Igbos do here or in real life that others doon't do. But people like you will have us believe that Igbos are the only problem in Nigeria. You can continue your d1ck sucking but when it comes to the point where you insult Igbos for your selfish emotional aggrandizement, i won't waste time to put you where you belong.

Btw, i'm also 042 but being an igbo man from Enugu goes way beyond knowing the postal code of Enugu.
LOL

I won't say you're dumb but you're not intelligent.

So because I support what is right and the right person happens to be a Yoruba folk then my loyalty lies in the West?? Amazing!

Let's meet up tomorrow at Top Rank Hotel, Independence Layout and have a couple of bottles let me see if I can help broaden your intellect.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Afam4eva(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
emperorchedda:
LOL

I won't say you're dumb but you're not intelligent.

So because I support what is right and the right person happens to be a Yoruba folk then my loyalty lies in the West?? Amazing!

Let's meet up tomorrow at Top Rank Hotel, Independence Layout and have a couple of bottles let me see if I can help broaden your intellect.
You wey dey intelligent, i can see it in you.

Everybody thinks they're supporting what's right from their own vantage point and level of understanding.

I thought you hinted that you're intelligentso, i don't understand why you're inviting me for a couple of bottles in Independence layout, when i never remotely hinted that i was in Enugu or anywhere in the east at the moment. Being from Enugu and being in Enugu are two different things.

Merry Christmas intelligent Man.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by LordZero(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Rëtärded bïgots everywhere. Must y'all drag tribe into everything.

Those you are fighting over are probably sharing weed n booze right now.. use ya brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Jwonder(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Perfecttouch:
u were making sense until u said because he is not my brother. Everything u said became senseless from there. Phyno is my brother since he is a nigerian unless proven otherwise. Most of you guys didn't watch the headies. He was given an award,the guy that followed him to the stage collected it.

shut the Bleep up, he wasn't given any nonsense award

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by emperorchedda(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
Afam4eva:

You wey dey intelligent, i can see it in you.

Everybody thinks they're supporting what's right from their own vantage point and level of understanding.

I thought you hinted that you're intelligentso, i don't understand why you're inviting me for a couple of bottles in Independence layout, when i never remotely hinted that i was in Enugu or anywhere in the east at the moment. Being from Enugu and being in Enugu are two different things.

Merry Christmas intelligent Man.
OK, my bad smiley Whenever you're around you could holla at me.

I believe I can be of help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by SafeDavid(m): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sighs....Who e epp!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Myself2(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Coyotejack:
Headies just proved theirselves unworthy IMHO .. they messed up this year .......

Themselves

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Bankoleyemi: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Perfecttouch:
bros it is obvious u didn't watch the headies. He was given an award,he came on stage, received the award, said he has nothing to say and walked the wrong way
He chose to be arrogant to bring up more of his status considering that Olamide and the hosts of em were absent. Trophy? Phyno should thank God he came thus far or has he forgotten so soon how he was humiliated by marketers, producers before he made it? Before now, he had musicians he was striving to copy and imitate. Phyno, I love you, but remember Dready Boys, Andy Showman, Raskimono, Majek Fashek etc. These musicians reighned while you were bathing on the stomach, there music remains evergreen. We love you Phyno, please elude arrogance, Niggar Raw, metamorphosed Mr Raw, is one of the best rappers of our time, but he went low to re enforce as you and other Loja/ogene rappers emerged. He resurfaced to redefine raps and lips stuff. Monotony kills interest, with time, Loja/ogene rap will be like cocotea, pliers and UB40, U-roy, I-roy, Alpha Blonde. Musicians brought baby mama, baby papa because they dont know how imperative lineage and genealogy is. If they die today, who will take the baton? Some things are considered off afflunce, wealth, fame and status. Phyno, who will rap like you when you are gone like Micheal Jackson, Tupac, Heavy D, or do these 9ija musicians think they will not die? Who is your wife, legitimate kid? Did your fathers follow the trends of akpola, sekriwa while Osadebe, Ebenezer Obee, Rex Lawson, Victor Olaiya etc were in vogue, could you have gotten this proud surname?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Charlesdock(m): 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
muri4mig:
What do u expect from an IPOD hoh! Flat headed people! Spit
shut up jhor..... Why must you bring tribalism here again when we are trying to curb it out

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by vertueptime: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Y was he called to recieve award is there wasn't any to give him as the story goes? I no even like d guy sef
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Godprotectigbos(f): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
I don't kW y my Igbo brother are bordered about headies abi leggies....abeg leave them with there award bf they insult or humiliate us....there are MTV.etc and other awards please we should not get insulted because of headies

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by karleone(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
sultan457:

Dnt judge.....if u see video again u can cunfam he wasnt given any trophy dat was what caused his attitude towards them

I watched the replay. Yes he wasn't given the Headies head but his song was voted abi nominated abi won Best music in 2016. And the manner in which he walked up to the stage didn't speak good of one whom is loved by many.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by ecolime(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
LordZero:
Rëtärded bïgots everywhere. Must y'all drag tribe into everything.

Those you are fighting over are probably sharing weed n booze right now.. use ya brains.
Why do people always view issues through tribal 'lenses' on Nairaland? I hate reading people's comments just for this reason. I just prefer reading the content of a topic and then move on to the next.
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Bishops10(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ezedon:
Good for him, thats just the way he snub his fans
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by mrjojo: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
Someone can't just open a thread on this Nairaland again without tribal wars, yorubas and igbos, Ha, no matter what the thread is all about you guys must turn it into a tribal war.. This is really bad, it 21st century for crying out loud, Abeg Seun, pls pls do something about this pls, abeg, i think words like "afo.nja" "ip,od" etc be censored. On Christmas day for goodness day, ha!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Mcowubaba: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
emperorchedda:

Biko unu kusi udiri ihea

U are a kid and this is my last reply to you on this topic.

You're obviously ignorant that it was actually Nigeria vs Igbo (Biafra) some 40 years back, so yes it is always Nigeria vs Igbo, up till now.
How many Igbos did Buhari appoint?
When Oba of Lagos told Igbos to jump inside lagoon, which Igbo King has made such tribal statements undecided
Can't you see this administration is North and South West Vs Igbos undecided
U think everything is well in Nigeria.
You better be Politically conscious!!

Your type is not welcomed in the East, you are actually the person who is giving Igbos bad name, keep asslicking ur Yoruba friends, don't defend your tribe.

How many times have u seen a Yoruba person here reprimanding a Yoruba bigot here undecided, I'm here defending Igbos and you're talking shiit.
How old re you?

Na only get Yoruba friends.

I have Yoruba Cousins, nephews and other relatives through marriages undecided not just friends.
I know about Yoruba people to an extent. As I am typing this comment, it is a Yoruba woman (my brother's mother inlaw) that is cooking our night food. She is in the East with us for Christmas.
Don't tell me shiit, I love Yoruba people so much, I am not even remotely a tribalist or a bigot. Yoruba people are part of my family, how can I hate my family

Yours is just Yoruba friends.
BTW
I said hypocrisy or tribalism was the reason that Yoruba guy supported Olamide.

Hypocrisy or Tribalism, it's definitely one of them, but he started responding through the tribalistic part, so he left me no choice than to respond in a Tribal manner, this was the part you saw and you started fuming up and down about how stupid Igbos are and how angelic Yoruba people are.
Deluded fellow, occupation - Federal Ministry of Asss Licking, Mushin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Maxcollins042(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
Small minds everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ini Edo's Outfit At Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) / Korede Bello: 4 Reasons Why Everybody Is Crushing On Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.