Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 (64158 Views)

Ubi Franklin With Mike, Mercy, BamBam And Ebuka At The Headies 2019 / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) / Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by FisifunKododada: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:
Phyno I know is down to earth.....phyno can never humiliate anybody...
U can qoute me any where....phyno cannot humiliate anybody

cheesy you must know him personally - sooonuuu dere (in Phyno's voice) cheesy
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Swahili0(f): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
FisifunKododada:

Phyno is not above criticism - no one is. If people can criticize Obama, Obasanjo, Buhari, GEJ etc. tell me who is phyno that we cannot criticize?

Tell me the actual bad thing he did DAT warrant DAT his is arrogant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Swahili0(f): 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy you must know him personally - sooonuuu dere (in Phyno's voice) cheesy

Phyno cannot do such unless is some like lil kesh or other DAT can do dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Babacele: 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

P-square and their brothers Jude are crazy. When they bagged like 3 to 4 awards in the maiden edition for hiphop world award/headies they never tagged the award yoruba award. oh! why am I even wasting my time on them, the same brothers that stole a Ghanaian artiste song 'rokoto' after shoplifting it they came out with their useless 'bank alert'.
Bros you believe PSquare go talk that kind ipobic trash?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Israeljones(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
some eediots here keep saying he was not given an award...abi dis people dey madt ni??
why wud he be called on stage as winner of an award category without him getting a plaque to show for it...some people are soo irritating...he was issued an award but his associates who went with him held it for him...

and that rokiarubbish(pumpkin face) spewing trash.. una no watch sumthn but na una dey write pass....its not even about what he said now but the attitude and the body language was full of disrespect to all his fans including me....

some people here are just disgusting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by pressplay411(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Coyotejack:
Headies just proved theirselves unworthy IMHO .. they messed up this year .......

Headies has lost all its relevance and credibility.
75% of their winners were either absent or boycotted the award show.
I've never seen any embarrassment like it.
I cringed most of the show.
It didn't feel like anything prestigious at all.
From the hosts to the presenters, it was shabbily done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by FisifunKododada: 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Swahili0:

So u think because headies is organized by Yoruba's and then other people don't have say right, so because they nominated phyno and embarrassed him at d same time then u want other people to keep quiet for injustice.. Ok

cheesy I am just exposing the way you people reason sometimes. Your reasoning goes like this: 'If an Igbo person (in this case Phyno, Ilbliss, Patoranking, Flavor etc.) wins he deserves it but if he (e.g Tekno - who does not have an album to his name) doesn't win then Headies becomes a Yoruba conspiracy.' You NL Igbos are severely lacking in basic consistency, walahi. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Swahili0(f): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
People should respect themselves. Am done gudnite

1 Like

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
Swahili0:
Headies nomited tekno and also disqualified him at the same time but I know olamide did not attand does preshow and other things they disqualified tekno from but he won two awards....u Yoruba's should carry una tribalism and leave other people alone
it wasn't tribalism when P-square were bagging the awards. When Jude won the award 3 years consecutively as the best director, it wasn't tribalism? When P-square won special recognition award, are you saying Dbanj never deserves it since he won more international awards than them.
Let me clear your myopia on Tekno being disqualified from next rated award. As the next rated nominees you are to take pictures with the car (which is the grand prize), grant interviews and so on, which Tekno never showed up. He(Tekno) said, he is above that category from the inception he was nominated. So, why are you waiking?
Lady, award is not a do or die affair. For even getting a nomination it shows that your work is respected among your colleagues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by FisifunKododada: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Swahili0:

cheesy like I said soooonuuuu there! - tribalism go kill u b4 your time cheesy
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by FisifunKododada: 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Israeljones:
some eediots here keep saying he was not given an award...abi dis people dey madt ni??
why wud he be called on stage as winner of an award category without him getting an plaque to show for it...some people are soo irritating...he was issued an award but his associates who went with him held it for him...
and that rokiarubbish(pumpkin face) spewing trash.. una no watch sumthn but na una dey write pass....its not even about what he said now but the attitude and the body language was full of disrespect to all his fans including me....
some people here are just disgusting

cheesy abeg forget this people. They started by saying he didn't win any award. Then when we corrected them they said he didn't do anything wrong. I tell them watch the clip - many of them refused and continue to spew rubbish. All there problems is caused by a phantom called Yoruba conspiracy. cheesy
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Babacele:
Bro, they made that statement that year. Many of these artistes believe that it is their birthright to win awards which shouldn't be. They should all learn from Nas and R Kelly. In terms of music in rap/hiphop and RnB respectively, only few artistes can beat the former and latter but Nas has never won Grammy while R. Kelly only won it once but they never wailed nor alleged the credibility of Grammy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by FisifunKododada: 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Swahili0:

Tell me the actual bad thing he did DAT warrant DAT his is arrogant

cheesy Please watch the video clip. And convince yourself that his body language and demeanor was not disrespectful. cheesy
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by FisifunKododada: 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
Babacele:

cheesy Even me dey doubt. I actually have a family friend that is very close to Psquare. Those guys don't reason like these sad ipob yoots. That is why I am asking them to provide the evidence that Psquare accused Headies of tribalism against Igbos. cheesy
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Israeljones(m): 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy abeg forget this people. They started by saying he didn't win any award. Then when we corrected them they said he didn't do anything wrong. I tell them watch the clip - many of them refused and continue to do rubbish. All there problems is caused by a phantom called Yoruba conspiracy. cheesy
bros with what i have just witnessed tonyt talkin abt d comments.....this is no more tribalism...but a dare attitude by some of this so called nairalanders...
some makes comment for them to be recognized e.g Rockia2(pumpkin face)
while some are just simply blinded by this tribal and hatred...
4kin disgusting
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by FisifunKododada: 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Swahili0:
People should respect themselves. Am done gudnite

cheesy goodnite - next time come with facts so you don't spew rubbish. Kachifonu cheesy
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy wow! Is the bolden a fact? That's shameful if it is - Psquare should know and do better. cheesy
Yes it is a fact. check that song on YouTube and listen to the tunes and rhythm it sounds alike.
http://www.vibesin5.com/p-square-stole-and-sampled-my-song-their-bank-alert-is-mine-ghanaian-musician-alleges/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fv5J0LKuFw&itct=CB0QpDAYACITCOvwkoy2kNECFQyfVQodc44EWFIOcm9rb3RvIGJ5IGNqYXk%3D&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG

Listen to the Ghanaian guy's song you will come into conclusion that Psquare stole his song.
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

ok, let's have a intellectual conversation, so the tens of hundreds of people from the head, organizers, camera crew, stage crew, media crew, the sponsors, they all planned to embarrass phyno? and this makes sense to you? lord have mercy, are you guys really adults here or just some teens because some comments on nairaland even my 18 year old cousin can't spew, he would think and ask himself ok, for what gain, an entire structure of award crew and all the people working to the award relevant would all at the same time want to embarrass phyno and after they do, what now? what would they have gained? you guys should stop embarrassing nigerians, they are people reading this forum from other countries from abroad and when you guys spew things like things without backing it up with any real sensible evidence or reason, it just mocks our intelligence level so to speak.

Intellectual?.. If u dny know what intellectual is go back n consult ur dictionary.
Coz I don't see any thin related to intellectual abt it comment

Tell me where have u see or heard DAT some1 is called to d stage to come and collect award and d award wasn't given to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by FisifunKododada: 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
Israeljones:

bros with what i have just witnessed tonyt talkin abt d comments.....this is no more tribalism...but a dare attitude by some of this so called nairalanders...
some makes comment for them to be recognized e.g Rockia2(pumpkin face)
while some are just simply blinded by this tribal and hatred...
4kin disgusting
cheesy attention seekers and tribalists - what a toxic combination cheesy
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by BabaIbo: 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
No tribe is wholly right/good... Igbos get their, Yoruba get their own same with Hausa... you guys should stop acting as if one is holier than the other...

Phyno is a human n can do mistake especially when he feels he's been treated bad. na human him be, let him be please

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Israeljones(m): 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy attention seekers and tribalists - what a toxic combination cheesy
highly pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by FisifunKododada: 11:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Yes it is a fact. check that song on YouTube and listen to the tunes and rhythm it sounds alike.
http://www.vibesin5.com/p-square-stole-and-sampled-my-song-their-bank-alert-is-mine-ghanaian-musician-alleges/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fv5J0LKuFw&itct=CB0QpDAYACITCOvwkoy2kNECFQyfVQodc44EWFIOcm9rb3RvIGJ5IGNqYXk%3D&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG

Listen to the Ghanaian guy's song you will come into conclusion that Psquare stole his song.

shocked chai dis is CLEARLY a sample. Psquare fvck up here. I hope they settle the guy hush-hush before this rubbish blows out of proportion shocked
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
I noticed u r one of d mothers of tribalism on nairaland, pls stop all these n let it go with 2016 let's embrace each other n let it be 1 Nigeria, by this we will all grow and achieve one purpose, one goal, we need it sincerely, we really do, pls pls m begging u cry cry cry pls m crying plsssssssss cry cry wish u could see me, pls let it begin with us cry cry cry poor me, can't jst stop cwing cry cry... My brothers all on nairaland always dragging tribalism, see the unity btw Olamide and Phyno, let's take a cue from that biko, gbogbo yin e jo nao cry cry cry
Godprotectigbo2:

Wat are u even saying...do u kW how much globacom gains from psqaure....do u know any marketing strategy......u think endosersment na by family...no ...is about wat u have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Omotaday(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beremx:
He was not given any award and he was not booed. Stop lying
Were you watching the back of the tv?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
FisifunKododada:

shocked chai dis is CLEARLY a sample. Psquare fvck up here. I hope they settle the guy hush-hush before this rubbish blows out of proportion shocked
Am not sure they settled the guy, this would be their second time that they would be involved in intellectual theft.
Nairalanders should always reason beyond ethnicity and tribalism. They should speak the truth even if it will affect their families.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 26, 2016
Omotaday:
Were you watching the back of the tv?

grin funny question but seriously some people can comment rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by FisifunKododada: 12:05am On Dec 26, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Am not sure they settled the guy, this would be their second time that they would be involved in intellectual theft.
Nairalanders should always reason beyond ethnicity and tribalism. They should speak the truth even if it will affect their families.

second time? Na wa oh! Anyway trust me tribalism can never cease in Nigeria. Its like racism in America. Or expecting everybody to be the SAME religion. The sad part is many on NL have allowed tribalism to cloud their reasoning - that, in my opinion, is the main problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by FisifunKododada: 12:08am On Dec 26, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

it wasn't tribalism when P-square were bagging the awards. When Jude won the award 3 years consecutively as the best director, it wasn't tribalism? When P-square won special recognition award, are you saying Dbanj never deserves it since he won more international awards than them.
Let me clear your myopia on Tekno being disqualified from next rated award. As the next rated nominees you are to take pictures with the car (which is the grand prize), grant interviews and so on, which Tekno never showed up. He(Tekno) said, he is above that category from the inception he was nominated. So, why are you waiking?
Lady, award is not a do or die affair. For even getting a nomination it shows that your work is respected among your colleagues

cheesy My guy - I have explained this thing tire for them. They are impervious to reason and facts. cheesy
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Omotaday(m): 12:15am On Dec 26, 2016
moghulis:

They should all respect themselves and boycott that useless yoloba headache award.

Imagine Eric Ikechukwu Ahiazu, aka Eric Hassani with his wonderfully crafted song “gentleman” wasn't given any award. This is a musician whose kind is hard to come by. But since the very fabric of the award is dyed with tribalism, one shouldn't be surprised that he wasn't presented wif any award.

I like Rich Hassan too but do you expect everyone to win an award? We Nigerians need to be more reasonable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 26, 2016
Swahili0:

U get sense so? If I talk say ibo are the most tribalistic and hateful tribe for naija ur people go dey wail. Wetin bring lil kesh enter this matter? I don dey follow nairaland for years before I join and na u ibo people dey first start tribal war yet una fellow ipob go det twist am con play victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by IamOpemipo(m): 12:38am On Dec 26, 2016
moghulis:

They should all respect themselves and boycott that useless yoloba headache award.

Imagine Eric Ikechukwu Ahiazu, aka Eric Hassani with his wonderfully crafted song “gentleman” wasn't given any award. This is a musician whose kind is hard to come by. But since the very fabric of the award is dyed with tribalism, one shouldn't be surprised that he wasn't presented wif any award.

Brymo gets nominated every year, but no award. Guess he ibo too. Victim mentalty

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Omotaday(m): 12:39am On Dec 26, 2016
ellacute45:

grin funny question but seriously some people can comment rubbish

she could have mistook the TV screen for the back. There is nothing we haven't seen in this word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion / Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] / Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.