Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

What Is This Life Really About :-( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This Life Really About :-( (808 Views)

Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. / This Life No Balance At All Share Your Experience / This Life No Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Life Really About :-( by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
was in a cheerful mood as I waded through the crowd of last minute Christmas shoppers at the Palms mall in Lekki, when I saw her, my first love.

i remember when she told me she was getting married like a year ago at that same mall, i left the mall feeling hurt, but summoned up the courage to go back in to do the "impossible". I tried then to convince her to leave her fiance, that there was nothing in this world that I wouldn't do, nothing at all, to be with her.

Now when we see each other we just pretend like we are total strangers

oh nonye, my nonnie, can't believe i lost you.

time passes but it feels like I'm stuck in a moment.

I've dated and dated but, non could ever usurp your smile, that smile that makes it seem like anything is possible.

If I had to do it all over again, i would've never left Nigeria without you. I would have followed you to the ends of this earth, cus i realize now that somethings are more important than others.

anywho, merry christmas, i guess

Re: What Is This Life Really About :-( by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
Worship of the most High God

1 Like

Re: What Is This Life Really About :-( by owugozie(f): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
was in a cheerful mood as I waded through the crowd of last minute Christmas shoppers at the Palms mall in Lekki, when I saw her, my first love.

i remember when she told me she was getting married like a year ago at that same mall, i left the mall feeling hurt, but summoned up the courage to go back in to do the "impossible". I tried then to convince her to leave her fiance, that there was nothing in this world that I wouldn't do, nothing at all, to be with her.

Now when we see each other we just pretend like we are total strangers

oh nonye, my nonnie, can't believe i lost you.

time passes but it feels like I'm stuck in a moment.

I've dated and dated but, non could ever usurp your smile, that smile that makes it seem like anything is possible.

If I had to do it all over again, i would've never left Nigeria without you. I would have followed you to the ends of this earth, cus i realize now that somethings are more important than others.

anywho, merry christmas, i guess

story for the gods
Re: What Is This Life Really About :-( by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
You gotta move on bro, at this point what difference does it make?

1 Like

Re: What Is This Life Really About :-( by Damibiz(m): 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Why e de hard to forget one's first lover self ?...bcus after 4 years,i'm still in love with her,nd she is nt around bt any time i see her pictures man oh man jst dont no

1 Like

Re: What Is This Life Really About :-( by refiner(f): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
undecided

Patch ur heart,she's married! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is This Life Really About :-( by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Make this Serenity Prayer your watchword

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference."

Life is easy my brother

1 Like

Re: What Is This Life Really About :-( by Teague4league(m): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
But u gotta move on bro. smiley
In the mean time cool have fun and flex around wink Till Anoda one that softens ur heart comes around tongue cool

1 Like

Re: What Is This Life Really About :-( by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
abuayman:
Worship of the most High God

Milonis:
You gotta move on bro, at this point what difference does it make?

Damibiz:
Why e de hard to forget one's first lover self ?...bcus after 4 years,i'm still in love with her,nd she is nt around bt any time i see her pictures man oh man jst dont no

refiner:
undecided

Patch ur heart,she's married! undecided

PabloOmoEscobar:
Make this Serenity Prayer your watchword

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference."

Life is easy my brother

Teague4league:
But u gotta move on bro. smiley
In the mean time cool have fun and flex around wink Till Anoda one that softens ur heart comes around tongue cool

Thanks you guys! God bless you all! Starting to feel better. I know everything in this life happens for a reason, God knows best.

1 Like

Re: What Is This Life Really About :-( by wtfCode: 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ana akogheli angry
Re: What Is This Life Really About :-( by BlackDBagba: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
"Don't worry, Be Happy " grin

(1) (Reply)

Very Romantic Proposal:Guys See The Best Way To Propose To Your Girlfriend(pic) / Must Read: 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady / How To Turn On Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.