Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) (51426 Views)

Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) / Fear makes a Man to Propose To His Girlfriend Behind Shoprite in Ibadan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Princedaniel: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Wow.. Nigerians and their immense love for material things. To them, success can only be defined by money. And even at that, nobody can attest to blackface's financial status as we speak.

3 pages and almost 97% of people here are laughing at somebody who've been at the lowest level of his career, had his benefactors and wife leave him....and when he finally found happiness in a selfless, beautiful hardworking lady; people resort to mocking him. Height of insensitivity!

Funny enough, black face is better off than most people laughing at him here.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jchi9876:

You not fit do common charge and bail wetin you come fit do? Only u dey do law, real estate (agents whey plenty everywhere) sales and marketing and you still dey beg Omo you lazy
Na wa. ooo
Some of u people in this forum are so wicked and ignorant.
U think when someone graduate as a law student that's all? have u heard of going to do llb in order to be qualified as a lawyer?
what if no money to further for now?
You are more lazy cause he found sometime doing for the main time whereas u are here forming Mr too know and u are also in the street with nothing to show.

My brother don't worry about them, I know it takes courage to drop ur personal issue in such forum as this one where u have foolish people hiding behind their computer to type thrash.
It takes more courage to tell someone u don't know that u are jobless than the courage to hide it from them.

1 Like

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
joowealth:

AS IN ....

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by syncACE(m): 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Kayoski:
Success is relative. .
If he has found fulfillment in what he is doing ,then he's successful
God bless you brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by BarnickAkiro(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
IDEKEALUMONA:

May the solemnity of his birthday brings you favour and breakthrough...

Amen
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Kayoski(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sameercarter:
bro if you are not rich you are not successful.....#gbam
So a public officer looting the country's wealth is successful ..

A successful what? ..THEIF !!
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by mhoyosi: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
She's well endowed... see curves oh...https:///9xKtPL
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by incredibledan(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
You guys should shut the fukk up...success is a personal thing...if he says he is successful, then he is, you should defined what success is to u. Not that if u don't have money then u are not successful.

I know black face still even got money more thansome of you all familes combined....

Just shut Ur mouth and let him live his life...its people like u that send politicians to steal our money and also make celebrity indulge in canal acts just to make wealth and show off..

Just go and define Ur own success before it eludes u.
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by brytee: 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
So... Remove her and the success is gone abi?. .. Common sense ain't common at all.
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by joowealth(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
Zceesneh:
As in ........ go ahead and .......

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by oluwadaemilola: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
Success wo Which success be that
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
joowealth:

As in ........ go ahead and .......

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
2dugged:
correct,, I hail you o,you be real G

na me hail pass. You're you doing? Merry Christmas!
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by BarnickAkiro(m): 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
flowsamuels:
freelancing can get you already 100-150k monthly. I could help you start up. Just quote back.

Yes sir it does, I have even made some millions in freelance Marketing which got me through school and still support family to various extents. The only problem with that which you know is that the money is not constant and there are days or months of no good pay. I will always still do freelance on the side, I just need a job that guarantees a steady money income first, when will keep me organized while I do other stuffs if need be for extra cash. I hope you understand sir
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
CoolFreeday:

na me hail pass. You're you doing? Merry Christmas!
merry Christmas to you too
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
D lady Behind hls success, wait o, is he successfull
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by virtousB: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
See yansh..

Na wa o.. The way some ladies yansh take dey big ehn..

I saw one babe yesterday, d yansh just big like the Boiler chicken when I go buy..
lmao @ broiler chicken

1 Like

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Came: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
Wetin me I no be say this woman don pass girlfriend stage, na wife level she suppose dey now.
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
2dugged:
merry Christmas to you too
welcome dear. Have fun and happy new year in advance.
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Caseless: 12:21am On Dec 26, 2016
That nyash no bad oo
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 2:50am On Dec 26, 2016
AlhajiSpray:
undecided

Abeg which success?
is ask I ask grin cheesy grin
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by OKorowanta: 2:53am On Dec 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
See yansh..

Na wa o.. The way some ladies yansh take dey big ehn..

I saw one babe yesterday, d yansh just big like the Boiler chicken when I go buy..

Lol
Your mata ehn

1 Like

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 26, 2016
CoolFreeday:

welcome dear. Have fun and happy new year in advance.
same to you smiley
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by obidirector(m): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2016
Guys, check out my song via the link below...

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by BarnickAkiro(m): 7:18am On Dec 26, 2016
lawlahbammy:

You will testify soon in Jesus name.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2016
AlhajiSpray:
undecided
Abeg which success?
shocked Fatality
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by incredibledan(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2016
BarnickAkiro:

Yes sir it does, I have even made some millions in freelance Marketing which got me through school and still support family to various extents. The only problem with that which you know is that the money is not constant and there are days or months of no good pay. I will always still do freelance on the side, I just need a job that guarantees a steady money income first, when will keep me organized while I do other stuffs if need be for extra cash. I hope you understand sir

Bros, what are you saying?...Somebody please get me a meme for this guy...

What you are experiencing now is fear and lack of investment.

Something you have made millions with before and you say you are looking for a job? Why do you think you cannot earn constantly, please give more time to the freelancing and diversify, CPA, FLP, Blogging, FIVERR, and other freelancing website.

Shey na job wen dem dey pay 100k and yet the sacking is on a high na im u dey find?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other / Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent / Bambam Sultry In See-Through White Dress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.