Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Should I Hold On Or Break Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Hold On Or Break Up? (917 Views)

Is It Time To Let Go Or I Hold On / My Thing Will Be Doing Like Ijebu Garri And Be Rising Whenever I Hold Her Hands / What If I Hold Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Hold On Or Break Up? by Tbillz(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, More grease to your elbow.
I started dating this lady Feb last year, We good for each other, I mean potential couples. She is still in school while myself works with a firm. All of a sudden in the course of the relationship she resist any form of romantic moves either kisses or touches whenever I visit her in school. She rarely say sweet words, whenever I come up with questions like "why do you resist any form of romantic move or why are you so poor in term of saying sweet words? The answer I get is " I know her background and how she was trained, she is not exposed to all those kind of romantic moves and hasn't been in such a serious relationship before now " My problem NLrs, I am ready for marriage but all her attitudes makes me think she is not ready, NLrs could it be that I am been friendzoned? What's the end product of this type of relationship? Should I still keep up with her or move on with my life. Happy Xmas and New Year.
Re: Should I Hold On Or Break Up? by buygala(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2016
1- Start by changing your moniker because the bad luck attached to that name is already following you sad

2- Respect her position on abstinence if you feel it's not fake or just directed towards you... but if you feel she is getting the abuna/ emotional satisfaction somewhere else, please do a Usain Bolt sad .... Love can't be forced

6 Likes

Re: Should I Hold On Or Break Up? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 25, 2016
Is she a virgin?, speaking from her background that won't allow romantic moves?.

Merry Xmas to you guys.
Re: Should I Hold On Or Break Up? by Nutase: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2016
buygala:
1- Start by changing your moniker because the bad luck attached to that name is already following you sad

2- Respect her position on abstinence if you feel it's not fake or just directed towards you... but if you feel she is getting the abuna/ emotional satisfaction somewhere else, please do a Usain Bolt sad .... Love can't be forced
Epic answer grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Hold On Or Break Up? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2016
And you have been spending money on her right?? Does "your own background" expose you to spending money on women??
Re: Should I Hold On Or Break Up? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Should I Hold On Or Break Up? by firstking01(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
Tbillz:
Dear Nairalanders, More grease to your elbow.
I started dating this lady Feb last year, We good for each other, I mean potential couples. She is still in school while myself works with a firm. All of a sudden in the course of the relationship she resist any form of romantic moves either kisses or touches whenever I visit her in school. She rarely say sweet words, whenever I come up with questions like "why do you resist any form of romantic move or why are you so poor in term of saying sweet words? The answer I get is " I know her background and how she was trained, she is not exposed to all those kind of romantic moves and hasn't been in such a serious relationship before now " My problem NLrs, I am ready for marriage but all her attitudes makes me think she is not ready, NLrs could it be that I am been friendzoned? What's the end product of this type of relationship? Should I still keep up with her or move on with my life. Happy Xmas and New Year.
Don't date a student, worst part is you are talking abt marriage huh??...students fantasize alot when it comes to relationship except the ones who are ready for marriage...personally, i can't be working and dating a student...it's either we are both working or we are both students....

Sorry to say but she has one school bf that's fvcking her sily.

1 Like

Re: Should I Hold On Or Break Up? by Tbillz(m): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Benita27:
Is she a virgin?, speaking from her background that won't allow romantic moves?.

Merry Xmas to you guys.
she was!!!
Re: Should I Hold On Or Break Up? by Tbillz(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Presh9OO:
And you have been spending money on her right?? Does "your own background" expose you to spending money on women??
that's why worries because whenever I spend she is ready to take!
Re: Should I Hold On Or Break Up? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
Tbillz:
that's why worries because whenever I spend she is ready to take!
Dump that girl ASAP...!! She's just Using you
Re: Should I Hold On Or Break Up? by fetrillion(m): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
buygala:

I gbadun dat as answer.. nice reasoning

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“i Was Beaten To The Altar On My Wedding Day” – Survivor Of Domestic Violence / Why Is Her Face Always Hidden? / GPM Exclusive! Why I Prefer Dating Older Men- Actress, Blessing Brown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.