Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump (3569 Views)

There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump. / ‘there Is Only 1 US President, I Am Till Jan 2017’- Obama Warns Donald Trump / There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by idupaul: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Trump uses ghost writers for his books. Obama did not use ghost writers. Do the maths.

Trump is not eloquent. Listen to his victory speech. Ridiculous thrash. I could not believe that was coming from the President Elect.

Listen to the electrifying concession speech of Hillary Clinton. You will see exceptional brilliance. Look for someone else to peddle your Trump genius point.

The whole world watched Hillary prove how slow he was mentally in three debates. Even McCain was not horrendous in all three debates.

Eloquence and oratory are very different from intelligence, most of the really intelligent people I have come across are not eloquent

1 Like

Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2016
idupaul:

Eloquence and oratory are very different from intelligent, most of the really intelligent people I have come across are not eloquent

Lots of Intelligent people like Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Tom Cruise etc are eloquent. Losing three debates? That is enough to show 159 is a hoax.
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2016
idupaul:

Eloquence and oratory are very different from intelligent, most of the really intelligent people I have come across are not eloquent

When Trump writes a book without the help of a ghost writer, give me a mention.
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by idupaul: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

When Trump writes a book without the help of a ghost writer, give me a mention.

When Hillary win the election you give me a mention son grin grin grin
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2016
idupaul:

When Hillary win the election you give me a mention son grin grin grin

At least you are talking election he built on dividing America with hate. I can take that but genius range, now that was a good joke.
grin

Oprah: Donald Trump, what is the secret of Success.
Trump: Genetics.

angry shocked
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by idupaul: 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

At least you are talking election he built on dividing America with hate. I can take that but genius range, now that was a good joke. ;
D

Oprah: Donald Trump, what is the secret of Success.
Trump: Genetics.

angry shocked

We all know that it was Obama and Hillary that divided America and even went as far as dividing the world by sponsoring Islamic terrorism from pole to pole . What more does Trump need to do to prove to you that he is actually a Genius
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by gesundheit: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Trump uses ghost writers for his books. Obama did not use ghost writers. Do the maths.

Trump is not eloquent. Listen to his victory speech. Ridiculous thrash. I could not believe that was coming from the President Elect.

Listen to the electrifying concession speech of Hillary Clinton. You will see exceptional brilliance. Look for someone else to peddle your Trump genius point.

The whole world watched Hillary prove how slow he was mentally in three debates. Even McCain was not horrendous in all three debates.

The iddiot is either in denial or drinking the drumpf senseless koolaid. The Twitter rants of the dumbhead and the debate expose a 1% escape from being a rettrard man child.

2 Likes

Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by gesundheit: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
idupaul:

We all know that it was Obama and Hillary that divided America and even went as far as dividing the world by sponsoring Islamic terrorism from pole to pole . What more does Trump need to do to prove to you that he is actually a Genius

This one is either insane or have air for brains. Maybe you should Google alt right and Steve bannon to save yourself from pure and applied stupidity.

1 Like

Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by idupaul: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
gesundheit:

This one is either insane or have air for brains. Maybe you should Google alt right and Steve bannon to save yourself from pure and applied stupidity.

You sound pained....abi are you a gay got?

1 Like

Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by wirinet(m): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2016
idupaul:

Obamas IQ of 102 is the lowest amongst us president's in the last 100 years while Donald Trump has an IQ of 156 which is in the genius range
Donald Trump a genius? Which donald trump? It must be another Donald Trump. It could not be the donald trump I have been listening to for the past one year, who talks and tweets like a rich spoilt teenager.
Comparing Obama's intelligence to Trump's is like comparing the intelligence of a gorilla to that of a man. Trump cannot stand Obama in a one on one debate.
What is Trump's academic performance? Obama that became the president of the Harvard Law Review is the person you say has an IQ of 102.

Obama got to where he is today solely based on his intelligence and eloquence, Trump God to where he is basically based on his privileged back ground, race and his shrewd business practices. If being rich is the criteria for intelligence, then Dangote is the most intelligent man in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by idupaul: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2016
wirinet:

Donald Trump a genius? Which donald trump? It must be another Donald Trump. It could not be the donald trump I have been listening to for the past one year, who talks and tweets like a rich spoilt teenager.
Comparing Obama's intelligence to Trump's is like comparing the intelligence of a gorilla to that of a man. Trump cannot stand Obama in a one on one debate.
What is Trump's academic performance? Obama that became the president of the Harvard Law Review is the person you say has an IQ of 102.

Obama got to where he is today solely based on his intelligence and eloquence, Trump God to where he is basically based on his privileged back ground, race and his shrewd business practices. If being rich is the criteria for intelligence, then Dangote is the most intelligent man in Africa.

Both IQ scores are there for all see .

My friend oratory and intelligence are not the same thing
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by wirinet(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
idupaul:

Both IQ scores are there for all see .

My friend oratory and intelligence are not the same thing

I never said they are the same. What i am saying is that you are the only one i know who questions Obama's intelligence, even Trump has never questioned his intelligence.
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by idupaul: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
wirinet:

I never said they are the same. What i am saying is that you are the only one i know who questions Obama's intelligence, even Trump has never questioned his intelligence.

I never said anything about Obama ,I just posted his IQ score
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by wirinet(m): 7:22am On Dec 30, 2016
idupaul:

I never said anything about Obama ,I just posted his IQ score
And where did you get Obama's IQ score? Maybe you conducted the test yourself.
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by idupaul: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2016
wirinet:

And where did you get Obama's IQ score? Maybe you conducted the test yourself.

Its not hidden , it's available everywhere and it's 102 while Trump's 156
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by wirinet(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2016
idupaul:

Its not hidden , it's available everywhere and it's 102 while Trump's 156
Proof of the test results please.
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
wirinet:

Proof of the test results please.

I already showed him that his IQ of Obama is false. The link below is the correct IQ ratings of US Presidents and see Obama is 145

IQ estimations by academics

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Presidential_IQ_hoax
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dave Haynie, Electronics systems engineer analyzing politics as just another complex system.

Updated Dec 10, 2015

Donald Trump is certainly very smart. There was an article estimating his IQ at 156, based entirely on his being a graduate of the Wharton Business School at the University of Pennsylvania (Jannie linked it his article).

Thing is, he was not accepted to Wharton, he was a regular Penn student who took some courses at Wharton.

The famous thing about Wharton is the Wharton MBA -- Trump didn't attend graduate school. Penn is certainly an excellent school, Ivy League and pretty exclusive, but less so than Wharton.

So he's probably in the 120-130 IQ range, assuming (as the other article did) that it's even remotely possible to estimate someone's IQ from their college. I triple-majored at CMU... does that tell you my IQ?

https://www.quora.com/What-IQ-level-does-Donald-Trump-have-Is-he-really-a-politician-or-comedian

cc: idupaul
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mensa doesn’t accept SAT scores from after 1994. However Mr. Trump was a student at Wharton when it was possible to derive an accurate IQ core from known SAT scores. Given the usual requirements for admission to a top school like Wharton, I estimate that Mr. Trump has a 156 IQ at the minimum.

The standard description of this level of intelligence is “Genius”. The percentile rating is more revealing than the raw score. A 156 IQ is at the 99.9905490555 percentile. That means that Donald Trump is smarter than 99.99 percent of the people on planet earth. Not only does Trump qualify for membership in Mensa but he could join the Triple Nine Society.

Debunking The Rumor

However, according to a Mirror report, Trump never took the MBA course which Wharton is famous of. It also said that the president-elect just took some classes at Wharton but graduated from University of Pennsylvania.

The report went on further with other facts like Trump didn’t go through the usual admission process, something which the slapdash website used to estimate Trump’s IQ. Trump was but transferred to Wharton from Pennsylvania through his first year, which, of course, has a less rigorous intake requirement.

http://www.morningnewsusa.com/donald-trump-genius-iq-156-23129193.html

Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
You can see your Trump has an IQ of 156 is fake. Something you spread like Mama Bisi's rumor.

As I told, I do not even need to read that your IQ talk because Hillary Clinton already showed us how slow Trump is mentally. Only gullible people like you can lap such lies.

156 ke.

Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Furthermore, Wharton’s SAT requirements are currently set at 1500, according to prepscholar.com. And in order to achieve the aforesaid SAT score, one’s IQ must be between 145 and 149.

Hence, it’s evident that the claim of Trump having an IQ of 156 renders totally null and void.

grin
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by idupaul: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
You can see your Trump has an IQ of 156 is fake. Something you spread like Mama Bisi's rumor.

As I told, I do not even need to read that your IQ talk because Hillary Clinton already showed us how slow Trump is mentally. Only gullible people like you can lap such lies.

156 ke.

You just posted an article that didn't say anything but shallowly tried to disprove Trump's 156 quotient by assuming it must be between 120 and 130 which is still far higher than that of Obama's 102 ..Mind you its been exposed that Hillary was always handed debate questions before all debates so that argument doesn't hold water
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by idupaul: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

156 ke.

Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
idupaul:

You just posted an article that didn't say anything but shallowly tried to disprove Trump's 156 quotient by assuming it must be between 120 and 130 which is still far higher than that of Obama's 102 ..Mind you its been exposed that Hillary was always handed debate questions before all debates so that argument doesn't hold water

Stop pretending. The facts is clear as day light. Trump is not close to as smart as you tried to deceive people. The article that said Trump had 156 did so because the person thought Trump got admission straight into Wharton and thought Trump studied there.

It is totally proven that Trump did not gain admission straight into there. He came in later through an easier approach, doing lessons there.

Your 156 is dead and buried. Accept it and move on. If not, click the quora link I posted and educate yourself.
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hillary Clinton schooled Trump in three debates. If you try to make her look dumb, you are proving how dumber Trump is.

Mind you, Hillary was editor of Yale Law Review. Think about it. Pure Brilliance.

1 Like

Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Trump was so Dumb he could not get an MBA from Wharton. grin
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by idupaul: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Stop pretending. The facts is clear as day light. Trump is not close to as smart as you tried to deceive people. The article that said Trump had 156 did so because the person thought Trump got admission straight into Wharton and thought Trump studied there.

It is totally proven that Trump did not gain admission straight into there. He came in later through an easier approach, doing lessons there.

Your 156 is dead and buried. Accept it and move on. If not, click the quora link I posted and educate yourself.

That Quora article could have been written by any mischievíous liberal
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
idupaul:

Just Imagine what you are posting as a source. Jeez. No wonder you were arguing blindly.
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
idupaul:

Stop being ignorant. There are over 45 replies there. People of different backgrounds, races and political ideology. Scroll and read. Well elaborated and broken down.

The Mirror did a report on it too. Trump is far from what you painted him. Now go and do your assignment.
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
idupaul:

Furthermore, Wharton’s SAT requirements are currently set at 1500, according to prepscholar.com. And in order to achieve the aforesaid SAT score, one’s IQ must be between 145 and 149. Hence, it’s evident that the claim of Trump having an IQ of 156 renders totally null and void.

http://www.morningnewsusa.com/donald-trump-genius-iq-156-23129193.html

You can confirm your heartbreaks with this article. Eh Yah.
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Gwenda Blair, in her 2001 book “The Trumps,” said that Trump’s grades at Fordham were just “respectable” and that he got into Wharton mainly because he had an interview with an admissions officer who had been a high school classmate of his older brother. And Wharton’s admissions team surely knew that Trump was from one of New York’s wealthiest families.

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trumps-intelligence-quotient/

grin grin grin
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by idupaul: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Stop being ignorant. There are over 45 replies there. People of different backgrounds, races and political ideology. Scroll and read. Well elaborated and broken down.

The Mirror did a report on it too. Trump is far from what you painted him. Now go and do your assignment.

No matter what his IQ score would be higher than 102 making him smarter than Obama ..Why people like you support Hillary over Trump's is what I can't understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. / Rwandan Minister Resigns Over Photo Scandal / This Is What Will Happen If Every Nuclear Bomb On The Planet Go Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.