Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump (3570 Views)

There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump. / ‘there Is Only 1 US President, I Am Till Jan 2017’- Obama Warns Donald Trump / There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
idupaul:

No matter what his IQ score would be higher than 102 making him smarter than Obama ..Why people like you support Hillary over Trump's is what I can't understand

Now you are taking the joke too far. If you read better, the compilation of the Past Presidents IQ did not carry Obama because the report stopped at 2006. People assumed it was because Obama had a low IQ.

I already posted a link from the first page. I told you to click and read. Unless you are allergic to the truth.

It clearly stated, Obama has an IQ of 145. Far above Trump. Your Trump 156 Hoax, destroyed and Buried.

I already showed you that your IQ of Obama is false. The link below is the correct IQ ratings of US Presidents and see Obama is 145

IQ estimations by academics

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Presidential_IQ_hoax
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
idupaul:

No matter what his IQ score would be higher than 102 making him smarter than Obama ..Why people like you support Hillary over Trump's is what I can't understand

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review

BOSTON, Feb. 5, 1990 — The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school.

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us/first-black-elected-to-head-harvard-s-law-review.html

Please, Trump and Obama are not mates.
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by idupaul: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review

BOSTON, Feb. 5, 1990 — The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school.

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us/first-black-elected-to-head-harvard-s-law-review.html

Please, Trump and Obama are not mates.

They are mates , what Business has Obama ever built from the ground up..Trump is an employer of labour while Obama is a bureaucratic free loader who has never employed anyone , Trump has built skyscrapers while Obama has been on mortgage all his life ,Obama became POTUS and Trump is the 45th POTUS , so tell me how they are not mates again please
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
idupaul:

They are mates , what Business has Obama ever built from the ground up..Trump is an employer of labour while Obama is a bureaucratic free loader who has never employed anyone , Trump has built skyscrapers while Obama has been on mortgage all his life ,Obama became POTUS and Trump is the 45th POTUS , so tell me how they are not mates again please

Trump came from a wealthy family. Handed the father's real Estate company.

Obama built himself through hardwork. Not through wealthy connections. Trump had banks handing him loans repeatedly.

Please, do not compare a true man to a daddy's boy.

At least your 156/102 lie is bust.
Re: There’s Only 1 U.S. President, I Am Till Jan. 20, 2017, Obama Warns Trump by wirinet(m): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Trump came from a wealthy family. Handed the father's real Estate company.

Obama built himself through hardwork. Not through wealthy connections. Trump had banks handing him loans repeatedly.

Please, do not compare a true man to a daddy's boy.

At least your 156/102 lie is bust.

Don't mind Idupaul, he swallows every junk right wing racists throw up, just to denigrate Obama and blacks in general. That was how they promoted the birther issue until Obama presented his birth certificate.
Trump cannot debate with Obama on any issue. He is comparing Trump who has never actually worked in his whole life but lived of his family business to Obama who had to struggle his way to the top.
Soon he will be telling us Paris Hilton is a highly successful business woman with a high IQ because she has hotels and properties all over the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barack Obama’s Tweet Throws The United State Twitter Community Into Regret. / Rwandan Minister Resigns Over Photo Scandal / This Is What Will Happen If Every Nuclear Bomb On The Planet Go Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.